Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What to actually keep in your hoard
1 2
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Help Center, but I feel like this is more opinionated so I put it here. What is actually worth keeping in my hoard, because i'm up to three pages in everything. Food wise im keeping all my food Swip Swap or not, though I donate all my plant food because I don't really need it.

But what do you get rid of and or keep? I don't hoard things nor do I use Swip and Swapp so most items I don't really have a use for
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Help Center, but I feel like this is more opinionated so I put it here. What is actually worth keeping in my hoard, because i'm up to three pages in everything. Food wise im keeping all my food Swip Swap or not, though I donate all my plant food because I don't really need it.

But what do you get rid of and or keep? I don't hoard things nor do I use Swip and Swapp so most items I don't really have a use for
Hoardsell everything that isn't an egg chest or Baldwin material
That's what I do at least

dont take this advice it's really bad

signature.png
Keep all.

It's called a hoard for a reason.

I'm sort of joking but this is what I do.
Keep all.

1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
If you don't care about materials for Swipp, you might as well sell them. What's "worth" hoarding is really up to the individual player. If you want to keep a lower number of pages, selling things off is the only way to maintain them.
If you don't care about materials for Swipp, you might as well sell them. What's "worth" hoarding is really up to the individual player. If you want to keep a lower number of pages, selling things off is the only way to maintain them.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Keep:
-Baldwin mats
-Swipp items that are expensive (fanned cockroaches, dragonflies, etc.)
-Molten Tadpoles
-Eggs
-Morph/Python
-Eliminate

Discard:
-Most coliseum drops
-Most Scavenging/Digging items.
Keep:
-Baldwin mats
-Swipp items that are expensive (fanned cockroaches, dragonflies, etc.)
-Molten Tadpoles
-Eggs
-Morph/Python
-Eliminate

Discard:
-Most coliseum drops
-Most Scavenging/Digging items.
uuuh nothing oops
uuuh nothing oops

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
[quote name="GrimTheReaper" date="2019-01-27 08:32:05" ] Keep all. It's called a hoard for a reason. [s] I'm sort of joking but this is what I do. [/quote] i do this too, but in my vault.
GrimTheReaper wrote on 2019-01-27 08:32:05:
Keep all.

i do this too, but in my vault.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
keep everything and hoardsell every few months lol i always accidentally chuck items im saving for swip, oh weLL i always keep [item=moor thistle] and [item=always-autumn]though edit: theres guides around somewhere to help with stuff you should keep thats expensive for swip and baldwin and stuff :P
keep everything and hoardsell every few months

lol i always accidentally chuck items im saving for swip, oh weLL

i always keep Moor Thistle and Always-Autumn though

edit: theres guides around somewhere to help with stuff you should keep thats expensive for swip and baldwin and stuff :P
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Everything.
Everything.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="Trensinc" date="2019-01-27 08:30:02" ] Hoardsell everything that isn't an egg chest or Baldwin material That's what I do at least [s]dont take this advice it's really bad[/s] [/quote] This is what I do, too! I keep cheap familiars and apparel around to melt down at Baldwin’s, and sell more expensive apparel/familiars on the AH, but all materials, trinkets, cheap battlestones (like fragments and bolts), and excess food (mostly bugs) gets hoardsold. I can’t stand having clutter, so I keep my hoard as empty as possible. :’3 Anything that I want to keep goes in my vault.
Trensinc wrote on 2019-01-27 08:30:02:

This is what I do, too! I keep cheap familiars and apparel around to melt down at Baldwin’s, and sell more expensive apparel/familiars on the AH, but all materials, trinkets, cheap battlestones (like fragments and bolts), and excess food (mostly bugs) gets hoardsold.

I can’t stand having clutter, so I keep my hoard as empty as possible. :’3 Anything that I want to keep goes in my vault.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2