Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 166 167
[center][color=purple]OMG EMOJIS!!!! [b]YES![/b] [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][/center][/color]
OMG EMOJIS!!!! YES!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2019-01-31 11:23:56" ] Will there be more emojis in the future? :O [/quote] @AoiNoRyuu [i]heck yea[/i] [emoji=music note]
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2019-01-31 11:23:56:
Will there be more emojis in the future? :O

@AoiNoRyuu

heck yea
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[emoji=cat 3] oh i love them. [s]But the emoji button doesn't show up in my dragon bios.[/s] edit: nevermind figured it out.
oh i love them. But the emoji button doesn't show up in my dragon bios.

edit: nevermind figured it out.
VGlYaSx.png
Thank you admins!~
Thank you admins!~
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
I can't use them in private messages on my phone :/ it works fine on the forums tho.
I can't use them in private messages on my phone :/ it works fine on the forums tho.
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
[emoji=raven] heck these are cute [emoji=cat 3]
heck these are cute
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
These are just amazing. [emoji=scroll 2][emoji=skull][emoji=flowering tree][emoji=bramble] All of them.[emoji=snowflake][emoji=deer skull][emoji=sword][emoji=horseshoe] Already thinking what to pick for lair tabs. [emoji=sword and shield][emoji=torch][emoji=harp][emoji=plague rune] And could we please get both sexes of the breeds sometime? [emoji=mirror][emoji=guardian][emoji=tundra][emoji=snapper] Petition to attach these to each individual dragon as well. [emoji=imperial][emoji=pearlcatcher][emoji=skydancer][emoji=coatl]
These are just amazing.
All of them.
Already thinking what to pick for lair tabs.
And could we please get both sexes of the breeds sometime?
Petition to attach these to each individual dragon as well.
[emoji=arcane rune][emoji=firework] [emoji=red star][emoji=rainbow] [emoji=dog 1] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart] THANKS I LOVE IT
THANKS I LOVE IT
SbvRDbG.gif
Oh these are very nice!! [emoji=special eyes][emoji=deer skull][emoji=light rune]
Oh these are very nice!!
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
So cool [emoji=rainbow star 2]
So cool
Ferberus · she / her
· FR+2
· english, polish
· plague flight
· wishlist
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 166 167