Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eaglerider private RP friendship rebuilt
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Durania helped Centurion pick out the best breakfast bug scramble while Gliderbrave helped out Anduin the whole lair while a few still struggling to wake up is friendly and inviting sometimes forgetting that their guest and leaning against them actually just Yaakova. Selenay sighed in exasperation despite all the female guardians brooding and reclusivness she was never a morning person. she helped out Anduin and shoving the guardian off his shoulder to set her on her way to the library for the day

Thistle nodded and set to work scrubbing Regulus back with the bristle brush the soap lathering and cleaning his scales even getting between the scales and skin to get the hard to reach dirt and irritants

"this kind of luxury is new to you huh?"

(i like the dancer idea i figure they'll try to load up ranna with all sorts of paints and diagrams of designs for her to practice with either that or just coddle her while she's still there i like to think they've started to adopt her as their dancer sister)
Durania helped Centurion pick out the best breakfast bug scramble while Gliderbrave helped out Anduin the whole lair while a few still struggling to wake up is friendly and inviting sometimes forgetting that their guest and leaning against them actually just Yaakova. Selenay sighed in exasperation despite all the female guardians brooding and reclusivness she was never a morning person. she helped out Anduin and shoving the guardian off his shoulder to set her on her way to the library for the day

Thistle nodded and set to work scrubbing Regulus back with the bristle brush the soap lathering and cleaning his scales even getting between the scales and skin to get the hard to reach dirt and irritants

"this kind of luxury is new to you huh?"

(i like the dancer idea i figure they'll try to load up ranna with all sorts of paints and diagrams of designs for her to practice with either that or just coddle her while she's still there i like to think they've started to adopt her as their dancer sister)
ZVpCPil.png
Centurion looks at the food. "Thank you." He says. Anduin didn't seem to mind, he didn't really notice as he looked at the food. He looks at Selenay. "Something wrong?" He asks. He looks at the guardian leave. "Everything ok?" He asks. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on...

"Yes as was the celebration." He says. Regulus tried to stay still. "Something wrong with how i was?" He asks believing he caused something. He wasn't sure what Thistle was doing as he stood there.

(Maybe both? Once she's awake and ok they invite her for a prolonged stay?)
Centurion looks at the food. "Thank you." He says. Anduin didn't seem to mind, he didn't really notice as he looked at the food. He looks at Selenay. "Something wrong?" He asks. He looks at the guardian leave. "Everything ok?" He asks. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on...

"Yes as was the celebration." He says. Regulus tried to stay still. "Something wrong with how i was?" He asks believing he caused something. He wasn't sure what Thistle was doing as he stood there.

(Maybe both? Once she's awake and ok they invite her for a prolonged stay?)
Selenay chuckled and waved him off non chalently

"it's fine it's fine Yaakova isn't a morning kind of dragon sometimes she just needs a little help to get her day started." she sighed and stared at the tunnel the orange gaurdian had left through

"in all honesty i think she misses being coddled by the family. she's punishing herself for something she wasn't even part of." Selenay sighed and picked at her breakfast she wasn't very hungry anymore maybe she'd go see if Lancer was alright during her break instead he seemed to be healing fine from his mini battle if the feast was anything to go by. might be prudent to check on him actually, he drunk just a tad too much.

Thistle shook his head humming as he finished cleaning Regulus back and switched the hard bristle brush for a sponge to work on Regulus' wings carefully lathering the webbing clean while being gentle

"you din't do anything wrong so much as you just didn't know what to do. i assume you have never had a bathing chamber with the way you were trying to get in the water with your armor on no matter how many enchantments it has on it i don't think that having it on is the best way to clean the dragon wearing it." as for the feast he was much too taken by watching Dawntracker to really pay attention to the drinking competition however as a guard it was his duty to help make the guest comfortable.

(now i just wanna send the dancers TO Ranna. like they all decide to just up and go visit Ranna we've been focusing a lot on my lair now i wanna flip the switch)
Selenay chuckled and waved him off non chalently

"it's fine it's fine Yaakova isn't a morning kind of dragon sometimes she just needs a little help to get her day started." she sighed and stared at the tunnel the orange gaurdian had left through

"in all honesty i think she misses being coddled by the family. she's punishing herself for something she wasn't even part of." Selenay sighed and picked at her breakfast she wasn't very hungry anymore maybe she'd go see if Lancer was alright during her break instead he seemed to be healing fine from his mini battle if the feast was anything to go by. might be prudent to check on him actually, he drunk just a tad too much.

