Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Use Familiar heart icon to bond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Boosting this and supporting it so hard as this would make so much sense! Also as someone with over 100 dragons it 2ould make my life a damn sight easier
Boosting this and supporting it so hard as this would make so much sense! Also as someone with over 100 dragons it 2ould make my life a damn sight easier
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
I support [emoji=guardian star]
I support
Support, it'll be especially useful for when your lair gets really big
Support, it'll be especially useful for when your lair gets really big
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
I was hoping it was either a button or a display as to whether they were bonded or not, support
I was hoping it was either a button or a display as to whether they were bonded or not, support
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I support this, it's such a hassle going through near 100 familiars
I support this, it's such a hassle going through near 100 familiars
This is an amazing idea! l really love the way you described it and the visuals added. Full support!
As a disabled user that would make familiar bonding so much more accessible.
This is an amazing idea! l really love the way you described it and the visuals added. Full support!
As a disabled user that would make familiar bonding so much more accessible.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Support! while i think this method of bonding with familiars would be slower than the current method i use (zooming out the page and using keyboard controls to rush through), it would be unbelievably better for small quantities of dragons and especially for mobile users.
Support! while i think this method of bonding with familiars would be slower than the current method i use (zooming out the page and using keyboard controls to rush through), it would be unbelievably better for small quantities of dragons and especially for mobile users.
[please ping if you are interested in a dragon I am selling!]
[prices accepted in treasure OR gems OR a combo]
Huge support. The more dragons I get the harder it is to bond with all of them. This would also really help on mobile which I use a lot when I don't have access to my computer. Would really help cut down on the amount of pop-ups it has to load, and would really help people who have massive lairs, too. And it doesn't cut out all the work, either. [emoji=familiar heart]
Huge support. The more dragons I get the harder it is to bond with all of them. This would also really help on mobile which I use a lot when I don't have access to my computer. Would really help cut down on the amount of pop-ups it has to load, and would really help people who have massive lairs, too. And it doesn't cut out all the work, either.
JflGBHo.png
100% support, for user ease, but still one-at-a-time so you're working to get the bonuses.

Also, the different rainbow heart for Awakened fams is brilliance.
100% support, for user ease, but still one-at-a-time so you're working to get the bonuses.

Also, the different rainbow heart for Awakened fams is brilliance.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
yes please! with all these years playing fr, bonding with familiars has been such a pain in the wrist(s)!
yes please! with all these years playing fr, bonding with familiars has been such a pain in the wrist(s)!
Axnljqv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8