Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Closed, Can't Delete)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64
@MischievousMeh
No problem at all. I'll get the little guys situated for you and count them as Donations so that I have an excuse to put you on the VIP list if you aren't already on it ^^
@MischievousMeh
No problem at all. I'll get the little guys situated for you and count them as Donations so that I have an excuse to put you on the VIP list if you aren't already on it ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Undergoing An Update- Our Hatchery is now undergoing an update so as to create a mixture between a Rescue and a Hatchery. I will post once again when the update is finished
Undergoing An Update- Our Hatchery is now undergoing an update so as to create a mixture between a Rescue and a Hatchery. I will post once again when the update is finished
The Update Has Been Completed

@MiniCrisps
@PaludisVulpes
New dergs are in the Hatchery for those who are interested!
The Update Has Been Completed

@MiniCrisps
@PaludisVulpes
New dergs are in the Hatchery for those who are interested!
@MiniCrisps
@PaludisVulpes
Some Ghost dergs came into the Hatchery! If you'd like to be removed from the Ping list just let me know and I'll remove you immediately ^^''
@MiniCrisps
@PaludisVulpes
Some Ghost dergs came into the Hatchery! If you'd like to be removed from the Ping list just let me know and I'll remove you immediately ^^''
@Catrisa hello, I'm inquiring if I could rent a Fire nest? (Although I'm planning that the pair be nested on the 16th, just asking in advance ^^)
@Catrisa hello, I'm inquiring if I could rent a Fire nest? (Although I'm planning that the pair be nested on the 16th, just asking in advance ^^)
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@Catrisa is Morrigan still available?
@Catrisa is Morrigan still available?
@LaSilva007
Hi there, sorry for the late response and yes a Fire Nest is available at @Cassandra1 's lair. I'll have my brother hold onto some of her dergs for her if you're still interested in using one of her nests
@LaSilva007
Hi there, sorry for the late response and yes a Fire Nest is available at @Cassandra1 's lair. I'll have my brother hold onto some of her dergs for her if you're still interested in using one of her nests
@Catrisa yes please! I’m needing my pair to be nested on the 16th but could I send them over to her now?
@Catrisa yes please! I’m needing my pair to be nested on the 16th but could I send them over to her now?
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007
So long as you include your username in the derg's Biography as well as the day you want them to start nesting I see no problem with it. Though each nest will generally take five to six days to hatch
@LaSilva007
So long as you include your username in the derg's Biography as well as the day you want them to start nesting I see no problem with it. Though each nest will generally take five to six days to hatch
@LaSilva007 @Catrisa
I can agree to those terms. Space is now available if you'd like to send them over for breeding. My only question is whether or not you want Coliseum training for them as well? I'm kind of new to the Coli so I won't change their stats or anything but the call is yours @LaSilva007
@LaSilva007 @Catrisa
I can agree to those terms. Space is now available if you'd like to send them over for breeding. My only question is whether or not you want Coliseum training for them as well? I'm kind of new to the Coli so I won't change their stats or anything but the call is yours @LaSilva007
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 63 64