Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ask the dragon below you!
1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 435 436
@Airplanefoxx Just wanna say I love how you edited your text there! So fancy! Also, I love your dragons and lore! [rule] [rule] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46963622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469637/46963622_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A crimson Imperial looks down upon the Fae, still admittedly trying to wrap his head around all those questions. Although he looked a bit rough around the edges, the proud way he carried himself was a telltale sign that he wasn't any ordinary samurai. "If it is where my loyalties lay you are asking about, I'm afraid I can't give you a simple answer, as that is something I am not very sure about myself." He introduces himself as Torryn, the crown prince of the kingdom of Corona, as well as admits to have never properly meeting Tomber before, although he doesn't deny having not seen him around. After-all, he has been frequenting this place more often lately. Torryn takes a glance behind him, likely checking if there was anyone further ahead, before leaning close to the Fae, "Oh my...I'm afraid I cannot spend much time with you, as I am supposed to be meeting someone very important, but I can spare you a few minutes to answer what you've asked." He proceeds to pull Tomber aside into an alleyway away from the ears of the crowds, and whispers to him in the most stern of voices, "Now, what I am about to tell you must [b]not[/b] leave here. Otherwise, I will not hesitate to execute you on the spot. I do have the power to make this look like an accident." "As I said earlier, my loyalties are unsteady as of late. Some months ago, it has come to my knowledge of some....dark secrets between my kingdom and our rivaling kingdom, Umbra. As it turns out, the King of Corona, my father, had an affair with the Queen of Umbra, who is in which my real mother. This resulted in the birth of two princes, myself and my brother [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469022/46902142_350.png?mtime=XBmwgAAC-u4]Weylan[/url], who is now the crown prince of Umbra." Torryn peaks out to check again. Still, it appears whoever he's waiting for hasn't arrived yet, though he starts to pick up the pace on his tale, "Now, since our kingdoms are far from good terms, if something like this was to reach the public's ears we likely would plunge into a terrible war and permanently destroy the reputation of both royal families. I genuinely wish to pursue a good relationship with my own mother and brother, but I cannot as long as I stay loyal to my home." "Now, that is all I can tell you. I must be going now, otherwise I will run late and miss him. For now though, think on this: [b][u]If you found out something horrible about those you trust, would you still want to be loyal to them?[/u][/b]" Torryn says as he hurries out of the alleyway, but not before giving one last fierce look. "And please do remember: [u]You did not hear anything, and you certainly did not see me here.[/u]" He then proceeds to rush out, trying not to attract any significant attention but still enough to make up for lost time. As the red Imperial grows smaller and smaller in the distance, you can't help but notice another Imperial wave him down, this one purple and dressed in a dark cloak. While they take off together a bit too fast for you to get a good look, you do notice that they look pretty similar to each other. [rule] [rule] [center]Oof...Sorry if this is a little long! I've been [u][b]dying[/b][/u] to write something for this guy ever since I got him![/center]
@Airplanefoxx
Just wanna say I love how you edited your text there! So fancy! Also, I love your dragons and lore!

A crimson Imperial looks down upon the Fae, still admittedly trying to wrap his head around all those questions. Although he looked a bit rough around the edges, the proud way he carried himself was a telltale sign that he wasn't any ordinary samurai.

"If it is where my loyalties lay you are asking about, I'm afraid I can't give you a simple answer, as that is something I am not very sure about myself."

He introduces himself as Torryn, the crown prince of the kingdom of Corona, as well as admits to have never properly meeting Tomber before, although he doesn't deny having not seen him around. After-all, he has been frequenting this place more often lately.

Torryn takes a glance behind him, likely checking if there was anyone further ahead, before leaning close to the Fae, "Oh my...I'm afraid I cannot spend much time with you, as I am supposed to be meeting someone very important, but I can spare you a few minutes to answer what you've asked."

He proceeds to pull Tomber aside into an alleyway away from the ears of the crowds, and whispers to him in the most stern of voices, "Now, what I am about to tell you must not leave here. Otherwise, I will not hesitate to execute you on the spot. I do have the power to make this look like an accident."

"As I said earlier, my loyalties are unsteady as of late. Some months ago, it has come to my knowledge of some....dark secrets between my kingdom and our rivaling kingdom, Umbra. As it turns out, the King of Corona, my father, had an affair with the Queen of Umbra, who is in which my real mother. This resulted in the birth of two princes, myself and my brother Weylan, who is now the crown prince of Umbra."

