Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 223 224
Could I snatch up Neera #48798488, please?
Could I snatch up Neera #48798488, please?
May i get whatever im allowed to have. please
May i get whatever im allowed to have. please
@Sorcier I'm sorry, that one has already been claimed. You're welcome to claim another.

@Ares502 She's on her way. :3

@TheRogueOne You'll need to make specific requests.
@Sorcier I'm sorry, that one has already been claimed. You're welcome to claim another.

@Ares502 She's on her way. :3

@TheRogueOne You'll need to make specific requests.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Any 1 of your dragons is good!
Any 1 of your dragons is good!
@TheRogueOne The only dragons available are unnamed. You will need to pick one, give it a name, and understand that these dragons are not for exalting.
@TheRogueOne The only dragons available are unnamed. You will need to pick one, give it a name, and understand that these dragons are not for exalting.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei Hi i would like some seafood
And a Scythe Kamaitachi familiar if still available
@mermaidlorelei Hi i would like some seafood
And a Scythe Kamaitachi familiar if still available
@mermaidlorlei, could I please have some seafood and the Wintermane Bowman?
@mermaidlorlei, could I please have some seafood and the Wintermane Bowman?
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@mermaidlorelei
Could I get the noggle? :D
@mermaidlorelei
Could I get the noggle? :D
gZsHdLC.png
@mermaidlorelei may I grab the Wintermane Bowman familiar, if it's still available?
@mermaidlorelei may I grab the Wintermane Bowman familiar, if it's still available?
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Knightmair @Rainpetal Can do!
@Knightmair @Rainpetal Can do!
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 223 224