Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokedex: FR VERSION
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41
Added all of you guys!

@Kagura333
There is no Zorua on the list yet!
And aaa I feel you haha
after making this board I am inclined to change to something archeops because it's my fave but nahh, I'm gonna keep my penname
Added all of you guys!

@Kagura333
There is no Zorua on the list yet!
And aaa I feel you haha
after making this board I am inclined to change to something archeops because it's my fave but nahh, I'm gonna keep my penname
@teadino I'm thinking of changing my name to a Pokemon name
@teadino I'm thinking of changing my name to a Pokemon name
boIu4p9.png
@Zorua
Yay!

@TeaDino
Now Zorua can join too X3
Also archeops is super cute!
@Zorua
Yay!

@TeaDino
Now Zorua can join too X3
Also archeops is super cute!
FR_SIGGY.png
WOAH BOY HOWDY, i havent posted on the forums in a million years whats up. Who has summoned the great and powerful marill
WOAH BOY HOWDY, i havent posted on the forums in a million years whats up. Who has summoned the great and powerful marill
Has anyone pinged these guys yet?
@Reshiram @Zekrom @Kyurem

Also, more Kalos.
@Bunnelby @Diggersby @Fletchling @Fletchinder @Talonflame @Scatterbug @Spewpa @Vivillon

Taking this in stages.
Has anyone pinged these guys yet?
@Reshiram @Zekrom @Kyurem

Also, more Kalos.
@Bunnelby @Diggersby @Fletchling @Fletchinder @Talonflame @Scatterbug @Spewpa @Vivillon

Taking this in stages.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
awww yeaaaahh B)
awww yeaaaahh B)
holy baloney i didn't know there were this many pokemon dudes

also we should all have a dragon that represents our pokemon. i desperately need a white/leaf/rose coatl to be my shaymin like burning ;A;

also we should all have a dragon that represents our pokemon. i desperately need a white/leaf/rose coatl to be my shaymin like burning ;A;
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
[quote name="Mutation" date="2014-04-29 15:00:51"]@skorupi CUTEST SCORPION IN THE WORLD IS IN THE HOUSE TIME FOR PARTAY (Like seriously I've always adored Skorupi.)[/quote] skorupi is probs the most underrated pokemon in the world seriously look at how cute it is and then drapion is a boss I HOPE A DRAPION APPEARS SOON C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANNA REPRESENT ( ≧o≦)ノ
Mutation wrote on 2014-04-29 15:00:51:
@skorupi

CUTEST SCORPION IN THE WORLD IS IN THE HOUSE

TIME FOR PARTAY

(Like seriously I've always adored Skorupi.)

skorupi is probs the most underrated pokemon in the world seriously look at how cute it is

and then drapion is a boss

I HOPE A DRAPION APPEARS SOON C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANNA REPRESENT ( ≧o≦)ノ
enV6nur.png
[quote name="Shaymin" date="2014-04-30 05:44:07"]holy baloney i didn't know there were this many pokemon dudes also we should all have a dragon that represents our pokemon. i desperately need a white/leaf/rose coatl to be my shaymin like burning ;A;[/quote] [s]I have been working on finding the perfect Scyther wildclaw. It is deceptively hard. ;-;[/s] Just kidding I did it
Shaymin wrote on 2014-04-30 05:44:07:

I have been working on finding the perfect Scyther wildclaw. It is deceptively hard. ;-;

Just kidding I did it
@TeaDino I'm coming :D
@TeaDino I'm coming :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41