Torryn peaks out to check again. Still, it appears whoever he's waiting for hasn't arrived yet, though he starts to pick up the pace on his tale, "Now, since our kingdoms are far from good terms, if something like this was to reach the public's ears we likely would plunge into a terrible war and permanently destroy the reputation of both royal families. I genuinely wish to pursue a good relationship with my own mother and brother, but I cannot as long as I stay loyal to my home."

"Now, that is all I can tell you. I must be going now, otherwise I will run late and miss him. For now though, think on this: If you found out something horrible about those you trust, would you still want to be loyal to them?" Torryn says as he hurries out of the alleyway, but not before giving one last fierce look. "And please do remember: You did not hear anything, and you certainly did not see me here."

He then proceeds to rush out, trying not to attract any significant attention but still enough to make up for lost time. As the red Imperial grows smaller and smaller in the distance, you can't help but notice another Imperial wave him down, this one purple and dressed in a dark cloak. While they take off together a bit too fast for you to get a good look, you do notice that they look pretty similar to each other.

Oof...Sorry if this is a little long! I've been dying to write something for this guy ever since I got him!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Bump?
Bump?
Wait, what does this thing do?
@EmeraldScale

Guess I ask your dragons a question huh ;-;

What’s your favorite thing to do and why?
@EmeraldScale

Guess I ask your dragons a question huh ;-;

What’s your favorite thing to do and why?
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Huh, seems like there's two questions. So uh, double ping I guess. Sorry! @MalusNight & @ZombieTiger1 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42508045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425081/42508045_350.png[/img] [/url] Youngblood looks up, surprised at the questioning. With an anxious smirk, he answers, his voice vibrating in the room with an unfamiliar accent. "Uh, I guess it'd depend on what was done." He mused, looking distracted, in thought. "There was one time... My mate was wounded and close to death, due to a 'friend' leaving his post. Though I am abiotic, my mate is still squishy, and an attack by the beastclans left him wounded." He blinked at the imperial, lowering his head a little. "I didn't know it was their fault at the time. For, you know, leaving the post and letting them in. But when I found out, even though I would stand by him in battle again, I can't trust or forgive him. My mate has remained weak after, and I have to look after him." The Youngblood stood up properly after finishing his sentence, a new light in his eyes. "Though that brings us to the other question!" He smiled a toothy smirk. "My favourite activity would be to spend time with [i]my[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=4403&did=36278632]Miro[/url]. It's fun to stay close to him, or hang out with my other friends. I've had pretty much unlimited leave after the incident, so it's been pretty relaxed." Brown eyes scoured the crowd, settling on a certain dragon. [b]"Hey you! Do you have any interesting qualities?[/b] [/center]
Huh, seems like there's two questions. So uh, double ping I guess. Sorry!

@MalusNight & @ZombieTiger1

42508045_350.png

Youngblood looks up, surprised at the questioning. With an anxious smirk, he answers, his voice vibrating in the room with an unfamiliar accent.
"Uh, I guess it'd depend on what was done." He mused, looking distracted, in thought. "There was one time... My mate was wounded and close to death, due to a 'friend' leaving his post. Though I am abiotic, my mate is still squishy, and an attack by the beastclans left him wounded." He blinked at the imperial, lowering his head a little. "I didn't know it was their fault at the time. For, you know, leaving the post and letting them in. But when I found out, even though I would stand by him in battle again, I can't trust or forgive him. My mate has remained weak after, and I have to look after him." The Youngblood stood up properly after finishing his sentence, a new light in his eyes.

"Though that brings us to the other question!" He smiled a toothy smirk. "My favourite activity would be to spend time with my Miro. It's fun to stay close to him, or hang out with my other friends. I've had pretty much unlimited leave after the incident, so it's been pretty relaxed."

Brown eyes scoured the crowd, settling on a certain dragon.

"Hey you! Do you have any interesting qualities?

