Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop help?
I see tons of guides for fodder training, but I'd love a helpful tip or two, or a guide, for farming the GW! Is it better to use a healer/mage with two glass cannons... ?
I see tons of guides for fodder training, but I'd love a helpful tip or two, or a guide, for farming the GW! Is it better to use a healer/mage with two glass cannons... ?
Small-banner-25x80.pngSILk5Bx.pngrXAL2aJ.pngtihutbH.pngFpTzG7k.pngkNkOHu2.png A L E X
he / him
3+ FR
@Arxelon

Depending on your dragons you can either farm (moderately quickly) or farm and level fodder (slowly) in the GW. Check out the GW section of this guide.

I think it's more profitable per minute to run a 133/133/129 trio instead of a fodder trainer team with fodder assuming you also run a double-fodder training in another venue.

I use a standard 133 STR/40 QCK/6 VIT and a slowed down 129 INT/45 QCK/20 VIT mage. I didn't bother to tincture but if you do you can get a higher VIT or INT. The sweet spot for QCK on this mage is anywhere between 35 and 40 per testing with the 133 pair. I just haven't tinctured my primary mage yet.

Hope this helps!
@Arxelon

Depending on your dragons you can either farm (moderately quickly) or farm and level fodder (slowly) in the GW. Check out the GW section of this guide.

I think it's more profitable per minute to run a 133/133/129 trio instead of a fodder trainer team with fodder assuming you also run a double-fodder training in another venue.

I use a standard 133 STR/40 QCK/6 VIT and a slowed down 129 INT/45 QCK/20 VIT mage. I didn't bother to tincture but if you do you can get a higher VIT or INT. The sweet spot for QCK on this mage is anywhere between 35 and 40 per testing with the 133 pair. I just haven't tinctured my primary mage yet.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thanks so much, that does help! So a mage is definitely a requirement?
@Nightwind

Thanks so much, that does help! So a mage is definitely a requirement?
Small-banner-25x80.pngSILk5Bx.pngrXAL2aJ.pngtihutbH.pngFpTzG7k.pngkNkOHu2.png A L E X
he / him
3+ FR
@Arxelon

Technically you can also go through with a trio of fighters (129 or 133 STR) but you'll need Sap and you might need to exit to fill up health every now and again. It's a little bit slower than a mage/fighter/fighter trio (always put the mage first and use it to Haste the two fighters or heal as necessary) but it works.

Adding a mage pretty much ensures you'll never need to reload and the fodder team must have a mage.
@Arxelon

Technically you can also go through with a trio of fighters (129 or 133 STR) but you'll need Sap and you might need to exit to fill up health every now and again. It's a little bit slower than a mage/fighter/fighter trio (always put the mage first and use it to Haste the two fighters or heal as necessary) but it works.

Adding a mage pretty much ensures you'll never need to reload and the fodder team must have a mage.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Gotcha, thanks so much! :D
@Nightwind

Gotcha, thanks so much! :D
he / him
3+ FR