Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 335 336
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48824558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488246/48824558_350.png[/img] [/url] @ofkismetandkalon [i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32401143][b]Matins[/b][/url] pauses amidst the hail and rain. In the mud, he can see a little bundle of matted orange fur. The rest of the dragon can not be seen except for a single, yellow eye. Matins twists his head to the side and peers at the dragon with his one good eye. The hatchling stirs and slinks around the mud before letting out a pitiful wail. Purple magic crawls under the lines etched across the little dragon's skin. Matins tilts his head again, this time twisting around to peer with his other eye - a glassy white with flecks of twisting black ether inside. Perhaps, he thinks. This one could be useful.[/i] ~ ( I would love to adopt this hatchling. I'm revamping my lore and he's brought a bit of inspiration. :) )

48824558_350.png

@ofkismetandkalon

Matins pauses amidst the hail and rain. In the mud, he can see a little bundle of matted orange fur. The rest of the dragon can not be seen except for a single, yellow eye. Matins twists his head to the side and peers at the dragon with his one good eye. The hatchling stirs and slinks around the mud before letting out a pitiful wail.

Purple magic crawls under the lines etched across the little dragon's skin. Matins tilts his head again, this time twisting around to peer with his other eye - a glassy white with flecks of twisting black ether inside.

Perhaps, he thinks.

This one could be useful.

~

( I would love to adopt this hatchling. I'm revamping my lore and he's brought a bit of inspiration. :) )
@Samayl, oh my goodness, you’re the first person that’s written lore for one of my dragons and I LOVE it! I will send him over!
@Samayl, oh my goodness, you’re the first person that’s written lore for one of my dragons and I LOVE it! I will send him over!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive

New Dragons!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive

New Dragons!
Hello! I would love to take Iraina if I could? I love how she looks and I will probably use her for both lore and breeding, but definitely breeding.
Hello! I would love to take Iraina if I could? I love how she looks and I will probably use her for both lore and breeding, but definitely breeding.
@Etincelle, yay, I’ll send her over!
@Etincelle, yay, I’ll send her over!
Bump!
Bump!
Darshay
May I have this one please? As I just started I will be using him for breeding and possibly Lore. Thank you so much!
Darshay
May I have this one please? As I just started I will be using him for breeding and possibly Lore. Thank you so much!
@Redsonja295, I’m sorry, only dragons on the first page of this thread are available for adoption at the moment, not my whole lair. Darshay actually will be available as soon as she is done nesting however, would you like me to reserve her for you?
@Redsonja295, I’m sorry, only dragons on the first page of this thread are available for adoption at the moment, not my whole lair. Darshay actually will be available as soon as she is done nesting however, would you like me to reserve her for you?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 335 336