Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 60G Digital Headshots [SLOTS CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@/Arctini

Oh my GOD LOOK AT HIM
I'm glad you had fun with it, it looks absolutely wonderful ;0; thank you so much

If you would ever consider doing a raptor character with your feather style, please scream at me •^•
@/Arctini

Oh my GOD LOOK AT HIM
I'm glad you had fun with it, it looks absolutely wonderful ;0; thank you so much

If you would ever consider doing a raptor character with your feather style, please scream at me •^•
image20.jpg
WOW your art is incredible I LOVE how you draw wildclaws and can’t wait for my goofy boy to be finished heck I’ll order another if you have a slot open!
WOW your art is incredible I LOVE how you draw wildclaws and can’t wait for my goofy boy to be finished heck I’ll order another if you have a slot open!
Would you be able to draw, http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=377843&tab=dragon&did=44518401 I would pay for both of the apparels! That would be 80,000
Would you be able to draw, http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=377843&tab=dragon&did=44518401 I would pay for both of the apparels! That would be 80,000
Aaaa I'd love to get a ping when slots are open again !
Aaaa I'd love to get a ping when slots are open again !
pretend some cool art is here
Please ping me when slots reopen, these are gorgeous!
Please ping me when slots reopen, these are gorgeous!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I'd like a ping for open slots!
I'd like a ping for open slots!
CYGhyrI.png
@Arctini can I please reserve a slot? Also, add me to a Pinglist if you can, please. Thanks!
@Arctini can I please reserve a slot? Also, add me to a Pinglist if you can, please. Thanks!
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@Arctini can i please be on the pinglist pls? :0 ty!
@Arctini can i please be on the pinglist pls? :0 ty!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Arctini
Could I possibly buy a double headshot with two of my dragons looking at each other with a heart between them? I'd be willing to pay twice the gem amount (120) once I've accumulated enough for it :3
@Arctini
Could I possibly buy a double headshot with two of my dragons looking at each other with a heart between them? I'd be willing to pay twice the gem amount (120) once I've accumulated enough for it :3
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
HIIIII Sorry for disappearing, everyone! As usual, my life is a total trainwreck and I'm very disorganised, but everything is back on track and commissions are finally being worked on! Sorry to keep you all waiting!
HIIIII Sorry for disappearing, everyone! As usual, my life is a total trainwreck and I'm very disorganised, but everything is back on track and commissions are finally being worked on! Sorry to keep you all waiting!
forum_siggyyyyyy_by_lightningwingskye-dceazus.jpg
1 2 3 4 5