Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sword&Dragon Adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
150k total? I can do that ^-^
150k total? I can do that ^-^
The Dual Patriarchy || The Gopher || Pestilence and Death
Benji-Button-by-Nav.gif V2keu91.gif gnGj1oH.gif Plague-Button-by-Nav.gif psUN7Ob.gif
Welcome to the Bubonic Draughts, where the Plague travels in the Wind.
Thank you so much for these buttons, Nav. ♥
|| Beau/Bo || He/Him || FR +3 ||
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444781/44478029_350.png[/img] I'd like to have a Skydancer adopt! Dragon & ID: 44478029 Method of payment: Gems Anything else: Is it possible to make the sword match the same as he already has? If not that’s fine tho!!
44478029_350.png
I'd like to have a Skydancer adopt!
Dragon & ID: 44478029
Method of payment: Gems
Anything else: Is it possible to make the sword match the same as he already has? If not that’s fine tho!!
@Bekasha hey!! thank you so much for your interest!! however im not able to draw wasp yet (still working on what the best way to draw that would be) & my slots just filled up!! if you're interested i can add you to a ping list for when i reopen, though :)
@Bekasha hey!! thank you so much for your interest!! however im not able to draw wasp yet (still working on what the best way to draw that would be) & my slots just filled up!! if you're interested i can add you to a ping list for when i reopen, though :)
hpOdUl3.png
These are gorgeous! Could I be put on a ping list for when you reopen? And one for if you ever do Nocturnes?
These are gorgeous! Could I be put on a ping list for when you reopen? And one for if you ever do Nocturnes?
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
@missaliceblue sure thing!!
@missaliceblue sure thing!!
hpOdUl3.png
Id love to be added to tbe ping list!
Id love to be added to tbe ping list!
Woah! It looks amazing! Thank you so much! :D
Woah! It looks amazing! Thank you so much! :D
Noodledad1.png
I love it so much! Thank you!!
I love it so much! Thank you!!
The Dual Patriarchy || The Gopher || Pestilence and Death
Benji-Button-by-Nav.gif V2keu91.gif gnGj1oH.gif Plague-Button-by-Nav.gif psUN7Ob.gif
Welcome to the Bubonic Draughts, where the Plague travels in the Wind.
Thank you so much for these buttons, Nav. ♥
|| Beau/Bo || He/Him || FR +3 ||
[center][size=2]@missaliceblue @Bekasha[/size] Opening 5 slots! and for you Coatl fans... [center][emoji=left wing][size=5][b] new base! [emoji=right wing] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PHBYZMQ.png[/img] coatl![/size][/b] [size=2]@Zakiax @rufusdrumknott @Saraceaser (totally forgot to ping you so this is edited in)[/size] pricing, as with the skydancers & imps, will start at 40kt, plus 20kt for any unlocked genes!
@missaliceblue @Bekasha

Opening 5 slots!

and for you Coatl fans...
new base!

PHBYZMQ.png
coatl!

@Zakiax @rufusdrumknott @Saraceaser (totally forgot to ping you so this is edited in)

pricing, as with the skydancers & imps, will start at 40kt, plus 20kt for any unlocked genes!
hpOdUl3.png
Aww I was so excited when I got the ping, and then I realised my dragons who these would be perfect for are all strikethrough genes+faceted eye type even xD Alas! No swords for my fighter babies.
Aww I was so excited when I got the ping, and then I realised my dragons who these would be perfect for are all strikethrough genes+faceted eye type even xD Alas! No swords for my fighter babies.
1XvTtel.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13