E6nL5Eq.png mywJn.gifmgCGp.gifFzRY4.gif
@ConcordeYB [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43834136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438342/43834136_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Me? Well I'm basically a genius! But if you were looking for a more detailed answer I will not brag about my intelligence, my mathematic knowledge, my ability to subdue people nor of my immense appeal...if you really want to know my most loved quality is the ability to let flowers thrive. [b]and you? Do you sleep well?[/b]
@ConcordeYB

Me? Well I'm basically a genius! But if you were looking for a more detailed answer I will not brag about my intelligence, my mathematic knowledge, my ability to subdue people nor of my immense appeal...if you really want to know my most loved quality is the ability to let flowers thrive.
and you? Do you sleep well?
GyTxqUF.png
[center]@Hikaye [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28894604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288947/28894604_350.png[/img] [/url] Me? Well, I suppose I sleep well enough. Maybe not as much as I used to... No, defiantly not as much as I used to. Heh, I used to sleep all day, you know? We would go out to watch the stars, Moth and I. It's no use remembering the past though. He left me in my time of need, when my mo- when She had Her take over the clan. Well, he's dead now anyway. I'm not sure if he's forgiven. [b]but enough about me. tell me, why do you have that scar?[/b][/center]
@Hikaye

28894604_350.png

Me? Well, I suppose I sleep well enough. Maybe not as much as I used to... No, defiantly not as much as I used to. Heh, I used to sleep all day, you know? We would go out to watch the stars, Moth and I. It's no use remembering the past though. He left me in my time of need, when my mo- when She had Her take over the clan. Well, he's dead now anyway. I'm not sure if he's forgiven.
but enough about me. tell me, why do you have that scar?
tumblem-fdsasdfghjkuytrew540.png tumblr-inlinem-540.png

tumblr_pd5b161hAZ1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png WS0OUGQ.png tumblr_pd5eoapOcK1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png

+9hrs

bases by @ Shyads
@Krillkrill Sorry for the length of this! You have a wonderful dragon that I would like to lean more about, and with a question like this, it seemed right to do some semi-official character building. [rule] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46046650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460467/46046650_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=4][font=copperplate]The Cyclops looked over the small Fae once. Twice. A third time. He didn't trust her in how she held her secrets, but true to the few morals he held, Zil would have to reply in truth. The question is; what truths would he choose to reveal? Everything had a time and a place, he believed, and every piece of the puzzle kinky has one place to go. He chose his words carefully. "I have no scars for you to see." he replied curtly. Curious as to why she would even approach him, knowing how most avoid him, typically with his own wish, he turned to face her. The single light covering his other eye illuminated the path in front of him on this night. "You, however have something. Every thought has to stem from somewhere. Why do you ask someone unknown such a deep question? Afraid of being alone?" His deep voice was especially articulate, a trait he exhibited when being especially careful with his words. "Whether emotional or physical," he began, finally addressing the question after an awkward period of silence to simply study her personality and movement. "We all carry our own chains. That is, until we choose to release them. It is all in the mind. Have no regret, but do reflect upon your past. Use it to guide you. I live by logic, not emotion. Emotion is simply an accent, and overcoat to aid in the mind's sense of victory. I am not dismayed when actions stray from the plan. I merely recalculate. Scars are merely ghosted wounds. Some say my existence is one, having only a layer to hide intention and burying the natural side of me. Others say I have none, for all of the wounds that could cause one have been emotionally forgotten. Physically however..." He stopped speaking and with one last look to see if he could trust her with an identifying secret. Deciding that was a yes, he pulled down his left give ever so slightly to reveal a metal plate that lacked the traditional fur of the Tundra dragons. It was embellished with what appeared to be a ViN number, a relic of the human age in Sornieth. "0000001," he read aloud. "One of two. I am like you in every way except for this one tag. It's what gave me my name. Zil. One of two of us to exist. Funny, really. Everyone thought that, back in our days on the track, we had been named by the second choice. People will believe anything, really, so long as enough people support it. I was forced into my future, entertaining dragons with speed and grace, always having to live up to expectation. There was no chance for me to not progress. I ran away as soon as I could, not out of stress, but out of discovery of the free world. I was then replaced by a lookalike. Thing is, our old lair always had a way of tracking us. It's a shame my brother by name's number is the same as mine, really. The two of us could never be more different." [rule] [font=copperplate] He was done speaking and was growing slightly anxious, not wanting to be seen or known by many others, afraid that the clan would find him. He knew it was irrational, seeing how he'd grown and that he was now in the protection with Ridgestone. This was somehow the one fear he couldn't conquer. That then gave him the idea for his question. With the tip of his hat and a polite farewell, he dashed off into the night to find one other dragon, the light from his monocle illuminating his path. He then found the next dragon and approached with presence. A formal introduction was fitting, though no name and no number was given. He then asked, [b]"Do you value mind, or matter? How do you see the past? Do you have regrets? Why do you hold onto them?"
@Krillkrill
Sorry for the length of this! You have a wonderful dragon that I would like to lean more about, and with a question like this, it seemed right to do some semi-official character building.

