Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2019
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@ThistleChaser
AHhh thank you so much <33
Yup I can do that, I def will be doing an interest check if my entry doesn't win ^^

@wingworm
Aww thank you so much, drawing the details of this skin was my favourite part so I'm super happy that you like it ^^
@ThistleChaser
AHhh thank you so much <33
Yup I can do that, I def will be doing an interest check if my entry doesn't win ^^

@wingworm
Aww thank you so much, drawing the details of this skin was my favourite part so I'm super happy that you like it ^^
hi yes hello. im back with more compliments

@spassow i love your entry! the snowflakes near the head makes it look kinda like a crown almost and i love the little lace wings. if this doesnt get picked, i might be interested in signing up for it

@tasmanicus the texture is amazing!! i legit want to run my hands through that fur <3

@kveikur ive established my love for skulls and bones and man your entry is amazin. especially like the foot n how it kinda looks like stylized fire

@bioluminosity your skins give me life tbh. love how the icicles and the natural pose of the wildclaw points and directs the eye to the swirly bit in the wings

@mus the little ice web really accentuates the dragons natural color and i love the neck part especially

@vovina hi yes hello. if cold-hearted doesnt get picked, id be interested in gettin it. i love the skeletal feel of it and how the brighter colored ice contrasts with the darker colors in the dragons center. love it.
hi yes hello. im back with more compliments

@spassow i love your entry! the snowflakes near the head makes it look kinda like a crown almost and i love the little lace wings. if this doesnt get picked, i might be interested in signing up for it

@tasmanicus the texture is amazing!! i legit want to run my hands through that fur <3

@kveikur ive established my love for skulls and bones and man your entry is amazin. especially like the foot n how it kinda looks like stylized fire

@bioluminosity your skins give me life tbh. love how the icicles and the natural pose of the wildclaw points and directs the eye to the swirly bit in the wings

@mus the little ice web really accentuates the dragons natural color and i love the neck part especially

@vovina hi yes hello. if cold-hearted doesnt get picked, id be interested in gettin it. i love the skeletal feel of it and how the brighter colored ice contrasts with the darker colors in the dragons center. love it.
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest thank you! bone zone squad
@LemmeRest thank you! bone zone squad
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@kveikur bone zone squad!!!
@kveikur bone zone squad!!!
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest Oh gosh, thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate it, and I can definitely ping you in that case! I'd be happy to print it if there's enough interest.
@LemmeRest Oh gosh, thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate it, and I can definitely ping you in that case! I'd be happy to print it if there's enough interest.
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina please do!! id love to be pinged if/when you print it <3 <3 <3
@vovina please do!! id love to be pinged if/when you print it <3 <3 <3
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
Hi there! can i get some feedback on this skincent? [img]https://i.ibb.co/JrzHkkD/faeskincent19-4.png[/img]
Hi there! can i get some feedback on this skincent?

faeskincent19-4.png
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@MalisVitterfolk

I saw your fest entry and if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, if you could give me a ping cause I'd love to get one :D
@MalisVitterfolk

I saw your fest entry and if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, if you could give me a ping cause I'd love to get one :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
@CherryRamune Of course!
@CherryRamune Of course!
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
Just submitted my 1-hour work (and my first attempt). I know it's not great or anything, but I tried...
Just submitted my 1-hour work (and my first attempt). I know it's not great or anything, but I tried...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23