Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2 3
@karpediem That's fantastic.

If it's ok for you an @dood to send them both tomorrow, than I'll set them up on the nest.
@karpediem That's fantastic.

If it's ok for you an @dood to send them both tomorrow, than I'll set them up on the nest.
2wowe9.jpg
Ok, I'll be waiting. Or send her now? :3
Ok, I'll be waiting. Or send her now? :3
Just send them.

@karpediem @dood Nest is empty, If you want, just send me a CR, send a Two way if you want a Dragon for Collateral.
Just send them.

@karpediem @dood Nest is empty, If you want, just send me a CR, send a Two way if you want a Dragon for Collateral.
2wowe9.jpg
Cenva will be ready to breed in 4 days so im sending you Freyros for now
Cenva will be ready to breed in 4 days so im sending you Freyros for now
and we have three eggs from Freyros and Ecezh.
and we have three eggs from Freyros and Ecezh.
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk
Cool! I will send Perseph your way once cooldown comes off.
Have a great day!
@Kisk
Cool! I will send Perseph your way once cooldown comes off.
Have a great day!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Karashe just hatched the eggs... 2 out of 3 turned out phtalo phtalo sanguine. Just what I need! that's the third little one [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489824/48982321_350.png?mtime=XFK0egACSp0.png[/img] Just tell me if you want this girl also. I'll send her mother right to you. As I don't know what the second hatch will be in genders, I would like to keep the two sanguine babies. After the CD I'll gene them up, and will have the first egg of the Subspecies, hopefully. ^^
@Karashe just hatched the eggs... 2 out of 3 turned out phtalo phtalo sanguine. Just what I need!

that's the third little one

48982321_350.png?mtime=XFK0egACSp0.png

Just tell me if you want this girl also. I'll send her mother right to you. As I don't know what the second hatch will be in genders, I would like to keep the two sanguine babies.

After the CD I'll gene them up, and will have the first egg of the Subspecies, hopefully. ^^
2wowe9.jpg
Sure, I'd love the little cutey! Glad you got the colors you needed pretty much right off the bat.
Sure, I'd love the little cutey! Glad you got the colors you needed pretty much right off the bat.
so the two nests are hatched,

I've got a male and a female Bog (in the future... nedds a bit of work XD) and a male and female Spiral.

So two pairs.

@thfkqntRhc So perseph could stay with you, as I have already the two pairs I needed. Lucky breeding results :D

@karpediem and @dood Dragons were already sent back, but I've got one male Spiral left from the three eggs. Wanted to ask you two first if one of you wants one of those kids, or not.
so the two nests are hatched,

I've got a male and a female Bog (in the future... nedds a bit of work XD) and a male and female Spiral.

So two pairs.

@thfkqntRhc So perseph could stay with you, as I have already the two pairs I needed. Lucky breeding results :D

@karpediem and @dood Dragons were already sent back, but I've got one male Spiral left from the three eggs. Wanted to ask you two first if one of you wants one of those kids, or not.
2wowe9.jpg
@kisk
Great! Good luck with your project!
@kisk
Great! Good luck with your project!
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3