The Cyclops looked over the small Fae once. Twice. A third time. He didn't trust her in how she held her secrets, but true to the few morals he held, Zil would have to reply in truth. The question is; what truths would he choose to reveal? Everything had a time and a place, he believed, and every piece of the puzzle kinky has one place to go. He chose his words carefully.
"I have no scars for you to see." he replied curtly. Curious as to why she would even approach him, knowing how most avoid him, typically with his own wish, he turned to face her. The single light covering his other eye illuminated the path in front of him on this night. "You, however have something. Every thought has to stem from somewhere. Why do you ask someone unknown such a deep question? Afraid of being alone?" His deep voice was especially articulate, a trait he exhibited when being especially careful with his words.
"Whether emotional or physical," he began, finally addressing the question after an awkward period of silence to simply study her personality and movement. "We all carry our own chains. That is, until we choose to release them. It is all in the mind. Have no regret, but do reflect upon your past. Use it to guide you. I live by logic, not emotion. Emotion is simply an accent, and overcoat to aid in the mind's sense of victory. I am not dismayed when actions stray from the plan. I merely recalculate. Scars are merely ghosted wounds. Some say my existence is one, having only a layer to hide intention and burying the natural side of me. Others say I have none, for all of the wounds that could cause one have been emotionally forgotten. Physically however..." He stopped speaking and with one last look to see if he could trust her with an identifying secret. Deciding that was a yes, he pulled down his left give ever so slightly to reveal a metal plate that lacked the traditional fur of the Tundra dragons. It was embellished with what appeared to be a ViN number, a relic of the human age in Sornieth. "0000001," he read aloud. "One of two. I am like you in every way except for this one tag. It's what gave me my name. Zil. One of two of us to exist. Funny, really. Everyone thought that, back in our days on the track, we had been named by the second choice. People will believe anything, really, so long as enough people support it. I was forced into my future, entertaining dragons with speed and grace, always having to live up to expectation. There was no chance for me to not progress. I ran away as soon as I could, not out of stress, but out of discovery of the free world. I was then replaced by a lookalike. Thing is, our old lair always had a way of tracking us. It's a shame my brother by name's number is the same as mine, really. The two of us could never be more different."

He was done speaking and was growing slightly anxious, not wanting to be seen or known by many others, afraid that the clan would find him. He knew it was irrational, seeing how he'd grown and that he was now in the protection with Ridgestone. This was somehow the one fear he couldn't conquer. That then gave him the idea for his question. With the tip of his hat and a polite farewell, he dashed off into the night to find one other dragon, the light from his monocle illuminating his path. He then found the next dragon and approached with presence. A formal introduction was fitting, though no name and no number was given. He then asked, "Do you value mind, or matter? How do you see the past? Do you have regrets? Why do you hold onto them?"
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20425526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204256/20425526_350.png[/img] [/url] Eclipse stared at Zil, seemingly amused, for a minute before she said, "Well, that's an interesting number of questions. The first is easy: I believe the mind to contain far more value than matter. We wouldn't understand how to interact with matter without the mind, after all." She chuckles, and then shifts from hanging upside down to sitting on the floor. "Now... how do I view the past? I don't quite understand the question. But I'll answer it as best I can. From my view, the past is simply a collection of things that have happened, and that which cannot be changed. And because those cannot be changed, they should not be thought about. As a result, I don't have regrets. Well... not many at least." There's an awkward minute of silence, before she takes in a breathe, and says, "Okay, I do have one regret. I feel... as if I could have done more during the Shade's invasion of our clan during the Bounty of the Elements." She inhales sharply. "I wonder if I hadn't been so hesitant in using my magic, I could have saved more of them. If..." She falls into silence. Then she shakes her head vigorously, as if furiously shaking off spiders. "But, once again, it's in the past, so I try not to think about it. Now... I should ask a question, shouldn't I?" She looked at the next dragon, staring them in the eyes for an uncomfortably long time. "So... this is a very different tone, but [b]can you sing?[/b]"
@Airplanefoxx

20425526_350.png

Eclipse stared at Zil, seemingly amused, for a minute before she said, "Well, that's an interesting number of questions. The first is easy: I believe the mind to contain far more value than matter. We wouldn't understand how to interact with matter without the mind, after all." She chuckles, and then shifts from hanging upside down to sitting on the floor.