Thistle shook his head humming as he finished cleaning Regulus back and switched the hard bristle brush for a sponge to work on Regulus' wings carefully lathering the webbing clean while being gentle

"you din't do anything wrong so much as you just didn't know what to do. i assume you have never had a bathing chamber with the way you were trying to get in the water with your armor on no matter how many enchantments it has on it i don't think that having it on is the best way to clean the dragon wearing it." as for the feast he was much too taken by watching Dawntracker to really pay attention to the drinking competition however as a guard it was his duty to help make the guest comfortable.

(now i just wanna send the dancers TO Ranna. like they all decide to just up and go visit Ranna we've been focusing a lot on my lair now i wanna flip the switch)
ZVpCPil.png
Anduin nods. "I see, but why would she punish herself?" He asks. "Is everything alright?" He noticing her lose her appetite and instead of walking away, Anduin was trying to help and figure out what was with with Selenay. He took a small piece of meat and ate it as Centurion walked over, he still an unusual pearlcatcher but was kind though. Just cryptic and curious, he held his pearl with one claw as he ate his breakfasts.

Regulus still couldn't see him. He turning his head to talk though. He looked different without the armor.

"Ah... thought i caused something. No such a chamber is new to me. I've never once seen anything like it." He says. "I didn't know if i should leave my armor anywhere... thank you for the help though." He says feeling his wings being cleaned slowly. "Are you a guard?" He asks curiously. He looking briefly, at the surrounding chamber. Regulus having become fully aware now though a little light sensitive... he didn't know that Thistle was only doing his job by helping him.

(Like your dragons visit my lair?)
Anduin nods. "I see, but why would she punish herself?" He asks. "Is everything alright?" He noticing her lose her appetite and instead of walking away, Anduin was trying to help and figure out what was with with Selenay. He took a small piece of meat and ate it as Centurion walked over, he still an unusual pearlcatcher but was kind though. Just cryptic and curious, he held his pearl with one claw as he ate his breakfasts.

Regulus still couldn't see him. He turning his head to talk though. He looked different without the armor.

"Ah... thought i caused something. No such a chamber is new to me. I've never once seen anything like it." He says. "I didn't know if i should leave my armor anywhere... thank you for the help though." He says feeling his wings being cleaned slowly. "Are you a guard?" He asks curiously. He looking briefly, at the surrounding chamber. Regulus having become fully aware now though a little light sensitive... he didn't know that Thistle was only doing his job by helping him.

(Like your dragons visit my lair?)
Selenay sighed and shook her head

"Yaakova's whole lair betrayed the tidelord and their king and queen for good measure slaughtered each other in a civil war that wiped out their whole lair her egg was all that was left. she was a happy little hatchling bright and proud to be apart of our family but when she learned the truth..." it was hard seeing someone you raised change so drastically. she still couldn't get over the fact that the hatchling she practically raised and trained with the other guards would self punish herself so harshly as to reject everything in her sadness and despair so unsure of where she fit now. she had gotten a little better honestly at the library where she could sit and think and brood in silence and work out her problems but she had never came back to the guard. if only she could see her at least smile again then she'd know she's properly recovering

Thistle hummed in agreement as he started working on Regulus' other wing and working the suds into his short mane

"you could've left your armor at the rock shelves i left mine there, and that's fine not every lair has the luxury of being half submerged or even anywhere near water. you came from the ashfall waste right?" he figured it'd be kind of hard to find springs and pools some place where it was always hot or flowing with lava 24/7

(yes please thanks for having us we'll make ourselves at home in Ranna's bed)
Selenay sighed and shook her head

"Yaakova's whole lair betrayed the tidelord and their king and queen for good measure slaughtered each other in a civil war that wiped out their whole lair her egg was all that was left. she was a happy little hatchling bright and proud to be apart of our family but when she learned the truth..." it was hard seeing someone you raised change so drastically. she still couldn't get over the fact that the hatchling she practically raised and trained with the other guards would self punish herself so harshly as to reject everything in her sadness and despair so unsure of where she fit now. she had gotten a little better honestly at the library where she could sit and think and brood in silence and work out her problems but she had never came back to the guard. if only she could see her at least smile again then she'd know she's properly recovering

