Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eaglerider private RP friendship rebuilt
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(i am so terribly sorry for such the long delay in this reply i've been procrastinating like crazy and hardly active past like coming on for night of nocturne i didn't get anything interesting and feeding my lair...sorta rn i'm concerned because the Tidelord isn't in his profile pic and hasn't been for a long time and it's bugging me now sinc ei just found out)

Avondetta giggles and waves him off

'there are ways to keep the little critters in and quiet a few of our farms and nest are well cared for i'd be willing to show you and give samples theres nothing quite like a fresh roach or a butterfly wing snack is there we have much to choose from here and yes i one day plan to collect all the lovely beauties for out insectorium think of all the delicious possibilities it'd be to have all those options"

Lettuce tapped his claw against his chin

"lately people are saying Antares and the sulky librarian Yaakova could begin to pair and someone seems to have caught the prince's eye it's been so long since his last mate left for better waters all of us were perhaps wondering if out prince would ever find love again a few of the dragons in our lair have had their hearts broken by such things some did not end the relationship favorably but time heals all and this family is persistent if anything." Lettuce was quite luckily one of the few who's mate he had a fantastic relationship with and time did seem to be healing old wounds by the leaving of half the lair to the fields of battle or other lairs
(i am so terribly sorry for such the long delay in this reply i've been procrastinating like crazy and hardly active past like coming on for night of nocturne i didn't get anything interesting and feeding my lair...sorta rn i'm concerned because the Tidelord isn't in his profile pic and hasn't been for a long time and it's bugging me now sinc ei just found out)

Avondetta giggles and waves him off

'there are ways to keep the little critters in and quiet a few of our farms and nest are well cared for i'd be willing to show you and give samples theres nothing quite like a fresh roach or a butterfly wing snack is there we have much to choose from here and yes i one day plan to collect all the lovely beauties for out insectorium think of all the delicious possibilities it'd be to have all those options"

Lettuce tapped his claw against his chin

"lately people are saying Antares and the sulky librarian Yaakova could begin to pair and someone seems to have caught the prince's eye it's been so long since his last mate left for better waters all of us were perhaps wondering if out prince would ever find love again a few of the dragons in our lair have had their hearts broken by such things some did not end the relationship favorably but time heals all and this family is persistent if anything." Lettuce was quite luckily one of the few who's mate he had a fantastic relationship with and time did seem to be healing old wounds by the leaving of half the lair to the fields of battle or other lairs
ZVpCPil.png
(It's ok sorry you're stressed... everything ok besides that? And he's not his profile picture?)

Regulus nods listening alongside Anduin who was listening but not too interested. "What? An insect something?" He asks curiously. Though the idea of fresh food was most welcome to him. "Is your structure expansive?" He asks.

Ranna nods. "I see..." She says. "I sure hope things improve given all that's happened. I'm sorry several dragons had their hearts broken from love loss." She says. She never had a mate herself... she looks at him. "Do you think the prince told the one his is interested in about his interest?" She asks curiously.
(It's ok sorry you're stressed... everything ok besides that? And he's not his profile picture?)

Regulus nods listening alongside Anduin who was listening but not too interested. "What? An insect something?" He asks curiously. Though the idea of fresh food was most welcome to him. "Is your structure expansive?" He asks.

Ranna nods. "I see..." She says. "I sure hope things improve given all that's happened. I'm sorry several dragons had their hearts broken from love loss." She says. She never had a mate herself... she looks at him. "Do you think the prince told the one his is interested in about his interest?" She asks curiously.
(it;s bothering me more than you know and i'm doing ok for the moment hanging on honestly i'd be better if i wasn't so worried for my deity like the fact that he's gone i bet if we rp that the entire lair would be more somber than now lanterns and candles burning in sorrow and fear and Serenia would be locked away with Spring attempting to hold vigil for when he returns or their visions returning i imagine the royal family's visions and predictions fall still now)

Serenia nodded

"it was expensive. we not only had to commission the fire flight to help create the glass for the structure but we also had to gather and buy materials and plant life and bring in rich earth for the plants the insects favor it was expensive but it pays off to have our own source to grow our favorite insects we have become masters at attempting to blend various aspects together to create something new." it was amazing to see the results the delicate yet sturdy glass made the entire structure a temperature condusive to the growth of the many insects that grew here practically year round and perfect for the plants they fed on as well everything was in perfect balance in here

Lettuce nodded it was a shame so many good friends and family had left for better lairs but there was hardly anything he could do about it their decisions were made now they simply had to work past it.

