Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello~
Hi! I'm still fairly new, as I've been on this site for about two weeks now (I think?), but I'm loving it so far! I look forward to the rest of my time here. Nice to meet you all!
Hi! I'm still fairly new, as I've been on this site for about two weeks now (I think?), but I'm loving it so far! I look forward to the rest of my time here. Nice to meet you all!
@almrdreki

Hello! What is your favorite breed so far?
@almrdreki

Hello! What is your favorite breed so far?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@almrdreki Hi I am also new to the site! ^^ I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. Good Luck![emoji=water rune]
@almrdreki
Hi I am also new to the site! ^^ I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. Good Luck!
@ChillInAForest
Hi!! So far, my favorite breed is the Imperial Dragons! I've always loved oriental styled dragons, so that may be why. What is your favorite breed?

@BeanieBanana
Hello! I'm really enjoying myself thus far on this site. Good luck to you too! *w*
@ChillInAForest
Hi!! So far, my favorite breed is the Imperial Dragons! I've always loved oriental styled dragons, so that may be why. What is your favorite breed?

@BeanieBanana
Hello! I'm really enjoying myself thus far on this site. Good luck to you too! *w*
I guess spirals
I guess spirals
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png