Thistle hummed in agreement as he started working on Regulus' other wing and working the suds into his short mane

"you could've left your armor at the rock shelves i left mine there, and that's fine not every lair has the luxury of being half submerged or even anywhere near water. you came from the ashfall waste right?" he figured it'd be kind of hard to find springs and pools some place where it was always hot or flowing with lava 24/7

(yes please thanks for having us we'll make ourselves at home in Ranna's bed)
ZVpCPil.png
Anduin nods. "We have a few dragons that can help. They can hypnotize her. And i know the feeling. Regulus has changed for the better but seeing him a scared hatchling. Afraid of guardians and waking up terrified... he was to be exalted. But they did more. They caught him reading and tried to blind him. Thankfully he's ok. But before... before he was petrified of most guardians." Anduin recalls. "Would you like to have her hypnotized?"

"You have no idea. But getting used to Ashfall isnt bad. Though visitors dislike our humble lair." Regulus says. He kept still for the dragon helping him. "So, what can you tell me of the dragon possessed earlier?" He asks curiously.

Regulus had lots of ash throughout his fur... clearly he hasn't been able to maintain anything considered luxury. He actually didn't see this as luxury either but as a simple cleaning.

(Lol where would Ranna rest? And sorry i missed the post! :( how are you?)
Anduin nods. "We have a few dragons that can help. They can hypnotize her. And i know the feeling. Regulus has changed for the better but seeing him a scared hatchling. Afraid of guardians and waking up terrified... he was to be exalted. But they did more. They caught him reading and tried to blind him. Thankfully he's ok. But before... before he was petrified of most guardians." Anduin recalls. "Would you like to have her hypnotized?"

"You have no idea. But getting used to Ashfall isnt bad. Though visitors dislike our humble lair." Regulus says. He kept still for the dragon helping him. "So, what can you tell me of the dragon possessed earlier?" He asks curiously.

Regulus had lots of ash throughout his fur... clearly he hasn't been able to maintain anything considered luxury. He actually didn't see this as luxury either but as a simple cleaning.

(Lol where would Ranna rest? And sorry i missed the post! :( how are you?)
Selenay shook her head sighing as she finished her morning tea

"no thank you but thanks for the offer. Yaakova will sort out her problems soon enough. it'll just take a bit a time." time heals all after all she set aside her breakfast and looked to her guest

"if we're all ready we can go and see if her Highness is available to speak with." best to get the day started!"

Thistle didn't mind the extra work just added more soap to lather and clean the other pearl catchers mane.

"i know what getting used to another lair is like although i can't imagine our dragons finding themselves at home in the heat and searing flames. most of the dragons were born here or raised from hatchlings. i was adopted when i was older though as so few here were. i'm originally from the viridian labyrinth though" the cool caves and constant tides were new and unfamiliar when he came but he steadily got used to it and the strange new foods with an abundance of seafood forever tainted with salt.

"as for the dragon we don't know a whole lot more other than the fact that he died in a battle for dominance and his spell book was sold at the traders post where Revenant picked it up and was subsequently possessed." Revenant was always the odd spiral out. but he never caused trouble in the lair and was always a decent sort despite his odd collection of stray librarians

(lol it's fine i'm mostly fine and what do you mean where is she going to rest she'll sleep in the bed with us coatl coil!)
Selenay shook her head sighing as she finished her morning tea

"no thank you but thanks for the offer. Yaakova will sort out her problems soon enough. it'll just take a bit a time." time heals all after all she set aside her breakfast and looked to her guest

"if we're all ready we can go and see if her Highness is available to speak with." best to get the day started!"

Thistle didn't mind the extra work just added more soap to lather and clean the other pearl catchers mane.

"i know what getting used to another lair is like although i can't imagine our dragons finding themselves at home in the heat and searing flames. most of the dragons were born here or raised from hatchlings. i was adopted when i was older though as so few here were. i'm originally from the viridian labyrinth though" the cool caves and constant tides were new and unfamiliar when he came but he steadily got used to it and the strange new foods with an abundance of seafood forever tainted with salt.

