Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ordif's Accent Shop[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@ordif the waitlist on peacock is fine, blue I will definitely be taking
@ordif the waitlist on peacock is fine, blue I will definitely be taking
8HH30Ku.png
@ordif
Hello, I put myself on the waitlist for peacock custom and I put myself in a slot for peacock blue if I'm understanding that correctly. I'm still pretty new at buying UM accents and skins, so if I did something wrong please let me know. ^^"
@ordif
Hello, I put myself on the waitlist for peacock custom and I put myself in a slot for peacock blue if I'm understanding that correctly. I'm still pretty new at buying UM accents and skins, so if I did something wrong please let me know. ^^"
@ordif

one slot of peacock blue, thank you!
@ordif

one slot of peacock blue, thank you!
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@ordif If you happen to have a spare copy of Peacock Custom, I'd love to buy it! I was sure I added myself to the pinglist, but maybe I forgot, since I am not on it and never got a PA with the accent.
@ordif If you happen to have a spare copy of Peacock Custom, I'd love to buy it! I was sure I added myself to the pinglist, but maybe I forgot, since I am not on it and never got a PA with the accent.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@ordif
I would like a copy of peacock blue in treasure please! I also previously purchased a copy of peacock custom. :)
@ordif
I would like a copy of peacock blue in treasure please! I also previously purchased a copy of peacock custom. :)
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@Rairudiseu Yes I've marked you as paid.

@Cheremtasy Yes you did right:)

@faraway Don't mind I've add some extra copie for that.I've add you to waitlist hope you will have one.

@DrowsyPanda Yes both added.
@Rairudiseu Yes I've marked you as paid.

@Cheremtasy Yes you did right:)

@faraway Don't mind I've add some extra copie for that.I've add you to waitlist hope you will have one.

@DrowsyPanda Yes both added.
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif
Didn't add myself in here before because I didn't have the gems....that I have now xD if you happen to have any spare copy of Peacock Blue please please please let me know *^* I know, today is the 10th...but I will just hope :3 thanks for your time!!!
@ordif
Didn't add myself in here before because I didn't have the gems....that I have now xD if you happen to have any spare copy of Peacock Blue please please please let me know *^* I know, today is the 10th...but I will just hope :3 thanks for your time!!!
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@ordif hello, this is my error because i forgot to send prepayment, but the pa for peacock blue were for 600g each but should they be 500g each because i had 2 slot on peacock custom? :o
@ordif hello, this is my error because i forgot to send prepayment, but the pa for peacock blue were for 600g each but should they be 500g each because i had 2 slot on peacock custom? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@ordif
Hello, I didn't send payment ahead of time because I was on the waitlist for peacock custom, but I had also ordered peacock blue. I was waiting to see if I would actually get a slot for peacock custom, because if I did then I would be qualified to buy peacock blue for 500g instead of 600g.
I bought peacock custom for 600g off the AH (via the PA you sent), so I was wondering if you could re-list peacock blue for 500g? I could also send the payment in treasure or gems via PM if that's easier for you.
@ordif
Hello, I didn't send payment ahead of time because I was on the waitlist for peacock custom, but I had also ordered peacock blue. I was waiting to see if I would actually get a slot for peacock custom, because if I did then I would be qualified to buy peacock blue for 500g instead of 600g.
I bought peacock custom for 600g off the AH (via the PA you sent), so I was wondering if you could re-list peacock blue for 500g? I could also send the payment in treasure or gems via PM if that's easier for you.
@ordif
Hi there! You sent me a PA for peacock custom, but I already bought one! I prepaid in treasure for a peacock blue. :D
@ordif
Hi there! You sent me a PA for peacock custom, but I already bought one! I prepaid in treasure for a peacock blue. :D
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113