Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [private] the war
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Amatsu shaked a bit, before she calmed herself down and stood in a starting position

"This thing can smell fear..." she thought to herself as she tried to think of joyful thoughts that would ease the fear

"Home....Cherish.....Raine....Coco.....Come on, Amatsu...." she whispered to herself as she locked eyes with the huge beast.

"Come on. Show me what you got." Amatsu stated as she braced herself for an attack.
Amatsu shaked a bit, before she calmed herself down and stood in a starting position

"This thing can smell fear..." she thought to herself as she tried to think of joyful thoughts that would ease the fear

"Home....Cherish.....Raine....Coco.....Come on, Amatsu...." she whispered to herself as she locked eyes with the huge beast.

"Come on. Show me what you got." Amatsu stated as she braced herself for an attack.
Ap3M8iT.png
Arrya glared at the Kitsune.

"I'm afraid you have missed my point." she snarled, storming into the cave. "Due to your irresponsible and unproductive behavior, I have assigned guardians- sentinels- to guard your sleeping cave."

As if on cue, two stone komainu stalked into the doorway, their carved faces unchanging snarls. Hard, unforgiving diamonds served as eyes, staring blankly into the face of Ruchiru.

"They will serve you well, I promise."

With that, she turned and left, spells and incantations barely audible on her muttered tone.

-

The Wolf threw back its head and laughed once more, as though this fatal encounter were nothing more than a simple meeting, mere side talk while waiting for a meal to be delivered to their table.

So my prey's defending. Funny, because the first thing you human-folk do when you see me is attack.

The beast lunged with his sword, opening a grey, smoking gash in Amatsu's side.

Not afraid anymore, huh? I can smell your fear, prey. It shows that my meat has reached its ripest point, for the heart pumps more blood to the flesh, and boy, do I crave fresh meat!

Arrya glared at the Kitsune.

"I'm afraid you have missed my point." she snarled, storming into the cave. "Due to your irresponsible and unproductive behavior, I have assigned guardians- sentinels- to guard your sleeping cave."

As if on cue, two stone komainu stalked into the doorway, their carved faces unchanging snarls. Hard, unforgiving diamonds served as eyes, staring blankly into the face of Ruchiru.

"They will serve you well, I promise."

With that, she turned and left, spells and incantations barely audible on her muttered tone.

-

The Wolf threw back its head and laughed once more, as though this fatal encounter were nothing more than a simple meeting, mere side talk while waiting for a meal to be delivered to their table.

So my prey's defending. Funny, because the first thing you human-folk do when you see me is attack.

The beast lunged with his sword, opening a grey, smoking gash in Amatsu's side.

Not afraid anymore, huh? I can smell your fear, prey. It shows that my meat has reached its ripest point, for the heart pumps more blood to the flesh, and boy, do I crave fresh meat!

imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
Ruchiru, being the slow thinker that she was, took a minute to process this. She eventually gave up and headed inside the cave, where she began to pry the gems off the walls, ignoring the stares of the komainu.
-

Ruchiru tumbled around aimlessly, holding random crystals to her chest. She had been collecting the crystals in hope of finding secrets or memories stored within them, but they were all empty, like blank slates that had nothing but disappointment and the slight smell of dust. Boy, it sure was dusty in there.

Ruchiru stood up and coughed. Does Arrya ever clean this place? she thought as she swept dust off her hair. Maybe that’s what she’s trying to test me on. Does she think I’m to stupid to do some housekeeping?

The kitsune sat on the floor of the cave for a while, pondering on where to find a broomstick.
Ruchiru, being the slow thinker that she was, took a minute to process this. She eventually gave up and headed inside the cave, where she began to pry the gems off the walls, ignoring the stares of the komainu.
-

Ruchiru tumbled around aimlessly, holding random crystals to her chest. She had been collecting the crystals in hope of finding secrets or memories stored within them, but they were all empty, like blank slates that had nothing but disappointment and the slight smell of dust. Boy, it sure was dusty in there.

Ruchiru stood up and coughed. Does Arrya ever clean this place? she thought as she swept dust off her hair. Maybe that’s what she’s trying to test me on. Does she think I’m to stupid to do some housekeeping?