"as for the dragon we don't know a whole lot more other than the fact that he died in a battle for dominance and his spell book was sold at the traders post where Revenant picked it up and was subsequently possessed." Revenant was always the odd spiral out. but he never caused trouble in the lair and was always a decent sort despite his odd collection of stray librarians

(lol it's fine i'm mostly fine and what do you mean where is she going to rest she'll sleep in the bed with us coatl coil!)
ZVpCPil.png
"Thought I'd ask." He says. "Yes could you lead the way please?" Anduin asks. He hoping they didn't keep the royal family waiting too long given what was going on the night before.

Regulus couldn't see him as he felt his mane being cleaned. "What are you doing?" He asks curiously.

"I see. I was born arcane but raised fire." He says. "Its easier to adapt at the hatchling age." He says honestly. "Do you miss the viridian labyrinth?" He thinking of the last time hed been there. It was long ago really... Regulus didn't move as he was cleaned thankfully though.

"He mentioned a lieutenant..." He says. He remembering Cherrylaurel and Ranna. Could they be influenced or possessed? "Well.... problem solved right?" He asks. He wondered where revenant was. He seemed to be missing since the incident earlier.

(Really? Lol. And glad you're ok :) what if maybe the dancers once in my clan find an old relic? They using it to adopt Ranna as their sister and stuff?)
"Thought I'd ask." He says. "Yes could you lead the way please?" Anduin asks. He hoping they didn't keep the royal family waiting too long given what was going on the night before.

Regulus couldn't see him as he felt his mane being cleaned. "What are you doing?" He asks curiously.

"I see. I was born arcane but raised fire." He says. "Its easier to adapt at the hatchling age." He says honestly. "Do you miss the viridian labyrinth?" He thinking of the last time hed been there. It was long ago really... Regulus didn't move as he was cleaned thankfully though.

"He mentioned a lieutenant..." He says. He remembering Cherrylaurel and Ranna. Could they be influenced or possessed? "Well.... problem solved right?" He asks. He wondered where revenant was. He seemed to be missing since the incident earlier.

(Really? Lol. And glad you're ok :) what if maybe the dancers once in my clan find an old relic? They using it to adopt Ranna as their sister and stuff?)
Selenay nodded and motioned for them to follow her as she lead them around the Tidal halls dragons were scattered around the halls and chambers some waved in greeting others were already busy with their daily tasks familiars and beast clan members walked the halls too sometimes accompanied by a dragon others on their own carrying equipment messages or supplies around the lair it seemed now that the lair had truly waken up when they finally reached the Throne chamber Serenia and Kyocera were listening to Heflon give his morning report before they came in but greeted them warmly Spring and a wavebreak snarler sat or flew at their sides respectively

"good morning Anduin Centurion. i hope you are well this morning last night was such a delight i hope you enjoyed yourself."

Thistle showed him the comb he was using to untangle and clean Regulus' mane it was slightly black from the soot and sudsy
"cleaning the soot from your mane it must be uncomfortable." he had enough trouble with his own mane if it got tangled or dirty from going out in the field it became itchy and uncomfortable. same with if something got stuck underneath his scales worst was when it started to rub raw under the scales because of the way his armor was made. as for his questions he hummed in thought

"i do miss it every now and then but being a guard means i get to travel a lot and explore with my new family. i get to visit the labyrinth every now and then and like i said i've gotten used to the way they do things here." honestly the coral reefs and the forest of the labyrinth were very similar chaotic growths and splashes of color grew where they pleased and it was littered with bountiful goods and beautiful treasures it just differed in their location.

"Revenant should be back to his usual hole in the library at the desk managing his staff and collection actually he's probably recording your visit for out records right now and as for the lieutenant Maru mentioned he hasn't said anything about it other than the fact the whole ritual was ruined because of mom,and is unlikely to succeed again due to all the purity surrounding the lair." thank goodness she had otherwise who knew what would've happened? Serenia had this uncanny ability to cleanse and purify ones mind it seemed to have extended to objects now if the walls had anything to say. it's what made her such a refreshing and kind queen able to gather so many types of dragons to her lair
Selenay nodded and motioned for them to follow her as she lead them around the Tidal halls dragons were scattered around the halls and chambers some waved in greeting others were already busy with their daily tasks familiars and beast clan members walked the halls too sometimes accompanied by a dragon others on their own carrying equipment messages or supplies around the lair it seemed now that the lair had truly waken up when they finally reached the Throne chamber Serenia and Kyocera were listening to Heflon give his morning report before they came in but greeted them warmly Spring and a wavebreak snarler sat or flew at their sides respectively

"good morning Anduin Centurion. i hope you are well this morning last night was such a delight i hope you enjoyed yourself."

