Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Finding Eliminate stones?
Does anybody know a way to get a hold of Eliminate battle stones without having to pay 600k treasure on the auction house? That kind of funds is beyond me and I really need to find another option of acquiring them.
Does anybody know a way to get a hold of Eliminate battle stones without having to pay 600k treasure on the auction house? That kind of funds is beyond me and I really need to find another option of acquiring them.
@gollumsmooch123

The only way to obtain an Eliminate stone is to purchase from another player or to have one drop in the Coliseum. They're a very rare stone.
@gollumsmooch123

The only way to obtain an Eliminate stone is to purchase from another player or to have one drop in the Coliseum. They're a very rare stone.
Fen | They/them
@gollumsmooch123

They only drop in the Coli, and they've gone into high demand. Your best bet is to purchase a dragon already stoned with Eliminate, as those tend to be a lot cheaper. Alternatively, look for the Sedona Build on the guides which doesn't require Eliminate to use.

Edit: whoops, ninja'ed.
@gollumsmooch123

They only drop in the Coli, and they've gone into high demand. Your best bet is to purchase a dragon already stoned with Eliminate, as those tend to be a lot cheaper. Alternatively, look for the Sedona Build on the guides which doesn't require Eliminate to use.

Edit: whoops, ninja'ed.
mkpoaHZ.png
@gollumsmooch123
Maybe you can rent a team of dragons which are equied eliminate, then grinding in Coli as long as you can, until you get a eliminate stone.
@gollumsmooch123
Maybe you can rent a team of dragons which are equied eliminate, then grinding in Coli as long as you can, until you get a eliminate stone.
FR+15
@gollumsmooch123 Eliminate will drop in the coli very rarely except for in the Mire and Crystal Pools, where it won't drop at all. I believe the Arena has the highest drop rate of battle stones, and it's a relatively medium-level area, so if you already have a team it's a nice place to grind.

If not, I agree with the others that renting a team or buying a higher level dragon who is already stoned is your best bet. Like the above commenters suggested, that route is usually much cheaper. Eliminate requires a dragon be level 7, so you'll need to look for dragons at level 7 or higher.
@gollumsmooch123 Eliminate will drop in the coli very rarely except for in the Mire and Crystal Pools, where it won't drop at all. I believe the Arena has the highest drop rate of battle stones, and it's a relatively medium-level area, so if you already have a team it's a nice place to grind.

If not, I agree with the others that renting a team or buying a higher level dragon who is already stoned is your best bet. Like the above commenters suggested, that route is usually much cheaper. Eliminate requires a dragon be level 7, so you'll need to look for dragons at level 7 or higher.
jIRALXN.png
@gollumsmooch123

Fastest way to get Eliminate is to max Fairgrounds daily with G&G for a week and half. You can also get money from other sources (Coli, Baldwin, etc) to speed things up.

Farming for it isn't recommended since it can easily take you half a year before you get a drop. (@Mortca)

Sedona build is a good way to start Coli - it's slower but doesn't require Eliminate.

(edit: Buying a dragon with Eliminate can be cheaper. Just keep in mind that some builds require specific elements, so check for those before buying and/or giving a dragon Eliminate.)
@gollumsmooch123

Fastest way to get Eliminate is to max Fairgrounds daily with G&G for a week and half. You can also get money from other sources (Coli, Baldwin, etc) to speed things up.

Farming for it isn't recommended since it can easily take you half a year before you get a drop. (@Mortca)

Sedona build is a good way to start Coli - it's slower but doesn't require Eliminate.

(edit: Buying a dragon with Eliminate can be cheaper. Just keep in mind that some builds require specific elements, so check for those before buying and/or giving a dragon Eliminate.)
hWsjkHE.png
Thanks for all the help!
Thanks for all the help!
@gollumsmooch123 Also if your dergs are lower lvl the Sandswept Delta also has a good drop rate. Its where I got my Eliminate as well some other stones. :3
@gollumsmooch123 Also if your dergs are lower lvl the Sandswept Delta also has a good drop rate. Its where I got my Eliminate as well some other stones. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png