The kitsune sat on the floor of the cave for a while, pondering on where to find a broomstick.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
The komainu reared, flame splurting from their stone mouths. A maniacal light flared in their eyes, and a dreadful voice, not unlike the sounds of nails against a chalkboard, rent the air.

Put those back, Ruchiru.

The voice was familiar and not so all at once, horrible yet lovely. It pronounced the name as if it were a particularly nasty bug that had just been squished, its guts trickling along the ground.

If you should violate the law once more, we komainu will find your Achilles Heel, and will severe your soul from the mortal world, to never return.

They regarded the Kitsune icily. We can roam both the spiritual plane and yours, see things in the readings of the universe you will never understand. Once created, your Achilles Heel is written within the stars, fragile, frail, always on the brink of destruction.

Understand and respect the Law of Cato Mountain, for the consequences are far worse than toil and labor.
The komainu reared, flame splurting from their stone mouths. A maniacal light flared in their eyes, and a dreadful voice, not unlike the sounds of nails against a chalkboard, rent the air.

Put those back, Ruchiru.

The voice was familiar and not so all at once, horrible yet lovely. It pronounced the name as if it were a particularly nasty bug that had just been squished, its guts trickling along the ground.

If you should violate the law once more, we komainu will find your Achilles Heel, and will severe your soul from the mortal world, to never return.

They regarded the Kitsune icily. We can roam both the spiritual plane and yours, see things in the readings of the universe you will never understand. Once created, your Achilles Heel is written within the stars, fragile, frail, always on the brink of destruction.

Understand and respect the Law of Cato Mountain, for the consequences are far worse than toil and labor.

» she/her/they
Amatsu gasped as she felt the gash on her side. She felt...angry, and upset, for she thought she will let everyone down.

"Can someone actually teach me something for once..." Amatsu thought as she stood up and faced the wolf yet again.

"Alright. I'll play your game." Amatsu stated yet again as she bolted behind the wolf, and tried to attack.
Amatsu gasped as she felt the gash on her side. She felt...angry, and upset, for she thought she will let everyone down.

"Can someone actually teach me something for once..." Amatsu thought as she stood up and faced the wolf yet again.

"Alright. I'll play your game." Amatsu stated yet again as she bolted behind the wolf, and tried to attack.
Ap3M8iT.png
Ruchiru made a long sound that was something between a raspberry and a sigh.

"Fine." She put the crystals back in their original places with a little difficulty. The kitsune then tumbled onto the floor with a loud but relatively unsurprising crack. She stared at the ground for a while.

"Is this the patience part that she was talking about?" Ruchiru muttered.
Ruchiru made a long sound that was something between a raspberry and a sigh.

"Fine." She put the crystals back in their original places with a little difficulty. The kitsune then tumbled onto the floor with a loud but relatively unsurprising crack. She stared at the ground for a while.

"Is this the patience part that she was talking about?" Ruchiru muttered.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Eclipse slank forward into the dim light, her chains rattling around her ankles. Sharp eyes surveying the scene, she paused. "What's this? Are you the messenger?" She warily spoke, like she was used to being ordered. "You're young." She laughed bitterly, suddenly throwing off the air of servitude. "'I only send loyal people', that's what the general said to me," she leered, spitting out the word 'general' like a mouthful of dirt. "You must've been poor, to fall into his clutches at such a young age,"
Eclipse pondered this. Why would Jefferson Smith send a child? He'd never, ever once to her jail sent an adolescent keeper. Looking more closely, she could see large, furry ears... and a tail. The creature couldn't be a werewolf; its snout was short, and no fangs were seen with Eclipse's eyes. Kitsune? They had generally the same shape in anyplace, and she had seen some when she was young. But they ventured in family groups, just like her species.
"Wait," Eclipse said. "Why are you here? General Jefferson Smith's base is not near the Kitsune land. He can't capture any."
Eclipse slank forward into the dim light, her chains rattling around her ankles. Sharp eyes surveying the scene, she paused. "What's this? Are you the messenger?" She warily spoke, like she was used to being ordered. "You're young." She laughed bitterly, suddenly throwing off the air of servitude. "'I only send loyal people', that's what the general said to me," she leered, spitting out the word 'general' like a mouthful of dirt. "You must've been poor, to fall into his clutches at such a young age,"
Eclipse pondered this. Why would Jefferson Smith send a child? He'd never, ever once to her jail sent an adolescent keeper. Looking more closely, she could see large, furry ears... and a tail. The creature couldn't be a werewolf; its snout was short, and no fangs were seen with Eclipse's eyes. Kitsune? They had generally the same shape in anyplace, and she had seen some when she was young. But they ventured in family groups, just like her species.
"Wait," Eclipse said. "Why are you here? General Jefferson Smith's base is not near the Kitsune land. He can't capture any."
The Wolf’s head whipped to face his daughter.

