Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Halfway to Winter Tuns & more! [Closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@pickpocket I know right?? I started my adopts with Coatls back when I was still fresh h
My lair was almost Coatls only but I currently start getting a few other breeds as well bfsgbh

Mmmmmhh I'm not sure tbh, I'm pretty bad at making accents- its my second one yet and my first was pretty simple, too.
Ah, if you like it, I could- next time- trade it for adopts? Ah I know this is a stupid idea

Don't worry about it! Thats what most people do and I'm pretty used to keep the gems where they are u v u
Thanks for the heads up though!!
@pickpocket I know right?? I started my adopts with Coatls back when I was still fresh h
My lair was almost Coatls only but I currently start getting a few other breeds as well bfsgbh

Mmmmmhh I'm not sure tbh, I'm pretty bad at making accents- its my second one yet and my first was pretty simple, too.
Ah, if you like it, I could- next time- trade it for adopts? Ah I know this is a stupid idea

Don't worry about it! Thats what most people do and I'm pretty used to keep the gems where they are u v u
Thanks for the heads up though!!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi Had to go get some food prepared x') but now I can start your adopt while I wait for it to finish cooking~ Ahaha, everyone always has those feelings about their own work but it's useful for self-growth! As long as it doesn't bring you too down c': I definitely enjoy the accent though! Especially the flowers and chest piece! [emoji=autumn tree][emoji=ivy leaf] Personally, I don't think I'll ever get the hang of accents so I admire the people that make them <3 As for trading, perhaps!! :> I don't own a wildclaw though (since I enjoy the lazy challenge of gene-ing g1's) and I have no idea if I ever will. But maybe one day xD I'll certainly keep that offer in mind though!
@Yukorusshi

Had to go get some food prepared x') but now I can start your adopt while I wait for it to finish cooking~

Ahaha, everyone always has those feelings about their own work but it's useful for self-growth! As long as it doesn't bring you too down c': I definitely enjoy the accent though! Especially the flowers and chest piece!

Personally, I don't think I'll ever get the hang of accents so I admire the people that make them <3

As for trading, perhaps!! :> I don't own a wildclaw though (since I enjoy the lazy challenge of gene-ing g1's) and I have no idea if I ever will. But maybe one day xD I'll certainly keep that offer in mind though!
RcTIGkF.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22