Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pilot's Art Shop - PINGLIST ONLY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Great! I'd like to claim that last slot then! ^^ I'll fill in the form in ~30min as I'm not home!
Will an extra creature (a familiar!) cost more?
Great! I'd like to claim that last slot then! ^^ I'll fill in the form in ~30min as I'm not home!
Will an extra creature (a familiar!) cost more?
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo Sure. I'll save you a slot. A familiar will cost you extra, yes. It'll depend on how complex it is!
@SoullessWendigo Sure. I'll save you a slot. A familiar will cost you extra, yes. It'll depend on how complex it is!
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
So this is my first choice of my ocs that I would like art for, but if you don't feel comfortable with this one, I have some others. I have a dragon based on this oc, but since the oc existed before the dragon, I don't feel comfortable calling it a gijinka design.

Style: Full Color, Fullbody
Reference pictures: Sprite Dollmaker image Sketch with better proportions and makes him look like an adult
Notes: 1. He's generally a happy and pleasant person even in the darker moments. 2. I like the pose in the sketch, but a different pose is fine. 3. Also, the world he's in has different religions, so please do not add in any Christian symbols. 4. His eyes are supposed to be a warm brown, but I had issues with the dollmaker color picker.
So this is my first choice of my ocs that I would like art for, but if you don't feel comfortable with this one, I have some others. I have a dragon based on this oc, but since the oc existed before the dragon, I don't feel comfortable calling it a gijinka design.

Style: Full Color, Fullbody
Reference pictures: Sprite Dollmaker image Sketch with better proportions and makes him look like an adult
Notes: 1. He's generally a happy and pleasant person even in the darker moments. 2. I like the pose in the sketch, but a different pose is fine. 3. Also, the world he's in has different religions, so please do not add in any Christian symbols. 4. His eyes are supposed to be a warm brown, but I had issues with the dollmaker color picker.
I think it's not going to be too complex to draw! ^^
Style: Full Color halfbody!
Reference pictures: https://toyhou.se/3519040.muerto
Muerto is blind and he has white freckles and runes on his cheeks! The fullbody and headshot show them in more detail :) And the chibi headshot has his correct hair color (bright purple at the tips ^^)
Something like this outfit (the one on the right) and a coat with fur collar from this piece!
I'd like of them to be kept in purple/silver/grey themes! And the fur on his coat to be white please with some dark purple material ^_^
The familiar I was asking about is a skeletal bird with glowing purple eyes that looks similar to this one! I'll gladly pay more for it to be added into the picture :)
Notes: I don't have anything specific in mind regarding his pose, but he's an adorable, soft and very shy boy! Please keep his Tundra antlers as they're part of his design ^^

If you have any questions let me know!
I think it's not going to be too complex to draw! ^^
Style: Full Color halfbody!
Reference pictures: https://toyhou.se/3519040.muerto
Muerto is blind and he has white freckles and runes on his cheeks! The fullbody and headshot show them in more detail :) And the chibi headshot has his correct hair color (bright purple at the tips ^^)
Something like this outfit (the one on the right) and a coat with fur collar from this piece!
I'd like of them to be kept in purple/silver/grey themes! And the fur on his coat to be white please with some dark purple material ^_^
The familiar I was asking about is a skeletal bird with glowing purple eyes that looks similar to this one! I'll gladly pay more for it to be added into the picture :)
Notes: I don't have anything specific in mind regarding his pose, but he's an adorable, soft and very shy boy! Please keep his Tundra antlers as they're part of his design ^^

If you have any questions let me know!
KtAsLKR.gif
shall send in a request for one boy first ;w;

Commission Form
Style: Full color, full body
Reference pictures: -
extra notes are in the description of the stash, do let me know if you need other information!

could i request for one version without colors and one with color?
shall send in a request for one boy first ;w;

Commission Form
Style: Full color, full body
Reference pictures: -
extra notes are in the description of the stash, do let me know if you need other information!

could i request for one version without colors and one with color?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
Hello! ^^ Could you add me to the pinglist, please? Your art style is amazing! :3
Hello! ^^ Could you add me to the pinglist, please? Your art style is amazing! :3
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
Thank you! [b]Style:[/b] Half Body Set [b]Reference pictures:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37360864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373609/37360864_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37127023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371271/37127023_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes: [/b]Neither of them have Gijinkas yet so I totally understand if you want me to switch characters rather than make two designs :> They are a strange couple that are both always dressed like they're at their wedding. Charity is the solemn bride, Ishim her pompous groom. For pose, maybe something similar to your example? Looking at each other but not directly interacting I mean.
Thank you!
Style: Half Body Set
Reference pictures:
37360864_350.png

37127023_350.png

Notes: Neither of them have Gijinkas yet so I totally understand if you want me to switch characters rather than make two designs :>

They are a strange couple that are both always dressed like they're at their wedding. Charity is the solemn bride, Ishim her pompous groom.
For pose, maybe something similar to your example? Looking at each other but not directly interacting I mean.
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
please add me to the pinglist <3
please add me to the pinglist <3
eosuguide.png
Hallo @pilotbites! I'd like to claim a slot with 4 pictures, please?

Style: Full colour HalfBody x4 (Seperate Pictures please! I'm not sure if thats 2 slots or 1 orz)
Reference pictures:
Character 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Notes: Please let me know if you need more reference pictures, as I have some saved that can be sent along o/ Also, could these have the Transparent Background option?
Total: 2000 Gems
Hallo @pilotbites! I'd like to claim a slot with 4 pictures, please?

Style: Full colour HalfBody x4 (Seperate Pictures please! I'm not sure if thats 2 slots or 1 orz)
Reference pictures:
Character 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Notes: Please let me know if you need more reference pictures, as I have some saved that can be sent along o/ Also, could these have the Transparent Background option?
Total: 2000 Gems
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
tumblr_inline_po82oaXBPM1ryj5uw_1280.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27