Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request
1 2 3
Let's not lose hope

(Also I may not respond a lot because college and all but i try to come here at least once per day so don't hesitate to contact meeeeee)
Let's not lose hope

(Also I may not respond a lot because college and all but i try to come here at least once per day so don't hesitate to contact meeeeee)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Pirin
XD it's fine! As long as you check daily I'm sure you'll receive the notification and have time to respond, so no worries! I'm hoping that breeding that lady with your Ribbit would work, if not we have to repeat the steps again with the first pair and THEN pair Ribbit off again D:
@Pirin
XD it's fine! As long as you check daily I'm sure you'll receive the notification and have time to respond, so no worries! I'm hoping that breeding that lady with your Ribbit would work, if not we have to repeat the steps again with the first pair and THEN pair Ribbit off again D:
@dhdingo @rei711

It's up to you what you do with them, honestly. While I certainly wouldn't mind having one for my lair, it's not strictly necessary. Hopefully the rest of the project goes well!
@dhdingo @rei711

It's up to you what you do with them, honestly. While I certainly wouldn't mind having one for my lair, it's not strictly necessary. Hopefully the rest of the project goes well!
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT let me know when you want your dragon back, or if you'd just like her to hang around my lair for a while in case the second pair doesn't work out and we need to breed them again, I'm alright with that too :)
oh and if you'd like one of the other hatchlings (I saw one of them had cool eyes :o) let me know, obviously I'd have no problem giving one away since your dragon's the mother.

I'll go ahead and try to auction the others to make some lair room again, if they don't sell before the little one is ready to breed I'll exalt them and then @Pirin you can send me Ribbit whenever you're ready and we'll hope for the best!
@RemanLT let me know when you want your dragon back, or if you'd just like her to hang around my lair for a while in case the second pair doesn't work out and we need to breed them again, I'm alright with that too :)
oh and if you'd like one of the other hatchlings (I saw one of them had cool eyes :o) let me know, obviously I'd have no problem giving one away since your dragon's the mother.

I'll go ahead and try to auction the others to make some lair room again, if they don't sell before the little one is ready to breed I'll exalt them and then @Pirin you can send me Ribbit whenever you're ready and we'll hope for the best!
@rei711 also to make sure I didn't get confused somewhere, #48682014 is the one you decided you want to try breeding with Ribbit, right? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=114&auth=4203ab97a831e7ea492f350a172a1a6803c8a251&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (I gave her a familiar so I can't sell her by accident)
@rei711

also to make sure I didn't get confused somewhere, #48682014 is the one you decided you want to try breeding with Ribbit, right?

dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=114&auth=4203ab97a831e7ea492f350a172a1a6803c8a251&dummyext=prev.png

(I gave her a familiar so I can't sell her by accident)

@dhdingo
Yup, that's the girl.
@RemanLT feel free to pluck a hatchling if you'd like, haha ^^
@dhdingo
Yup, that's the girl.
@RemanLT feel free to pluck a hatchling if you'd like, haha ^^
@dhdingo @rei711

Okay, I'm ready for you to send Stella back to me, if you're done with her!

And as for which hatchling I'd like, if you can spare him, I'd like to have number 48682013. He looks so pretty!
@dhdingo @rei711

Okay, I'm ready for you to send Stella back to me, if you're done with her!

And as for which hatchling I'd like, if you can spare him, I'd like to have number 48682013. He looks so pretty!
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT sent! :D
@RemanLT sent! :D
@rei711 @Pirin [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=114&auth=7b32ed19f51aa70cb392f28a587a5b4067639c87&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She is ready to breed and I have room in my lair. Ready when you are c:
@rei711 @Pirin

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=114&auth=7b32ed19f51aa70cb392f28a587a5b4067639c87&dummyext=prev.png

She is ready to breed and I have room in my lair.
Ready when you are c:
@Pirin
pinging again just in case they missed it!
@Pirin
pinging again just in case they missed it!
1 2 3