Thistle showed him the comb he was using to untangle and clean Regulus' mane it was slightly black from the soot and sudsy
"cleaning the soot from your mane it must be uncomfortable." he had enough trouble with his own mane if it got tangled or dirty from going out in the field it became itchy and uncomfortable. same with if something got stuck underneath his scales worst was when it started to rub raw under the scales because of the way his armor was made. as for his questions he hummed in thought

"i do miss it every now and then but being a guard means i get to travel a lot and explore with my new family. i get to visit the labyrinth every now and then and like i said i've gotten used to the way they do things here." honestly the coral reefs and the forest of the labyrinth were very similar chaotic growths and splashes of color grew where they pleased and it was littered with bountiful goods and beautiful treasures it just differed in their location.

"Revenant should be back to his usual hole in the library at the desk managing his staff and collection actually he's probably recording your visit for out records right now and as for the lieutenant Maru mentioned he hasn't said anything about it other than the fact the whole ritual was ruined because of mom,and is unlikely to succeed again due to all the purity surrounding the lair." thank goodness she had otherwise who knew what would've happened? Serenia had this uncanny ability to cleanse and purify ones mind it seemed to have extended to objects now if the walls had anything to say. it's what made her such a refreshing and kind queen able to gather so many types of dragons to her lair
ZVpCPil.png
"Good morning." Anduin says. He and Centurion having followed her to the throne room. Centurion looking around curiously at the room after walking through the halls of the clan. Anduin looking for Regulus or the very least Ranna. Where were they? They were running late! Hopefully they didn't mind the delay in the departure...

Regulus looks at the brush. "Its not the greatest thing no. But I'm ok." He says, he having gotten used to his mane and fur being dirty and covered in ash. He remained still as he was cleaned though. "Do you think I'm delaying something?" He certainly hopes he wasn't but knew Anduin would want to depart sooner than later.

"That's good. Minus being homesick." Regulus thought of Ashfall wastes as home. And not the arcane flight. He sighs. "Though i imagine Viridian labyrinth is reasonably dry in comparison to here." He says chuckling. He didn't know much about the lands themselves though.

"I see. Good thing he's safe. I bring it up since well... Ranna was target 1." He says. "Don't know if somehow the lieutenant is easing her way in." Regulus trying to help prove possible plan b. "As for Serenia. She certainly is powerful. Her powers are something I've never seen before." He admits. He couldn't help but dwell in Maru. He still was worried about the ordeal.

Meanwhile Ranna stumbled out of the room holding her head. It was brutal... she barely remembered that she danced last night as she wanders through the halls looking for anyone around.
"Good morning." Anduin says. He and Centurion having followed her to the throne room. Centurion looking around curiously at the room after walking through the halls of the clan. Anduin looking for Regulus or the very least Ranna. Where were they? They were running late! Hopefully they didn't mind the delay in the departure...

Regulus looks at the brush. "Its not the greatest thing no. But I'm ok." He says, he having gotten used to his mane and fur being dirty and covered in ash. He remained still as he was cleaned though. "Do you think I'm delaying something?" He certainly hopes he wasn't but knew Anduin would want to depart sooner than later.

"That's good. Minus being homesick." Regulus thought of Ashfall wastes as home. And not the arcane flight. He sighs. "Though i imagine Viridian labyrinth is reasonably dry in comparison to here." He says chuckling. He didn't know much about the lands themselves though.

"I see. Good thing he's safe. I bring it up since well... Ranna was target 1." He says. "Don't know if somehow the lieutenant is easing her way in." Regulus trying to help prove possible plan b. "As for Serenia. She certainly is powerful. Her powers are something I've never seen before." He admits. He couldn't help but dwell in Maru. He still was worried about the ordeal.

Meanwhile Ranna stumbled out of the room holding her head. It was brutal... she barely remembered that she danced last night as she wanders through the halls looking for anyone around.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31