Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Free Lore Blurbs for your dragons (:
1 2 3
@Kiradog234 Ok! Hope you enjoyed this~ Riviera - the Mystic. The water guides her visions of the future, and she can see deep into the past. Despite being born in the Nature flight, her connection to the ocean is strong - her clan relies on her to guide them, and she relies on the water to guide her. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48845190&skin=0&apparel=20829,25022,9447,15316,15703,9831&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=ghost flame candles] [item=autumn woodmask] [item=copper filigree wing guard] [item=sorcerer's cloak] [item=siren sylvan bracelets] [item=cobalt filigree tail guard]
@Kiradog234
Ok! Hope you enjoyed this~

Riviera - the Mystic. The water guides her visions of the future, and she can see deep into the past. Despite being born in the Nature flight, her connection to the ocean is strong - her clan relies on her to guide them, and she relies on the water to guide her.

dragon?did=48845190&skin=0&apparel=20829,25022,9447,15316,15703,9831&xt=dressing.png
Ghost Flame Candles Autumn Woodmask Copper Filigree Wing Guard Sorcerer's Cloak Siren Sylvan Bracelets Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Hey guys, I have to go get my vaccinations now, but I'll be back in a few hours to work on all of your dragons to help cheer me up!
Hey guys, I have to go get my vaccinations now, but I'll be back in a few hours to work on all of your dragons to help cheer me up!
@ArcaneAlchemist

Zenith, a gentlemanly mortician. His kindness and sympathy is important for his line of work, and he's quite the charmer. However, none are aware of his night work - digging up the graves of richer clan members and looting them. While he's clever and quite friendly, he can easily becoming volatile and highly unpleasant when people discover what he does in the night or if they say something he doesn't like.
@ArcaneAlchemist

Zenith, a gentlemanly mortician. His kindness and sympathy is important for his line of work, and he's quite the charmer. However, none are aware of his night work - digging up the graves of richer clan members and looting them. While he's clever and quite friendly, he can easily becoming volatile and highly unpleasant when people discover what he does in the night or if they say something he doesn't like.
@Lemonie

Through the many years Mariana has lived, she has grown stronger and more proficient in water magic. One of the strongest mages in the clan, her skills is known far and wide. She can change the temperature of water from scalding to freezing, she can twist and bend water to form shapes and displays, or even use it to shield herself from attacks.
@Lemonie

Through the many years Mariana has lived, she has grown stronger and more proficient in water magic. One of the strongest mages in the clan, her skills is known far and wide. She can change the temperature of water from scalding to freezing, she can twist and bend water to form shapes and displays, or even use it to shield herself from attacks.
hm, maybe something for this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48808884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488089/48808884_350.png[/img] [/url] i haven't really decided on what her role is going to be, so just do whatever :o
hm, maybe something for this girl?

48808884_350.png

i haven't really decided on what her role is going to be, so just do whatever :o
@Coexistence
Here's some name ideas:
Rubin (Play off of Ruby)
Monte (Short for Montezuma/Montezuma's Treasure)
Mosby (Short for Mosby's Treasure)

:insert name here: may appear to most simply be a greedy, hoarding dragon from the outside, but you might be wrong about that. He has an odd love for the taste of rich jewels, pure gold, and any pretty, dazzling trinkets - nobody's quite sure how he's survived this long on a diet of treasure, but it's hardened his scales to the point they themselves appear to be rubies - glittering jewels, shining against his body. He keeps all of the clan's treasure safe within his stomach - the more he eats, the bigger he gets.
@Coexistence
Here's some name ideas:
Rubin (Play off of Ruby)
Monte (Short for Montezuma/Montezuma's Treasure)
Mosby (Short for Mosby's Treasure)

:insert name here: may appear to most simply be a greedy, hoarding dragon from the outside, but you might be wrong about that. He has an odd love for the taste of rich jewels, pure gold, and any pretty, dazzling trinkets - nobody's quite sure how he's survived this long on a diet of treasure, but it's hardened his scales to the point they themselves appear to be rubies - glittering jewels, shining against his body. He keeps all of the clan's treasure safe within his stomach - the more he eats, the bigger he gets.
@Kataracts
Gatorada is what many might call a 'witch' - creating potions and spells, and her best friend is a toad she's had since childhood, but she's quite sweet. Although she's a bit slow and has trouble processing, and her mind is usually in another place, she's very sweet and forgiving, and is a skilled brewmaster. Creating concoctions to help her clanmates is her main concern, but when she has spare time, she's always looking to try and brew herself something to finally free herself of her mutations.
@Kataracts
Gatorada is what many might call a 'witch' - creating potions and spells, and her best friend is a toad she's had since childhood, but she's quite sweet. Although she's a bit slow and has trouble processing, and her mind is usually in another place, she's very sweet and forgiving, and is a skilled brewmaster. Creating concoctions to help her clanmates is her main concern, but when she has spare time, she's always looking to try and brew herself something to finally free herself of her mutations.
@PoIarized
Poor Nori. She was born with the most wonderful of powers, but greedy talons have always tried to use her powers for ill benefit. Nori has the Midas touch - if she wishes for it, anything she touches can turn to pure gold. She rarely speaks, or seen outside her home, but is known for being exceptionally kind. Her best friends are the birds that have nested just outside her windows.
@PoIarized
Poor Nori. She was born with the most wonderful of powers, but greedy talons have always tried to use her powers for ill benefit. Nori has the Midas touch - if she wishes for it, anything she touches can turn to pure gold. She rarely speaks, or seen outside her home, but is known for being exceptionally kind. Her best friends are the birds that have nested just outside her windows.
@Egolobster

That was awesome! Thank you so much!
@Egolobster

That was awesome! Thank you so much!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Egolobster

Ooooh~! I love it! I dont really have any dark characters in my clan, apart from a couple warriors with anger management issues... Bonus points for him being a mortician!

Thank you!
@Egolobster

Ooooh~! I love it! I dont really have any dark characters in my clan, apart from a couple warriors with anger management issues... Bonus points for him being a mortician!

Thank you!
1 2 3