Get your *** back in that cave, he snarled. We can’t have overpowered “werewolves” taking over this kitty fight.

He lunged again- this time, at Eclipse. Go, you brat!

A gray forcefield slashed across the werewolf’s back, sending her flying backwards.

Leave us!

Fenrir turned his attention back to the quaking Kitsune once more.

I see my daughter has taken a liking to you, brat. Perhaps if you bind me with that flimsy piece of crap I can send you two off on a date together!

He laughed cruelly, a maniacal fire igniting in his gaze.

Let's see how well you'll handle.. this!, he strained, hurling a ball of grey-green light at the kitsune.

The Wolf’s head whipped to face his daughter.

Get your *** back in that cave, he snarled. We can’t have overpowered “werewolves” taking over this kitty fight.

He lunged again- this time, at Eclipse. Go, you brat!

A gray forcefield slashed across the werewolf’s back, sending her flying backwards.

Leave us!

Fenrir turned his attention back to the quaking Kitsune once more.

I see my daughter has taken a liking to you, brat. Perhaps if you bind me with that flimsy piece of crap I can send you two off on a date together!

He laughed cruelly, a maniacal fire igniting in his gaze.

Let's see how well you'll handle.. this!, he strained, hurling a ball of grey-green light at the kitsune.

» she/her/they
Fury boiled inside Eclipse as she felt the impact of the force field. Her father didn't have the right to control her. He gave that up when he screamed at her, beaten her, and yelled at her like the slavemasters of the general.
"You dare try to order me? I'll show you a kitten fight," she snarled. Unsheathing her claws, she darted forward and caught Fenrir on his leg, digging the serrated tips into his skin. It was brief, so he likely wouldn't keep an injury, but hold some grudges after. Anger gave strength to her legs as she darted in for another strike.
Fury boiled inside Eclipse as she felt the impact of the force field. Her father didn't have the right to control her. He gave that up when he screamed at her, beaten her, and yelled at her like the slavemasters of the general.
"You dare try to order me? I'll show you a kitten fight," she snarled. Unsheathing her claws, she darted forward and caught Fenrir on his leg, digging the serrated tips into his skin. It was brief, so he likely wouldn't keep an injury, but hold some grudges after. Anger gave strength to her legs as she darted in for another strike.
Fenrir simply laughed, kicking his daughter in the ribs, sending her skidding into the lake.

I'm afraid that's not enough, little kitty, he taunted. You forgot about the curse. As he parried yet another strike from Amatsu, he began to recite a haunting melody, although there was no song.

Once the land has been drenched in blood and tears,
caged the Wolf shall be.

Once the Rope binds the Wolf,
freed the Knight shall be.

Once the song of battle and the chant of tears rents the air,
impenetrable the hides of the Wolf and Knight shall be.

Fenrir pronounced this final word with a scoff, kicking a loose pebble into the lake. You see, dear daughter, once the fight has begun, there is no turning back. We cannot be killed by anyone, save for our opponent.

Fortunately, he pronounced, a gleam in his eye, That the curse sure knows how to deliver to my reaches fresh meat!

Fenrir simply laughed, kicking his daughter in the ribs, sending her skidding into the lake.

I'm afraid that's not enough, little kitty, he taunted. You forgot about the curse. As he parried yet another strike from Amatsu, he began to recite a haunting melody, although there was no song.

Once the land has been drenched in blood and tears,
caged the Wolf shall be.

Once the song of battle and the chant of tears rents the air,
impenetrable the hides of the Wolf and Knight shall be.

Fenrir pronounced this final word with a scoff, kicking a loose pebble into the lake. You see, dear daughter, once the fight has begun, there is no turning back. We cannot be killed by anyone, save for our opponent.

Fortunately, he pronounced, a gleam in his eye, That the curse sure knows how to deliver to my reaches fresh meat!

» she/her/they
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15