"time heals we may never forget but the pain becomes less the longer we live on our family is close knit and always willing to lend a claw or wing when needed. and as for the prince it's impossible to tell she's been here for a while now and it's becoming more and more obvious he's courting her without having told her of his intentions i think she likes him too, she's a lovely dragon if you ever see her." of course there were none lovelier than his mate but that was his opinion the ridgeback who had caught their eldest prince's eye was quite a sight shimmering scales and all.
(it;s bothering me more than you know and i'm doing ok for the moment hanging on honestly i'd be better if i wasn't so worried for my deity like the fact that he's gone i bet if we rp that the entire lair would be more somber than now lanterns and candles burning in sorrow and fear and Serenia would be locked away with Spring attempting to hold vigil for when he returns or their visions returning i imagine the royal family's visions and predictions fall still now)

Serenia nodded

"it was expensive. we not only had to commission the fire flight to help create the glass for the structure but we also had to gather and buy materials and plant life and bring in rich earth for the plants the insects favor it was expensive but it pays off to have our own source to grow our favorite insects we have become masters at attempting to blend various aspects together to create something new." it was amazing to see the results the delicate yet sturdy glass made the entire structure a temperature condusive to the growth of the many insects that grew here practically year round and perfect for the plants they fed on as well everything was in perfect balance in here

Lettuce nodded it was a shame so many good friends and family had left for better lairs but there was hardly anything he could do about it their decisions were made now they simply had to work past it.

"time heals we may never forget but the pain becomes less the longer we live on our family is close knit and always willing to lend a claw or wing when needed. and as for the prince it's impossible to tell she's been here for a while now and it's becoming more and more obvious he's courting her without having told her of his intentions i think she likes him too, she's a lovely dragon if you ever see her." of course there were none lovelier than his mate but that was his opinion the ridgeback who had caught their eldest prince's eye was quite a sight shimmering scales and all.
ZVpCPil.png
(You would you like to incorporate it into the rp? And something wrong besides that?)

"I see. I imagine that maintaining such a structure is rather difficult. Do you find it hard to maintain as i think?" He asks. Regulus was filling in for Anduin who was inspecting something curiously. "Are there rocks and such inside this greenhouse for insects?" He didn't know how such a building could exist without it somehow shattering or the insects inside to perish from the heat. He didn't dare ask for the price though, knowing that the undertaking alone would be extreme.

Ranna nods. "I'll keep a look out. And i see. Well... good thing is that your clan is there for each other. Though i apologize for bringing up sad memories." She says. She scratched her head and looked around. "If i may ask, how long have i been here? Have i been holding you up from your responsibilities?" She asks starting to get nervous about pestering him.
(You would you like to incorporate it into the rp? And something wrong besides that?)

"I see. I imagine that maintaining such a structure is rather difficult. Do you find it hard to maintain as i think?" He asks. Regulus was filling in for Anduin who was inspecting something curiously. "Are there rocks and such inside this greenhouse for insects?" He didn't know how such a building could exist without it somehow shattering or the insects inside to perish from the heat. He didn't dare ask for the price though, knowing that the undertaking alone would be extreme.

Ranna nods. "I'll keep a look out. And i see. Well... good thing is that your clan is there for each other. Though i apologize for bringing up sad memories." She says. She scratched her head and looked around. "If i may ask, how long have i been here? Have i been holding you up from your responsibilities?" She asks starting to get nervous about pestering him.
(i'd like to finish up this rp first i figure after your representatives leave they finally find out what happens and go silent and nothing else wrong at the moemy just work)

Avondetta shook her head as she gestured wildly and excitedly
"not at all it's easier to maintain than you think simply sharing some of our food and space goes a long way in supporting these little beauties and the rest is all natures doing everything here coexist with each other and continues in a cycle of life and death so nothing goes to waste at all! it truly is a rewarding investment especially when we have such tasty little-" and with that all movement from Avondetta ceases as she abruptly goes into sleep mode Serenia shakes her head at the display

"guess she didn't eat enough this morning. Spirals." Serenia makes sure Avondetta is curled up in the sun safe and sounds before she came back to Regulus and Anduin.

