Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchling growing time: [Answered]
1 2
This thread is from last year xD

@moonluvr

From the FAQs and answers thread:
Quote:
Hatchlings grow up at site rollover (midnight) on their 5th day. In other words, the first midnight after their age displays as 5 they should grow up.

Dragon age is rounded down. This means that a dragon that is 5 days and 20 hours old will have their age listed as 5 days old. If they are older than 6 days and appear as a hatchling please try the following:
  1. In the lair view, click the red refresh arrow next to the dragon's name
  2. Apply a skin or piece of apparel to the dragon
  3. Pair the dragon with a familiar, then have the dragon bond with it
  4. Have someone else view the dragon
This thread is from last year xD

@moonluvr

From the FAQs and answers thread:
Quote:
Hatchlings grow up at site rollover (midnight) on their 5th day. In other words, the first midnight after their age displays as 5 they should grow up.

Dragon age is rounded down. This means that a dragon that is 5 days and 20 hours old will have their age listed as 5 days old. If they are older than 6 days and appear as a hatchling please try the following:
  1. In the lair view, click the red refresh arrow next to the dragon's name
  2. Apply a skin or piece of apparel to the dragon
  3. Pair the dragon with a familiar, then have the dragon bond with it
  4. Have someone else view the dragon
Thanks for the help i spent a TON of money on buying him a outfit
Thanks for the help i spent a TON of money on buying him a outfit
345jtyw.jpg
I know that this is probably common knowledge but what is PST
I know that this is probably common knowledge but what is PST
@BeanieBanana

PST: Pacific Standard Time
@BeanieBanana

PST: Pacific Standard Time
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hello @BeanieBanana! I'm not sure why you posted in a thread from 2014, especially one that is not the same topic as you question, but in the future please create your own thread in the Help Center! Thanks!

Hello @BeanieBanana! I'm not sure why you posted in a thread from 2014, especially one that is not the same topic as you question, but in the future please create your own thread in the Help Center! Thanks!

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2