Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, giving away EVERYTHING
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Could I get Titus's apparel? Thank you :D

I'd also love to get Breaker if possible!
Could I get Titus's apparel? Thank you :D

I'd also love to get Breaker if possible!
@SeiyreSlash Sure thing!
@SeiyreSlash Sure thing!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Let there be Light.
@Pavendier I hope you are moving on to good things! May I have the gold breeches /apparel from GarazebOrrelios?
@Pavendier I hope you are moving on to good things! May I have the gold breeches /apparel from GarazebOrrelios?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@Pavender
Im sorry to see you go, but I hope the future is everything you want it to be :)

Im pretty new so I dont know exactly what you might have, but I've been looking for dragon eggs if you have any, or any stuff to dress up my dragons, or anything else you think would be useful, would be amazing. Thanks a ton.
@Pavender
Im sorry to see you go, but I hope the future is everything you want it to be :)

Im pretty new so I dont know exactly what you might have, but I've been looking for dragon eggs if you have any, or any stuff to dress up my dragons, or anything else you think would be useful, would be amazing. Thanks a ton.
@NeonEmoji Of course!

@MisterArtist Sending apparel!
@NeonEmoji Of course!

@MisterArtist Sending apparel!
Let there be Light.
i'll take any leftovers!
-
-
@Pavender
i'll take any leftovers!
-
-
@Pavender
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngthere's no life as complete as one lived by choicetumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Sorry for the wait, everyone. I'm waiting on 5 CRs to go through, and then I'll know what I actually have after that.
Sorry for the wait, everyone. I'm waiting on 5 CRs to go through, and then I'll know what I actually have after that.
Let there be Light.
@Pavender I'm sure the FR community will miss you! I'm fairly new here still, and trying to fill up my hoard. If you have any apprel or skins you feel like sending whenever you have the time, I appreciate it!
@Pavender I'm sure the FR community will miss you! I'm fairly new here still, and trying to fill up my hoard. If you have any apprel or skins you feel like sending whenever you have the time, I appreciate it!
oaONRiZ.pnggoSc2L4.pngmeteorbombing_badge_large_by_jeanawei-dblyxjq.gif
@Pavende

Do you have any baldwin mats please
@Pavende

Do you have any baldwin mats please
@Pavender
Hello! Sorry that you won't be playing anymore; good luck outside FR though!
I'd like treasure/gems if you have any left;
anything left would be fine too ^-^
@Pavender
Hello! Sorry that you won't be playing anymore; good luck outside FR though!
I'd like treasure/gems if you have any left;
anything left would be fine too ^-^
VIO_edit.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15