Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] A lot ^^;
Sooo...I'm looking for a lot of things.
First off, I'm looking for a signature banner that is based off of my Miracle Baby Project.
Secondly, I'm looking for a full graphic set for a hatchery. This would include the name of the hatchery, welcome/information, pinglist, rules, dragons for sale, breeding pairs, who's nesting and project dragons.

I know that this is a lot to need, but if there's anyone out there who can help me, please message me so we can discuss prices ^^
Sooo...I'm looking for a lot of things.
First off, I'm looking for a signature banner that is based off of my Miracle Baby Project.
Secondly, I'm looking for a full graphic set for a hatchery. This would include the name of the hatchery, welcome/information, pinglist, rules, dragons for sale, breeding pairs, who's nesting and project dragons.

I know that this is a lot to need, but if there's anyone out there who can help me, please message me so we can discuss prices ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
What are you thinking about your budget being? And how detailed are you looking to have your graphics?
What are you thinking about your budget being? And how detailed are you looking to have your graphics?
@sweetpealovey
I'm not quite sure about budget yet. My sister Taishiro is going to be helping me with the hatchery and she and I will be paying for graphics together.
Nothing terribly detailed, just enough to look nice and clean :)

The signature banner I want has a more specific guideline, but it's still pretty simple looking (in my head anyways ^^;) I want it to have the four dragons that are a part of the project on the banner, the title Miracle Baby Project and a link to that thread.
@sweetpealovey
I'm not quite sure about budget yet. My sister Taishiro is going to be helping me with the hatchery and she and I will be paying for graphics together.
Nothing terribly detailed, just enough to look nice and clean :)

The signature banner I want has a more specific guideline, but it's still pretty simple looking (in my head anyways ^^;) I want it to have the four dragons that are a part of the project on the banner, the title Miracle Baby Project and a link to that thread.
I’m also not sure what would be a fair price, so I’m hoping you can give me a ball park of what your rates are.
I’m also not sure what would be a fair price, so I’m hoping you can give me a ball park of what your rates are.
@Furyan I would love to work with you so long as my design style is something that matches with what you have in mind. I'm pretty new to graphic world on Flight Rising but have a history of doing graphic design. Would you like me to make a mockup with a few of my breeding pairs and then show you so you can see if what I do and make is something you would be interested in?
@Furyan I would love to work with you so long as my design style is something that matches with what you have in mind. I'm pretty new to graphic world on Flight Rising but have a history of doing graphic design. Would you like me to make a mockup with a few of my breeding pairs and then show you so you can see if what I do and make is something you would be interested in?
@sweetpealovey
That would be amazing if you could do that ^^
@sweetpealovey
That would be amazing if you could do that ^^