"sorry about that would you like to look around the insectorium for a while?" Kyocera was off to the side with a skydancer holding a parchment list

Lettuce chuckles and waves his claws as he checks his cauldron

"you're fine simply curious, and honestly what dragon can resist a bit of gossip."
(i'd like to finish up this rp first i figure after your representatives leave they finally find out what happens and go silent and nothing else wrong at the moemy just work)

Avondetta shook her head as she gestured wildly and excitedly
"not at all it's easier to maintain than you think simply sharing some of our food and space goes a long way in supporting these little beauties and the rest is all natures doing everything here coexist with each other and continues in a cycle of life and death so nothing goes to waste at all! it truly is a rewarding investment especially when we have such tasty little-" and with that all movement from Avondetta ceases as she abruptly goes into sleep mode Serenia shakes her head at the display

"guess she didn't eat enough this morning. Spirals." Serenia makes sure Avondetta is curled up in the sun safe and sounds before she came back to Regulus and Anduin.

"sorry about that would you like to look around the insectorium for a while?" Kyocera was off to the side with a skydancer holding a parchment list

Lettuce chuckles and waves his claws as he checks his cauldron

"you're fine simply curious, and honestly what dragon can resist a bit of gossip."
ZVpCPil.png
(Then the new issues arise?)

Regulus looks at her curiously. "Uh... What just happened?" He asks. Anduin and centurion look at her confused as to what happened to her. "Is she ok?" Anduin asks. Centurion looks at them blandly, he didn't know that she had entered sleep mode. Regulus nods. "Sure. Which way?" He asks curiously. Regulus looks at Kyrocera.

Ranna looks at him. "Most of my clan i suppose." She says honestly. "How long have i been here?" She asks looking around.
(Then the new issues arise?)

Regulus looks at her curiously. "Uh... What just happened?" He asks. Anduin and centurion look at her confused as to what happened to her. "Is she ok?" Anduin asks. Centurion looks at them blandly, he didn't know that she had entered sleep mode. Regulus nods. "Sure. Which way?" He asks curiously. Regulus looks at Kyrocera.

Ranna looks at him. "Most of my clan i suppose." She says honestly. "How long have i been here?" She asks looking around.
(no new issues arrive just simply sharing between the two lairs on the bright side since the FR staff released more flower apparel i finally have the finished gardeners set planed out for the farmers of my lair i'm excited to finally deck them all out)

Kyocera finishes up talking with the skydancer and comes back over shaking his head at the spiral serenia looked a bit confused

"i'm sorry i just assumed that you had met spirals before they are wayward travellers after all ever moving spirals tend to be high energy but if they run out of energy it's not uncommon for them to simply cease all activity till it regains." Kyocera sighed as he stared at Illenia and the dragons in the insectorium that had crowded around her making sure she was comfortable at least

"Illenia is one of the worst of these examples she often times gets so excited about her work or pushes herself too much that she often doesn't eat meaning she runs out of energy much quicker than the other spirals they often like to keep little dried snacks on them to make sure they can at least between meals."

Lettuce hummed

"that's slightly unusual i thought for sure a pearlcatcher like yourself would be dying to hear the latest gossip well that's a breed stereotype anyway we have plenty of pearlcatchers ourselves who want nothing more than to stay out of trouble." the ones who tended to gossip the most seemed to be his children though he must admit he was never one to pass up a juicy bit of information specially about the developing love birds new couples were always welcome

"you've been her for quite a while is alchemy really that interesting to you? you could help me brew something if you'd like to try the cauldrons all ready we could make something simple like brewing the basics of any alchemy recipe"
(no new issues arrive just simply sharing between the two lairs on the bright side since the FR staff released more flower apparel i finally have the finished gardeners set planed out for the farmers of my lair i'm excited to finally deck them all out)

Kyocera finishes up talking with the skydancer and comes back over shaking his head at the spiral serenia looked a bit confused

"i'm sorry i just assumed that you had met spirals before they are wayward travellers after all ever moving spirals tend to be high energy but if they run out of energy it's not uncommon for them to simply cease all activity till it regains." Kyocera sighed as he stared at Illenia and the dragons in the insectorium that had crowded around her making sure she was comfortable at least

"Illenia is one of the worst of these examples she often times gets so excited about her work or pushes herself too much that she often doesn't eat meaning she runs out of energy much quicker than the other spirals they often like to keep little dried snacks on them to make sure they can at least between meals."

