Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | = insectivore artshop open =
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@insectivore EEEE THESE ARE SOOO CUTE, u said u would take flight sprites? what would i be able to get for a shadow sprite? and do u do humans? i’m not TOO attached to sprites so .. hehe id be willing to give it up for some of this cute art T_T
@insectivore EEEE THESE ARE SOOO CUTE, u said u would take flight sprites? what would i be able to get for a shadow sprite? and do u do humans? i’m not TOO attached to sprites so .. hehe id be willing to give it up for some of this cute art T_T
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@CityofAngels of course!! :D i love him ..... i can do a sketch and a sticker dw!!
it's gonna be 600g!! you can send em whenever~ <3

@CosmicAngel thank you omg!! i LIVE!! i finally have enough energy to take a few xD 2 pieces is totally fine, feel free to DM me whenever :3 thank you so much tht means a lot to me, ive been trying to improve A LOT... good to hear from you too!!
I love Jynx!! you can send the payment and the DM whenever you're ready :D

@Pearlimose oh i loooove her! such a cutie <33 i will get it done asap! send the treasure whenever you're ready ^_^ crossroads or DM is fine <3

@wesleydog , @Enoch yes! i will add you to my pinglist! tysm for the interest!

@jolynekujoh oof, i would do A LOT For a shadowsprite xD it's my favorite sprite. i do do humans!! all my slots got filled, but if you want you can DM me for what you're looking for/how much art you'd think is fair for a future trade :3
@CityofAngels of course!! :D i love him ..... i can do a sketch and a sticker dw!!
it's gonna be 600g!! you can send em whenever~ <3

@CosmicAngel thank you omg!! i LIVE!! i finally have enough energy to take a few xD 2 pieces is totally fine, feel free to DM me whenever :3 thank you so much tht means a lot to me, ive been trying to improve A LOT... good to hear from you too!!
I love Jynx!! you can send the payment and the DM whenever you're ready :D

@Pearlimose oh i loooove her! such a cutie <33 i will get it done asap! send the treasure whenever you're ready ^_^ crossroads or DM is fine <3

@wesleydog , @Enoch yes! i will add you to my pinglist! tysm for the interest!

@jolynekujoh oof, i would do A LOT For a shadowsprite xD it's my favorite sprite. i do do humans!! all my slots got filled, but if you want you can DM me for what you're looking for/how much art you'd think is fair for a future trade :3
@insectivore
ahh if that last slot's open could I snag it? :D
@insectivore
ahh if that last slot's open could I snag it? :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz slots filled up quicker than i thought they would! @_ @ currently all taken, but i'll let you know through DM when i have an opening if you're okay with that?
@LemonQuartz slots filled up quicker than i thought they would! @_ @ currently all taken, but i'll let you know through DM when i have an opening if you're okay with that?
@insectivore

That'd be lovely-- tysm! <3
@insectivore

That'd be lovely-- tysm! <3
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@insectivore Hiii! Your art is crazy cute!! :O Could I be added to the pinglist?
@insectivore Hiii! Your art is crazy cute!! :O Could I be added to the pinglist?
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
HEY BUD!! @insectivore are you still open? ;w; i still have the sprite 4 u!! if ur not, id like to be added to your pinglist so i know when ur open!! :~)
HEY BUD!! @insectivore are you still open? ;w; i still have the sprite 4 u!! if ur not, id like to be added to your pinglist so i know when ur open!! :~)
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@vinsmoke heckl yeah!! :D thanks for the interest!

@jolynekujoh and yes yes!! i have 2 sketches i gotta finish and then i'll PM you <3
@vinsmoke heckl yeah!! :D thanks for the interest!

@jolynekujoh and yes yes!! i have 2 sketches i gotta finish and then i'll PM you <3
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20