Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2 3
Hey,

I pinged you because I'm trying to create a new subspecies for the water flight.

I decided on a species in Phthalo Phthalo Sanguine. Mostly Spirals and Bogsneaks.

And that's where I need you help.

All of you got a Dragon with matching colors. And one is also a Spiral. Lucky me.

So I wanted to ask if you would be ok with giving them a short vacation on a water nest. I could provide one myself or looking for one via Nest Network, if it is to risky for you to just send them over. Collateral would also be no problem.

Just tell me if you are ok with breeding those two, and what you want in return.

Thank you very much.

@dood It's about your Freyros and Cenva
@karpediem It's about your Ecezh
@Avifors it's about this guy http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=223157&did=44978399
@Karashe it's about your Numinous
@k11ngg it's about your stella
@thfkqntRhc it's about your Perseph
@Plasmartzz it's about your Pandora.

Only two males in this list, but I need a pair of those Dragons.
Hope to hear from you two soon.

Greetings
Kisk
Hey,

I pinged you because I'm trying to create a new subspecies for the water flight.

I decided on a species in Phthalo Phthalo Sanguine. Mostly Spirals and Bogsneaks.

And that's where I need you help.

All of you got a Dragon with matching colors. And one is also a Spiral. Lucky me.

So I wanted to ask if you would be ok with giving them a short vacation on a water nest. I could provide one myself or looking for one via Nest Network, if it is to risky for you to just send them over. Collateral would also be no problem.

Just tell me if you are ok with breeding those two, and what you want in return.

Thank you very much.

@dood It's about your Freyros and Cenva
@karpediem It's about your Ecezh
@Avifors it's about this guy http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=223157&did=44978399
@Karashe it's about your Numinous
@k11ngg it's about your stella
@thfkqntRhc it's about your Perseph
@Plasmartzz it's about your Pandora.

Only two males in this list, but I need a pair of those Dragons.
Hope to hear from you two soon.

Greetings
Kisk
2wowe9.jpg
I have no issue temporally lending some dragons especially if it's for a cool breeding project!

Truthfully I've never done a trade transfer before so I may need some assistance with that. As for what I'd like in return, truthfully, I can't think of specifics so it's not that huge of a deal.
I have no issue temporally lending some dragons especially if it's for a cool breeding project!

Truthfully I've never done a trade transfer before so I may need some assistance with that. As for what I'd like in return, truthfully, I can't think of specifics so it's not that huge of a deal.
I'm totally fine to pass you one of my dragon for your breeding project. Which ever you want, just ask ;)
I'm totally fine to pass you one of my dragon for your breeding project. Which ever you want, just ask ;)
Thank you two so much.

@dood, you have a perfect pair. which would give me one hatchie I need.

@KArashe I have a male, with Phthalo phthalo and Blush...this could work for one offspring with sanguine (i hope)

My Nests are occupied right now. but I could start with one pair in two days.

Does anyone of you plan on breeding them, or have they cooldowns.

Oh and do you want a Dragon or two for collateral?
Thank you two so much.

@dood, you have a perfect pair. which would give me one hatchie I need.

@KArashe I have a male, with Phthalo phthalo and Blush...this could work for one offspring with sanguine (i hope)

My Nests are occupied right now. but I could start with one pair in two days.

Does anyone of you plan on breeding them, or have they cooldowns.

Oh and do you want a Dragon or two for collateral?
2wowe9.jpg
I don't plan on breeding Numinous so you can hold on to her until you get the results you need. She's even all set to assist with a new nest anytime you are!

As for lending a dragon for collateral, that's up to you. If anything perhaps, if you'd like, I could straight up just give you Numinous as I don't really have plans for him. Perhaps you could send me one of her cool babies when ya can?
I don't plan on breeding Numinous so you can hold on to her until you get the results you need. She's even all set to assist with a new nest anytime you are!

As for lending a dragon for collateral, that's up to you. If anything perhaps, if you'd like, I could straight up just give you Numinous as I don't really have plans for him. Perhaps you could send me one of her cool babies when ya can?
@dood. oh damn it just saw those two from you are father and daughter, well. it will be 15 more days till my ridgeback girl will be able to breed... so I would need your Freyros is about 15 days.

Will you need a Collateral for this time?

@Karashe: Nest will be Free in two days, if you could send her over right then, it would be great. Of course you can have any of her kids. or one from my nests. Right now the ones from me are a red pair mostly Skydancers will hatch all in red. If you want to have one ^^ They will be Iridiscent or Crystal,shimmer for sure, and pretty sure they'll have peacock.
@dood. oh damn it just saw those two from you are father and daughter, well. it will be 15 more days till my ridgeback girl will be able to breed... so I would need your Freyros is about 15 days.

Will you need a Collateral for this time?

@Karashe: Nest will be Free in two days, if you could send her over right then, it would be great. Of course you can have any of her kids. or one from my nests. Right now the ones from me are a red pair mostly Skydancers will hatch all in red. If you want to have one ^^ They will be Iridiscent or Crystal,shimmer for sure, and pretty sure they'll have peacock.
2wowe9.jpg
Hello, Kisk.

Looks like you are planning a great project!
I am okay with lending you Perseph for your project; however, she just got out of nesting, so she still has 23 days to go until her next breeding date.

If you are willing to wait, please tell me. I will send her your way. For exchange, if you get multiple eggs, it would be great if I could adopt one of em. I will give you the first choice =) how's that?
Hello, Kisk.

Looks like you are planning a great project!
I am okay with lending you Perseph for your project; however, she just got out of nesting, so she still has 23 days to go until her next breeding date.

If you are willing to wait, please tell me. I will send her your way. For exchange, if you get multiple eggs, it would be great if I could adopt one of em. I will give you the first choice =) how's that?
KVbkgOZ.png
update @Karashe. Your lady is nesting right now with three eggs. I hope some of this little ones will be close to sanguine as their tert.

@thfkqntRhc that would be awesome! That's no project done within a few days, so I can wait for the cooldown to come off. And giving you one of the eggs is no problem^^ Well it's your dragon, so it's just fair to have an offspring^^

update @Karashe. Your lady is nesting right now with three eggs. I hope some of this little ones will be close to sanguine as their tert.

@thfkqntRhc that would be awesome! That's no project done within a few days, so I can wait for the cooldown to come off. And giving you one of the eggs is no problem^^ Well it's your dragon, so it's just fair to have an offspring^^

2wowe9.jpg
I hope so too, if not, you can keep her and keep trying for the tert colour that you're looking for. =3
I hope so too, if not, you can keep her and keep trying for the tert colour that you're looking for. =3
Sorry for late. If you still need her, it's ok anytime. Nice project! <3
Sorry for late. If you still need her, it's ok anytime. Nice project! <3
1 2 3