"Now... how do I view the past? I don't quite understand the question. But I'll answer it as best I can. From my view, the past is simply a collection of things that have happened, and that which cannot be changed. And because those cannot be changed, they should not be thought about. As a result, I don't have regrets. Well... not many at least."

There's an awkward minute of silence, before she takes in a breathe, and says, "Okay, I do have one regret. I feel... as if I could have done more during the Shade's invasion of our clan during the Bounty of the Elements." She inhales sharply. "I wonder if I hadn't been so hesitant in using my magic, I could have saved more of them. If..."

She falls into silence.

Then she shakes her head vigorously, as if furiously shaking off spiders. "But, once again, it's in the past, so I try not to think about it. Now... I should ask a question, shouldn't I?" She looked at the next dragon, staring them in the eyes for an uncomfortably long time. "So... this is a very different tone, but can you sing?"
Wait, what does this thing do?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42858570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428586/42858570_350.png[/img] [/url] "Of course!" chirps the bright green Coatl, giving a little cheerful skip. "That is what my people do! It's why we are called Songbirds." Her feathers seem thicker and more all-over than those of most Coatls, and even her speaking voice in common Draconic sounds musical. In some ways, she appears to resemble an enormous bird as much as she does a dragon. "Among foreigners, we speak as you do, but among ourselves, we always sing to each other," Macy explains. "We come from the rainforest of the Everbloom Gardens, but we have spread out all over Sornieth, now. We don't usually go alone -- a social creature, I am! and I need my mates with me." Proudly, she snuggles up between two male Coatls, both as green and feathery as herself. One of them begins to preen her feathers, as Macy tilts her head, birdlike, looking at the next dragon out of one concentrated eye. [b]"What is there about you that is different from other dragons?"[/b] she asks curiously.

42858570_350.png

"Of course!" chirps the bright green Coatl, giving a little cheerful skip. "That is what my people do! It's why we are called Songbirds." Her feathers seem thicker and more all-over than those of most Coatls, and even her speaking voice in common Draconic sounds musical. In some ways, she appears to resemble an enormous bird as much as she does a dragon.

"Among foreigners, we speak as you do, but among ourselves, we always sing to each other," Macy explains. "We come from the rainforest of the Everbloom Gardens, but we have spread out all over Sornieth, now. We don't usually go alone -- a social creature, I am! and I need my mates with me."

Proudly, she snuggles up between two male Coatls, both as green and feathery as herself. One of them begins to preen her feathers, as Macy tilts her head, birdlike, looking at the next dragon out of one concentrated eye. "What is there about you that is different from other dragons?" she asks curiously.
@VenusStarling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34214741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342148/34214741_350.png[/img] [/url] "The speed of life? It's one of the most interesting things, if you ask me! Some days, it's like a metronome. Steady throughout at a reasonable pace. Other times it fluctuates like the rhythms of some songs. It can all fly by in an instant, then suddenly slow down. Or vice versa! Sometimes I find myself relaxing to the slow nature of the world, only to be whisked away suddenly. One of the greatest mysteries that even our scholars have yet to figure out, but I'm fine with it. Overall? I think it moves by just fine! I found a steady beat to move with." "Now, I know this is a bad habit of mine. [b][u]Do you ever find yourself getting lost in something, like music, the stars, or anything of the like?[/u][/b]"
@VenusStarling

34214741_350.png

"The speed of life? It's one of the most interesting things, if you ask me! Some days, it's like a metronome. Steady throughout at a reasonable pace. Other times it fluctuates like the rhythms of some songs. It can all fly by in an instant, then suddenly slow down. Or vice versa! Sometimes I find myself relaxing to the slow nature of the world, only to be whisked away suddenly. One of the greatest mysteries that even our scholars have yet to figure out, but I'm fine with it. Overall? I think it moves by just fine! I found a steady beat to move with."

"Now, I know this is a bad habit of mine. Do you ever find yourself getting lost in something, like music, the stars, or anything of the like?"
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 435 436