Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Please let us search the bestiary
seriously why isn't there a search function? or at least a way to quickly get to each letter if you're gonna make it required to be in alphabetical order.

i want to fill out my bestiary but going in order is just a waste of money, when i want to just get the cheapest ones out of the way, but can't easily find anything in my bestiary. there's hundreds of familiars and there's always new ones coming out, why can't we easily search to see if one we're going to buy is one we already have or not?

it's just frustrating and annoying to have to deal with, especially when you buy one and oops you already have it, sucks to be you, haha
seriously why isn't there a search function? or at least a way to quickly get to each letter if you're gonna make it required to be in alphabetical order.

i want to fill out my bestiary but going in order is just a waste of money, when i want to just get the cheapest ones out of the way, but can't easily find anything in my bestiary. there's hundreds of familiars and there's always new ones coming out, why can't we easily search to see if one we're going to buy is one we already have or not?

it's just frustrating and annoying to have to deal with, especially when you buy one and oops you already have it, sucks to be you, haha
I will never not support this. Please, there are 91 pages currently in there and sorting through them is ridiculously time consuming. Them being alphabetized only helps to an extent.
I will never not support this. Please, there are 91 pages currently in there and sorting through them is ridiculously time consuming. Them being alphabetized only helps to an extent.
Please ping me if you find yourself in need of my attention. If not, chances are I'm not going to be aware that I have a response. Enjoy the rest of your hopefully lovely day c: