Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Switching between dragons is confusing?
Sorry to bother, but i've noticed something

Basically when i'm switching between dragons to bond with all of their familiars, the dragons are in no particular order?? Like they are sorted in different tabs and i'm just hopping between them where they overlapt with the other tab...

Also just today i've noticed that one of my dragons was skipped?? Like she was out of the queue all together....

Maybe it's just me, or the fact that i always use my mobile phone to check FR and bond with familiars, but if someone could confirm or maybe explain why is it happening? Or if it happens when you use the computer??

Also i'm not sure if i've explained it properly, sorry for that
Sorry to bother, but i've noticed something

Basically when i'm switching between dragons to bond with all of their familiars, the dragons are in no particular order?? Like they are sorted in different tabs and i'm just hopping between them where they overlapt with the other tab...

Also just today i've noticed that one of my dragons was skipped?? Like she was out of the queue all together....

Maybe it's just me, or the fact that i always use my mobile phone to check FR and bond with familiars, but if someone could confirm or maybe explain why is it happening? Or if it happens when you use the computer??

Also i'm not sure if i've explained it properly, sorry for that
@LuckyOne Did you try the fix in this post? If not, it's probably a bug, and you might have to go to the Bug Report forum to get answers.

I mean, for clarity, it is a bug; it's just that there's a known solution that should work, and if the known solution doesn't work than there's something else going on.
@LuckyOne Did you try the fix in this post? If not, it's probably a bug, and you might have to go to the Bug Report forum to get answers.

I mean, for clarity, it is a bug; it's just that there's a known solution that should work, and if the known solution doesn't work than there's something else going on.
@mothscale thank you very much!! It works perfectly now! [emoji=gold star][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=gold star]
@mothscale thank you very much!! It works perfectly now!
@LuckyOne Phew, I'm glad! :D
@LuckyOne Phew, I'm glad! :D