Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I'm kinda scared of pinging anyone since I almost feel like I've been spamming the poor staff with skin issues. Hopefully they're just busy workin on makin the coli stable XD
I'm kinda scared of pinging anyone since I almost feel like I've been spamming the poor staff with skin issues. Hopefully they're just busy workin on makin the coli stable XD
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Yeah I didn't get anything either ;3;
I think we should ping them anyways? Because they might have just forgotten it and I don't think it's rude to give a little reminder?
@Pesticide
Yeah I didn't get anything either ;3;
I think we should ping them anyways? Because they might have just forgotten it and I don't think it's rude to give a little reminder?
@Aequorin - Heya! We're gettin a bit antsy on our prizes. It said on the newspost prizes would be awarded later in the day, but that was yesterday XD

Just wanna be sure y'all didn't forget lol!
@Aequorin - Heya! We're gettin a bit antsy on our prizes. It said on the newspost prizes would be awarded later in the day, but that was yesterday XD

Just wanna be sure y'all didn't forget lol!
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Yeah, I haven't seen anything either. Glad I'm not the only one though! 8'D But I'm sure it'll get resolved soonly. C:
@Pesticide Yeah, I haven't seen anything either. Glad I'm not the only one though! 8'D But I'm sure it'll get resolved soonly. C:
Zeon! (she/they)
@pesticide

oh thank god geez
i was thinking of sending a message to an admin or something
im glad i wasn't the only one to not get stuff yet

yea idk i hope that gets fixed soon @_@
@pesticide

oh thank god geez
i was thinking of sending a message to an admin or something
im glad i wasn't the only one to not get stuff yet

yea idk i hope that gets fixed soon @_@
@Pesticide
Nope, haven't received the prize yet, though as I'm kinda new to the site I'm not quite sure how long they usually take. :/
@Pesticide
Nope, haven't received the prize yet, though as I'm kinda new to the site I'm not quite sure how long they usually take. :/
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Skelizard - They're supposed to be sent out on the first say, as it says on the newspost :/
@Skelizard - They're supposed to be sent out on the first say, as it says on the newspost :/
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Yeah, I see you've pinged the staff though so hopefully this issue gets resolved soon!
@Pesticide
Yeah, I see you've pinged the staff though so hopefully this issue gets resolved soon!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
@Pesticide Nope, not here either!
@Pesticide Nope, not here either!
Just a newbie; getting used to the site!
+ tumblr - dA +
Ahaha I feel so bad for being impatient but it's been nearly two days?? I'm not sure what to do.
Ahaha I feel so bad for being impatient but it's been nearly two days?? I'm not sure what to do.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37