Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, giving away EVERYTHING
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Hey if you have any left I'm trying to collect familiars so if i could have some that'd would be awesome thanks @Pavender
Hey if you have any left I'm trying to collect familiars so if i could have some that'd would be awesome thanks @Pavender
irBVYMA.png k2k2Be3.png
Hello! I'm sorry for that you are leaving the game. I hope that you had good time here.
Could I get some treasure?
Hello! I'm sorry for that you are leaving the game. I hope that you had good time here.
Could I get some treasure?
if there's anything left i'd love some random stuff! (: my familiar guide is pretty empty and i don't have much festival apparel, so if you could spare some of that that'd be awesome! (:
if there's anything left i'd love some random stuff! (: my familiar guide is pretty empty and i don't have much festival apparel, so if you could spare some of that that'd be awesome! (:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Pavender I wish you joy in whatever you do going forward.
Derecho I find very compelling, and he will stay in my lair and have lore. I would be happy to have his apparel as well.

If, when you have any materials/trinkets or other left over at the end of the requests, I would be happy to take them, and either use them to brew things for people, or give them away to newbies.
@Pavender I wish you joy in whatever you do going forward.
Derecho I find very compelling, and he will stay in my lair and have lore. I would be happy to have his apparel as well.

If, when you have any materials/trinkets or other left over at the end of the requests, I would be happy to take them, and either use them to brew things for people, or give them away to newbies.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Pavender do you have any (and i mean any) food I could take?
And good luck to wherever you're going ^-^
@Pavender do you have any (and i mean any) food I could take?
And good luck to wherever you're going ^-^
forumone.gif
@Pavender thank you for doing this! Could I get some apparel and/or food?
@Pavender thank you for doing this! Could I get some apparel and/or food?
@Pavender

Hello! I would love any Baldwin materials if you happen to have any left. I would love a purple sludge or a red goo! Thank you so much, and thank you for doing this!
@Pavender

Hello! I would love any Baldwin materials if you happen to have any left. I would love a purple sludge or a red goo! Thank you so much, and thank you for doing this!
T3u4zFz.png
@Pavender sorry to see you go. I'd like snything you can dpare, especially old things or gems for a scroll of eternal youth
@Pavender sorry to see you go. I'd like snything you can dpare, especially old things or gems for a scroll of eternal youth
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
id love to take any dragons, treasure/gems or even some skins/apparel whatever your willing to toss my way.
id love to take any dragons, treasure/gems or even some skins/apparel whatever your willing to toss my way.
FdLyi0Y.pngtumblr_orwvsgNXIh1wnxxc9o1_100.png Chibi BY odias
@Pavender

I would like to rehome Silvrae
@Pavender

I would like to rehome Silvrae
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenBello has lost her socks! Can you help her find them? Just click the Basket.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15