Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » Dam’s Art Shop «  (O
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Damanyuh

Ah, well, that's a shame, but I figured that it might be the case. Thought I might as well ask, anyways. In that case, the other three just in one would probably be good, if that works. (In which case I should probably toss along heights for the other two, too, oops, just for scale. The white Tiefling's 5'2", the red one's 5'4", and then the elf 5'10".)

So, that'd end up being 1,147,500t for the 3 full colour fullbody characters, yes?
@Damanyuh

Ah, well, that's a shame, but I figured that it might be the case. Thought I might as well ask, anyways. In that case, the other three just in one would probably be good, if that works. (In which case I should probably toss along heights for the other two, too, oops, just for scale. The white Tiefling's 5'2", the red one's 5'4", and then the elf 5'10".)

So, that'd end up being 1,147,500t for the 3 full colour fullbody characters, yes?
(She/Her)
@Damanyuh yiiikes, sorry, not sure how I missed that! THANK YOU SO MUCH for checking in with me!

Here are Livia's refs! Same colors as Rie, just not the same design completely.
@Damanyuh yiiikes, sorry, not sure how I missed that! THANK YOU SO MUCH for checking in with me!

Here are Livia's refs! Same colors as Rie, just not the same design completely.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@DataNinja that's okay! And yeah ty for the heights, I had forgotten about them :'D
Also any additional character in the same drawing is 75% of the base price so it'd be 956,250t, a 200kT difference is a lot ahah

@Arkonsel No problem! I thought it was kinda weird but I wasn't sure if it was intentional :') thank you for adding Livia's ref!
@DataNinja that's okay! And yeah ty for the heights, I had forgotten about them :'D
Also any additional character in the same drawing is 75% of the base price so it'd be 956,250t, a 200kT difference is a lot ahah

@Arkonsel No problem! I thought it was kinda weird but I wasn't sure if it was intentional :') thank you for adding Livia's ref!
+9 Fr time | 20 | French | ♂️| ⚧ | ⚣
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
@Damanyuh

Oh, oops. I'd missed that part. (I see why the 3 limit, then, now). I will get that over shortly, then.
@Damanyuh

Oh, oops. I'd missed that part. (I see why the 3 limit, then, now). I will get that over shortly, then.
(She/Her)
@Damanyuh Oh!! I missed your message, is it still available? :)

Edit:
Username : StygianForm
What do you want me to draw ? : My OC Shey!
Flat color or full color ? : Full Color
Headshot, bust or full body ? : Bust or Full Body (I'm happy to pay for either, whatever you'd prefer to do with the character/is easier for you!)
Payment form (G, T, or mixed) : Gems
Anything to add ? : You can draw him in either his hero/vigilante costume or his casual-wear (parka), with the parka he usually wears jeans or sweatpants and birkenstock-style sandals. He has webbed fingers and toes with sharp black nails.

@Damanyuh Oh!! I missed your message, is it still available? :)

Edit:
Username : StygianForm
What do you want me to draw ? : My OC Shey!
Flat color or full color ? : Full Color
Headshot, bust or full body ? : Bust or Full Body (I'm happy to pay for either, whatever you'd prefer to do with the character/is easier for you!)
Payment form (G, T, or mixed) : Gems
Anything to add ? : You can draw him in either his hero/vigilante costume or his casual-wear (parka), with the parka he usually wears jeans or sweatpants and birkenstock-style sandals. He has webbed fingers and toes with sharp black nails.

forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm Yup it's still available ! I'm noting your commission down :>
I'll most likely do a fullbody, if that's okay ^^
(I really like the design of his parka [eyes emoji] )

and @SoulLugia11 I'm done with your commission, I'll send it to you as soon as you'll send the payment :D
@StygianForm Yup it's still available ! I'm noting your commission down :>
I'll most likely do a fullbody, if that's okay ^^
(I really like the design of his parka [eyes emoji] )

and @SoulLugia11 I'm done with your commission, I'll send it to you as soon as you'll send the payment :D
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
@Damanyuh

Aaaa, sweet! I've got a crossroads already set up with the 350g, but if you can't find it, I can send a new one if you want! ^^
@Damanyuh

Aaaa, sweet! I've got a crossroads already set up with the 350g, but if you can't find it, I can send a new one if you want! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 Oh no there's no issue, I just didn't get the notification, I'm sorry for pinging you D:
@SoulLugia11 Oh no there's no issue, I just didn't get the notification, I'm sorry for pinging you D:
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
@Damanyuh Thank you so much!!! I think your style is going to be perfect for him! Do you prefer payment before or after? (edit: also, i will do a quick full-body ref for his parka outfit)
@Damanyuh Thank you so much!!! I think your style is going to be perfect for him! Do you prefer payment before or after? (edit: also, i will do a quick full-body ref for his parka outfit)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm I usually request the payment to be sent through CR when I accept the commission, and I accept it right before sending a PM with the art, but if you'd prefer I can also notify you either by pinging you here or through PM when I'm done so you can send it at this moment :>
@StygianForm I usually request the payment to be sent through CR when I accept the commission, and I accept it right before sending a PM with the art, but if you'd prefer I can also notify you either by pinging you here or through PM when I'm done so you can send it at this moment :>
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23