Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Talk to my friend okay
*FLIES OUT FROM UNDER A PILE OF BONES* you guys meet Abigail or @negative4degrees
She is the absolute best and you all should introduce yourselves because ya know. We are all one.
So Abigail, come on down!
*FLIES OUT FROM UNDER A PILE OF BONES* you guys meet Abigail or @negative4degrees
She is the absolute best and you all should introduce yourselves because ya know. We are all one.
So Abigail, come on down!
I'm just your average space queer
Check page for pronouns
Dude oh my goodness
Ah, hello...? My apologies, I am not entirely sure what to put here, due to yhe fact that I am newer to the site haa... As previously stated, I'm Abigail :0!!
I, uh, am not too interesting sorry haha...
Dude oh my goodness
Ah, hello...? My apologies, I am not entirely sure what to put here, due to yhe fact that I am newer to the site haa... As previously stated, I'm Abigail :0!!
I, uh, am not too interesting sorry haha...
Its one of lifes great mysteries isnt it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I dont know, man, but it keeps me up at night.
Hello @PastelCutie and @negative4degrees I'm also newbie too! But shouldn't this be moved to the introductions thread XD
Hello @PastelCutie and @negative4degrees I'm also newbie too! But shouldn't this be moved to the introductions thread XD
lSzo9WN.png
@PastelCutie @negative4degrees

Hi, welcome.

But I believe you've posted in the wrong forum, unless you're looking to trade your friend away who is also a dragon.

You'll want to Introductions forum which can be found here.

I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far. c:
@PastelCutie @negative4degrees

Hi, welcome.

But I believe you've posted in the wrong forum, unless you're looking to trade your friend away who is also a dragon.

You'll want to Introductions forum which can be found here.

I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far. c:
HGXrZDQ.gif