Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A deceased loved one's account.
What is Flight rising's stance on accounts of a player who's deceased? I know there's a rule against having multiple accounts and I'm not asking if I can play them both, but it'd be really dear to me if I could have her dragons in my lair.
What is Flight rising's stance on accounts of a player who's deceased? I know there's a rule against having multiple accounts and I'm not asking if I can play them both, but it'd be really dear to me if I could have her dragons in my lair.
Normality is an absurdity of society.
The account is to be left inactive, as ownership cannot be transferred.

Sorry mate.
The account is to be left inactive, as ownership cannot be transferred.

Sorry mate.
only if you have their password or email you can get them, I'm sorry to hear one of your loved ones have died
only if you have their password or email you can get them, I'm sorry to hear one of your loved ones have died
I'm a lurker these days
@WholesomeBoio per the site's terms, users aren't supposed to share that sort of information or use it even if they get it, so i'm afraid that still isn't allowed, even in a case like this. [quote=ToU]2. It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others. 3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member. 4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user. 5. Your privilege to use the Services is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person.[/quote]
@WholesomeBoio per the site's terms, users aren't supposed to share that sort of information or use it even if they get it, so i'm afraid that still isn't allowed, even in a case like this.
ToU wrote:
2. It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.

3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.

4. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

5. Your privilege to use the Services is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After oh, sorry :(
@After oh, sorry :(
I'm a lurker these days
My dad helped me get her email since my World of warcraft account was tied to her Battle net account, but if it's against TOS to transfer them myself I it's not worth the risk. :(
My dad helped me get her email since my World of warcraft account was tied to her Battle net account, but if it's against TOS to transfer them myself I it's not worth the risk. :(
Normality is an absurdity of society.