Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Own Adventure [Sci-fi]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Glacora @Frionivalis @Sparkbreeze @CitrusSeeds @echodino @Qubil @sapphiole @Kdragon @Starwing36 @WillowWolfie @Stanzascale @krillkrill @PerytonParty @DemonFangs @Soapwort @WillowWolfie @Actualization @Solstices @Mothlight @Bronzewing @5py

great job guys, I wrote the glare option and you last two messed it up. At least now that I lost it I would have had to write a different one anyways.

>look at it friendly introduction style

Orion turns around to smile at a large blue guardian. His cadet's uniform is dirty and rumpled as if he'd been in the nature floor climbing trees or something.
"Hi, I'm Orion, how are you doing?"
The guardian just glares, although twitches his fins in a gesture that (Int check success) Orion had seen once on an intrigued fae.
"Hello there, Orion. Quite well in fact. And you Eunoia, I do hope you've gotten less irritating since I last saw you, since, as someone like you likely doesn't know, we're being assigned to crews today and I'd rather not be stuck with you if you've stayed the same."
A growl rose in Eunoia's throat, "Me neither. You're a *****."

>Break it up
>support Eunoia
>Support the Guardian
>Allow them to continue
@Glacora @Frionivalis @Sparkbreeze @CitrusSeeds @echodino @Qubil @sapphiole @Kdragon @Starwing36 @WillowWolfie @Stanzascale @krillkrill @PerytonParty @DemonFangs @Soapwort @WillowWolfie @Actualization @Solstices @Mothlight @Bronzewing @5py

great job guys, I wrote the glare option and you last two messed it up. At least now that I lost it I would have had to write a different one anyways.

>look at it friendly introduction style

Orion turns around to smile at a large blue guardian. His cadet's uniform is dirty and rumpled as if he'd been in the nature floor climbing trees or something.
"Hi, I'm Orion, how are you doing?"
The guardian just glares, although twitches his fins in a gesture that (Int check success) Orion had seen once on an intrigued fae.
"Hello there, Orion. Quite well in fact. And you Eunoia, I do hope you've gotten less irritating since I last saw you, since, as someone like you likely doesn't know, we're being assigned to crews today and I'd rather not be stuck with you if you've stayed the same."
A growl rose in Eunoia's throat, "Me neither. You're a *****."

>Break it up
>support Eunoia
>Support the Guardian
>Allow them to continue
Allow them to continue.
Allow them to continue.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Support Eunoia!

Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
Support Eunoia!

Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
EpOZGsj.png ~ tumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png ~~
she/her
-
fr+2
-
free cauldron!
Break it up
Break it up
0QP261t.png
Break it up
Break it up
windh5.png
support the bird girl immediately
support the bird girl immediately
tumblem-fdsasdfghjkuytrew540.png tumblr-inlinem-540.png

tumblr_pd5b161hAZ1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png WS0OUGQ.png tumblr_pd5eoapOcK1x4ebv4o1_75sq.png

+9hrs

bases by @ Shyads
Support Eunoia~ :3
Support Eunoia~ :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[quote name="WillowWolfie" date="2019-01-28 17:58:41" ] Allow them to continue. [/quote]
WillowWolfie wrote on 2019-01-28 17:58:41:
Allow them to continue.
Break it up.
Break it up.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
Allow them to continue, lets not get into something that doesn't concern us.
Allow them to continue, lets not get into something that doesn't concern us.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14