Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who else regrets their early 'net days
1 2 3 4
Honestly I do
Mostly because I was immature and kinda-sorta toxic when I was younger
God I hate thinking back to my younger self, I was stupid back then lMAO
Honestly I do
Mostly because I was immature and kinda-sorta toxic when I was younger
God I hate thinking back to my younger self, I was stupid back then lMAO
meeeeeeeeeeee
*shivers at the flashbacks of my creepypasta phase & fanfiction*
meeeeeeeeeeee
*shivers at the flashbacks of my creepypasta phase & fanfiction*
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
My first username was ‘Slappygrrl’

I’m sure you know what I regret just by knowing that
My first username was ‘Slappygrrl’

I’m sure you know what I regret just by knowing that
My 12-year old self's YouTube comments. Never again.
My 12-year old self's YouTube comments. Never again.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@CrystalPeacock

1: I was addicted to xat.com for 5 years of my life on and off of course, but I've gone on it for months without stopping.

2: Met my ex-husband on xat.com so BIG regret. + my other ex bf lel.

3: Just being on it too much during the summer times when I was a teen. :/
@CrystalPeacock

1: I was addicted to xat.com for 5 years of my life on and off of course, but I've gone on it for months without stopping.

2: Met my ex-husband on xat.com so BIG regret. + my other ex bf lel.

3: Just being on it too much during the summer times when I was a teen. :/
I only regret letting so many toxic people in my life that destroyed my self esteem.
I only regret letting so many toxic people in my life that destroyed my self esteem.
kEygMJz.png
Oh, so damn

When I was an internet newbie I impersonated celebrities on MSN and the police came to my house when I was at school. Yep. The good ol’ days of almost being arrested for identity theft. Don’t do it, kids.
Oh, so damn

When I was an internet newbie I impersonated celebrities on MSN and the police came to my house when I was at school. Yep. The good ol’ days of almost being arrested for identity theft. Don’t do it, kids.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
welp, while I'm here I might as well get this stuff off my chest.

I avoid my old reddit account like the plague. I made it in middle school and it shows. I can't even visit the site without feeling at least a little shame.

there's also my YT channel, I'm too lazy to start a new one so I have to live with the embarrassing comments I made back when I was a stupid child.

edit: I completely forgot about my DA. I made the account when I was 11, I wasn't even supposed to have an account! I made a lot of spammy posts out of superstition because I saw one of those "copy and paste this everywhere or else you'll die" posts. I was also kind of cringey in general.

and oml, you guys know about quotev? god, I regret that phase with every bone in my body!

welp, while I'm here I might as well get this stuff off my chest.

I avoid my old reddit account like the plague. I made it in middle school and it shows. I can't even visit the site without feeling at least a little shame.

there's also my YT channel, I'm too lazy to start a new one so I have to live with the embarrassing comments I made back when I was a stupid child.

edit: I completely forgot about my DA. I made the account when I was 11, I wasn't even supposed to have an account! I made a lot of spammy posts out of superstition because I saw one of those "copy and paste this everywhere or else you'll die" posts. I was also kind of cringey in general.

and oml, you guys know about quotev? god, I regret that phase with every bone in my body!

0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
I don't regret my old DeviantArt or my old Youtube (I never commented on anything, just made a bunch of dumb roblox videos).

I don't know how to feel about how I acted. On one end, from an outsider's perspective I was a little turd and pretty cringy. From my perspective though, it was a stage in growing up, as well as my inability to formulate sentences in a way that people could actually understand the intention of.

I guess I kinda regret just accepting anyone who "walked" by, wanting to be everyone's friend. Due to repeated instances, I'm now literally the opposite and have trouble knowing when an actual friend is a friend.

oh, and making characters that inaccurately represent mental illness. that was bad.

though im pretty sure i can still be considered cringy. i recently made a joke playlist for really old amvs i could find...not my own, just anything with '00s music. and now i can't stop listening to it. none of it's "meme music" but its the same timeframe and like,, its still good right?? help???
I don't regret my old DeviantArt or my old Youtube (I never commented on anything, just made a bunch of dumb roblox videos).

I don't know how to feel about how I acted. On one end, from an outsider's perspective I was a little turd and pretty cringy. From my perspective though, it was a stage in growing up, as well as my inability to formulate sentences in a way that people could actually understand the intention of.

I guess I kinda regret just accepting anyone who "walked" by, wanting to be everyone's friend. Due to repeated instances, I'm now literally the opposite and have trouble knowing when an actual friend is a friend.

oh, and making characters that inaccurately represent mental illness. that was bad.

though im pretty sure i can still be considered cringy. i recently made a joke playlist for really old amvs i could find...not my own, just anything with '00s music. and now i can't stop listening to it. none of it's "meme music" but its the same timeframe and like,, its still good right?? help???
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Trying to RP (and it was almost always Warriors) when I had no idea how to either play or run one

Shoehorning references in TV Tropes edits
Trying to RP (and it was almost always Warriors) when I had no idea how to either play or run one

Shoehorning references in TV Tropes edits
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4