Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon card not matching their flight
In the background of dragons when clicking on them, it would show their origional flight from where they came. I'm from the wind flight, but I own several other flight kinds of dragons. Although, say I click on an arcane dragon, but the symbol in the background is wind. This is happening to all of my dragons, despite their differences in flight.

Thanks for reading
-Shards ?
In the background of dragons when clicking on them, it would show their origional flight from where they came. I'm from the wind flight, but I own several other flight kinds of dragons. Although, say I click on an arcane dragon, but the symbol in the background is wind. This is happening to all of my dragons, despite their differences in flight.

Thanks for reading
-Shards ?
@Shawds777
I've checked all your dragons and they're all correct. Try clearing your cache!
@Shawds777
I've checked all your dragons and they're all correct. Try clearing your cache!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

What do you mean by cache? :0
@Vendrus

What do you mean by cache? :0
By the way- I absolutely love your dragons!! I smiled so much at the ones with art- especially Tuxedo x'D
By the way- I absolutely love your dragons!! I smiled so much at the ones with art- especially Tuxedo x'D
@Shawds777
Aw, thank you!

The cache is where your browser stores images so it doesn't to download them again and again! Sometimes that goes a bit wonky though, and you get the wrong ones appearing. You clear it through your browser's settings or options, but exactly how depends on the browser so if suggest googling it!
@Shawds777
Aw, thank you!

The cache is where your browser stores images so it doesn't to download them again and again! Sometimes that goes a bit wonky though, and you get the wrong ones appearing. You clear it through your browser's settings or options, but exactly how depends on the browser so if suggest googling it!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Its still wiggin out, but thats alright- i can live with it :)
Thank you for your help, though!
Its still wiggin out, but thats alright- i can live with it :)
Thank you for your help, though!