Lettuce hummed

"that's slightly unusual i thought for sure a pearlcatcher like yourself would be dying to hear the latest gossip well that's a breed stereotype anyway we have plenty of pearlcatchers ourselves who want nothing more than to stay out of trouble." the ones who tended to gossip the most seemed to be his children though he must admit he was never one to pass up a juicy bit of information specially about the developing love birds new couples were always welcome

"you've been her for quite a while is alchemy really that interesting to you? you could help me brew something if you'd like to try the cauldrons all ready we could make something simple like brewing the basics of any alchemy recipe"
ZVpCPil.png
(Ah ok. And completing the farmer dragons? Who did you have left to do?)

Regulus nods. "We were aware of their high energy, but not of this case of exhaustion. That's what surprised me at least." He says honestly. Anduin nods. "Are your spirals required to carry preserved foods in case of an event such as this?" He asks. He and Regulus listen to the explanation, but also avoid attracting attention to themselves.

Centurion was quiet and observed Illenia before studying a few insects. He didn't know what to add to the conversation and instead opted to remain silent as the others speak.

Ranna shrugs. "I suppose i got it from my parents, my mother a skydancer and my father a pearlcatcher. He was never one for gossip and preferred history and facts over rumors." She explains. She herself preferred dancing and making friends over rumors. "I never tried alchemy before... i don't see the harm in trying or helping though. What can I do?" She asks.

She looks around the alchemy lab curiously. At least she could think and move now without issue, unlike before.
(Ah ok. And completing the farmer dragons? Who did you have left to do?)

Regulus nods. "We were aware of their high energy, but not of this case of exhaustion. That's what surprised me at least." He says honestly. Anduin nods. "Are your spirals required to carry preserved foods in case of an event such as this?" He asks. He and Regulus listen to the explanation, but also avoid attracting attention to themselves.

Centurion was quiet and observed Illenia before studying a few insects. He didn't know what to add to the conversation and instead opted to remain silent as the others speak.

Ranna shrugs. "I suppose i got it from my parents, my mother a skydancer and my father a pearlcatcher. He was never one for gossip and preferred history and facts over rumors." She explains. She herself preferred dancing and making friends over rumors. "I never tried alchemy before... i don't see the harm in trying or helping though. What can I do?" She asks.

She looks around the alchemy lab curiously. At least she could think and move now without issue, unlike before.
(since the released more floral apparel i plan to collect them all to drape my gardeners in them if only i wasn't so poor)

Kyocera shook his head

"they're not required to keep snacks on them most simply do or make sure they eat enough to maintain themselves" Serenia huffed

"all except Illenia it seems." Kyocera sighed

"i don't know what to do with that girl."

Lettuce picked up a simple glass bottle and handed it to Ranna.

"go ahead and throw that in to the cauldron it'll become the ingredient i need for a recipe"
(since the released more floral apparel i plan to collect them all to drape my gardeners in them if only i wasn't so poor)

Kyocera shook his head

"they're not required to keep snacks on them most simply do or make sure they eat enough to maintain themselves" Serenia huffed

"all except Illenia it seems." Kyocera sighed

"i don't know what to do with that girl."

Lettuce picked up a simple glass bottle and handed it to Ranna.

"go ahead and throw that in to the cauldron it'll become the ingredient i need for a recipe"
ZVpCPil.png
(How much do they cost?)

"I see." Anduin says. "Can we help you before we move on?" He asks while Regulus observes the sleeping spiral dragon. They didn't want to sit and do nothing when they were guests here. Though, they also didn't want to overstep and create a bad reputation for themselves.

Ranna nods. She going and putting the bottle in the cauldron. "What next sir?" She asks. She didn't rush to put other ingredients into the cauldron for fear of ruining the potion being made.
(How much do they cost?)

"I see." Anduin says. "Can we help you before we move on?" He asks while Regulus observes the sleeping spiral dragon. They didn't want to sit and do nothing when they were guests here. Though, they also didn't want to overstep and create a bad reputation for themselves.

Ranna nods. She going and putting the bottle in the cauldron. "What next sir?" She asks. She didn't rush to put other ingredients into the cauldron for fear of ruining the potion being made.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31