Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 306 307
@Not0a0mundane
added!

@elfmoss
sure thing! just let me know when you're ready for it. :^)
@Not0a0mundane
added!

@elfmoss
sure thing! just let me know when you're ready for it. :^)

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@Cosmo

Awesome will have funds in few days for it. Cheers for pinging
@Cosmo

Awesome will have funds in few days for it. Cheers for pinging
0XYQQKs.png5VXLt3V.gifskPWjOD.png
@cosmo Could I be added to your pinglist please? I would love to know when you re-print this skin or open up for custom skin commissions
@cosmo Could I be added to your pinglist please? I would love to know when you re-print this skin or open up for custom skin commissions
@cosmo
Yes please
@cosmo
Yes please
@cosmo
Can I added on reprint pinglist at , and ? I really fall in love with that wildstar version @.@
@cosmo
Can I added on reprint pinglist at , and ? I really fall in love with that wildstar version @.@
@GadzooksTD
added for wildstar destiny spf!

i don't have a pinglist for custom commissions because i don't do them, sorry! if you would like to commission me to make public accents, you can view that information here, or if you would like to make a suggestion for a future accent, feel free to let me know!

@Aspida @fortune3698

addded!
@GadzooksTD
added for wildstar destiny spf!

i don't have a pinglist for custom commissions because i don't do them, sorry! if you would like to commission me to make public accents, you can view that information here, or if you would like to make a suggestion for a future accent, feel free to let me know!

@Aspida @fortune3698

addded!

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo Thank you!

And that's perfectly fine, I shall keep that in mind for when I have some spare funds, as I don't mind that at all :)
@cosmo Thank you!

And that's perfectly fine, I shall keep that in mind for when I have some spare funds, as I don't mind that at all :)
@cosmo hey! will you be making wildstar/starlight destiny for any other breeds? <3
@cosmo hey! will you be making wildstar/starlight destiny for any other breeds? <3
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack
right now, that depends on if i get commissioned to make any! if things calm down for me this year though i might try to add a new breed for starfall... ;u;
@bedfordblack
right now, that depends on if i get commissioned to make any! if things calm down for me this year though i might try to add a new breed for starfall... ;u;

+

+

+

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48129824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481299/48129824_350.png[/img] [/url] All your accents are gorgeous!! This one happened to fit Clem perfectly and she looks wonderful!! Could I be added to your general pinglist please? (If you have a general non-specific reprint pinglist I'd love to be added to that as well?)
@cosmo

48129824_350.png

All your accents are gorgeous!! This one happened to fit Clem perfectly and she looks wonderful!! Could I be added to your general pinglist please? (If you have a general non-specific reprint pinglist I'd love to be added to that as well?)
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 306 307