Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Exotic pet owners ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ceravine where did you get your information on what exotic animals you can have without a permit or license? it is interesting to me
@Ceravine where did you get your information on what exotic animals you can have without a permit or license? it is interesting to me
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
I’ve had peacocks before . They honk.

I’ve had blue tounged lizards a lot.

Also, what’s a rhea?
I’ve had peacocks before . They honk.

I’ve had blue tounged lizards a lot.

Also, what’s a rhea?
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Do sliders count as exotic? I mean, those aren't native to Europe. Got a red eared slider and a hybrid between a red-ear and a yellow-belly.
Do sliders count as exotic? I mean, those aren't native to Europe. Got a red eared slider and a hybrid between a red-ear and a yellow-belly.
@arrowk just look up your state laws on owning animals

@MyHartWillDrogon there similar to ostriches

@Xionahri I believe it depends on where you live, there not exotic in America.
@arrowk just look up your state laws on owning animals

@MyHartWillDrogon there similar to ostriches

@Xionahri I believe it depends on where you live, there not exotic in America.
UZVTEBc.png
I've got a sulphur crested cockatoo who used to belong to my neighbours. She's really clever and noisy and loves to tear things to shreds. I love her.

Edit: Probably doesn't count as exotic since I'm Australian though.
I've got a sulphur crested cockatoo who used to belong to my neighbours. She's really clever and noisy and loves to tear things to shreds. I love her.

Edit: Probably doesn't count as exotic since I'm Australian though.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
@Ceravine

Last time I checked, Germany wasn't in North America. So I guess they count.
@Ceravine

Last time I checked, Germany wasn't in North America. So I guess they count.
I own a human
I own a human
[quote name="Sequential" date="2019-01-18 06:38:06" ] I own a human [/quote] So do I! Pretty high maintenance, but certainly full of personality.
Sequential wrote on 2019-01-18 06:38:06:
I own a human
So do I! Pretty high maintenance, but certainly full of personality.

aKHNXwM.png
One of my dream pets is a stick bug. They're really awesome bugs. Unfortunately I need a license to get one, so it most likely never happen.

Parrots on the other hand are legal to own, so I've been doing a lot of research on them. I'd like to have a small one (like a conure or other small-medium species) when I move out. I don't have the time or money for one right now, so I'm studying them for now.
One of my dream pets is a stick bug. They're really awesome bugs. Unfortunately I need a license to get one, so it most likely never happen.

Parrots on the other hand are legal to own, so I've been doing a lot of research on them. I'd like to have a small one (like a conure or other small-medium species) when I move out. I don't have the time or money for one right now, so I'm studying them for now.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Closest I ever got to an exotic pet were my three hermit crabs. But they sell them in practically every shop along the beach, so maybe they’re more common.

And I’m really concerned about being able to own the third-largest bird living as a pet without needing a license. Seems a bit dangerous.
Closest I ever got to an exotic pet were my three hermit crabs. But they sell them in practically every shop along the beach, so maybe they’re more common.

And I’m really concerned about being able to own the third-largest bird living as a pet without needing a license. Seems a bit dangerous.
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10