Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks (& Hiveswaps) 2.0
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63
Ayyy, Rogue of Light here!
(I've been on this game for quite a while and I think this is my first forum post?!?)
(Also sksksksk SylphOfHeart that sounds amazing!)
Ayyy, Rogue of Light here!
(I've been on this game for quite a while and I think this is my first forum post?!?)
(Also sksksksk SylphOfHeart that sounds amazing!)
@Lunarfire1128
Hey! Before I do anything I'm gonna need an idea of who to breed.
As of right now I'm thinking either my Spades Slick and Ms. Paint or Derse and Prospit.
Mostly because there are so many ships for the kids and trolls I wouldn't know who to pic.
@Lunarfire1128
Hey! Before I do anything I'm gonna need an idea of who to breed.
As of right now I'm thinking either my Spades Slick and Ms. Paint or Derse and Prospit.
Mostly because there are so many ships for the kids and trolls I wouldn't know who to pic.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart
That sounds great! Man, that is a tough one. I think the idea of breeding Prospit and Derse is really cute, but honestly I really ship Spades Slick and Ms. Paint. It is so hard to choose. Perhaps Doc Scratch and Skaia is another option (odd, I know, but intriguing)?

Okay, I know that didn't really help. But yeah, I think those would be cute pairings!

Also completely blown away by the fact that there's a Gamzee skin that exists on here!
@SylphOfHeart
That sounds great! Man, that is a tough one. I think the idea of breeding Prospit and Derse is really cute, but honestly I really ship Spades Slick and Ms. Paint. It is so hard to choose. Perhaps Doc Scratch and Skaia is another option (odd, I know, but intriguing)?

Okay, I know that didn't really help. But yeah, I think those would be cute pairings!

Also completely blown away by the fact that there's a Gamzee skin that exists on here!
@Lunarfire1128 i believe theres a skaia skin floating around for guardian females and a mindfang skin for skydancer females, but the mindfang one is really old
@Lunarfire1128 i believe theres a skaia skin floating around for guardian females and a mindfang skin for skydancer females, but the mindfang one is really old
D03a4pf.png
@Lunarfire1128
I could also do Spades Slick and Snowman because of blackrom.

The gamzee skin is one I had made custom actually! But I know there are skins for troll horns somewhere.

EDIT:
Okay so I mIGHT just do Blackrom Slick and Snowman because the hatchlings are really pretty.

I have three eggs, if anyone is interested
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=175719
@Lunarfire1128
I could also do Spades Slick and Snowman because of blackrom.

The gamzee skin is one I had made custom actually! But I know there are skins for troll horns somewhere.

EDIT:
Okay so I mIGHT just do Blackrom Slick and Snowman because the hatchlings are really pretty.

I have three eggs, if anyone is interested
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=175719
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@overture wow! I think it's really neat that Homestuck became so popular that there's skins for the dragons

@SylphOfHeart lol, I was thinking about those two afterward. Their hatchlings are going to be absolutely terrifying adorable! Could I possibly buy one off of you after they hatch?

Also, you can get custom skins?? What?! Too bad they probably cost a fortune. But worth saving up?...without a doubt.
@overture wow! I think it's really neat that Homestuck became so popular that there's skins for the dragons

@SylphOfHeart lol, I was thinking about those two afterward. Their hatchlings are going to be absolutely terrifying adorable! Could I possibly buy one off of you after they hatch?

Also, you can get custom skins?? What?! Too bad they probably cost a fortune. But worth saving up?...without a doubt.
@Lunarfire1128
Sure! I'll ping you when the nest hatches,
and yes. You can buy and make custom skins. (Or UM skins as they're usually called) I have a few that are non homestuck.
There's a whole forum dedicated to them.
@Lunarfire1128
Sure! I'll ping you when the nest hatches,
and yes. You can buy and make custom skins. (Or UM skins as they're usually called) I have a few that are non homestuck.
There's a whole forum dedicated to them.
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart
Thank you! I can't wait to see them!
And I think that's awesome. I'll look into it, because I can think of a few that I'd love to have.
@SylphOfHeart
Thank you! I can't wait to see them!
And I think that's awesome. I'll look into it, because I can think of a few that I'd love to have.
Bard of Time here. Great to see so many Homestucks around here. It's a shame that I'm so much into Homestuck and never really got past Act 5. I'm just too lazy to read that much.
Bard of Time here. Great to see so many Homestucks around here. It's a shame that I'm so much into Homestuck and never really got past Act 5. I'm just too lazy to read that much.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Viskara
Haha, same here. Well, kinda. I'm on act five and I know what happens throughout the series, but I love it so much I'm reading it anyway. Haven't had the time to read it recently though ;n;
@Viskara
Haha, same here. Well, kinda. I'm on act five and I know what happens throughout the series, but I love it so much I'm reading it anyway. Haven't had the time to read it recently though ;n;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63