Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a 1x1 partner (Closed)
1 2
Hello, I'm Cat! I enjoy rping and I'm just looking for some new partners. Yes, I said partners, but I don't really do group rps. Here is what I'm looking for!
  • Please be like 18+, I myself turn 21 this year.
  • I will rp with my dragons, original stuff, certain fandoms (I will talk about it if inquired)
  • We can rp here or on discord or kik, either works.
  • No god modding or controlling characters that aren't yours.
  • I'm down for adventure, romance, really anything.
  • I prefer longer responses but I get it if you can't pull a paragraph out of nothing.
  • As for response time, it doesn't matter to me since I'm busy at times. Just let me know if you're gonna be gone for a long time, I worry about people.

Some things about me.
  • I tend to be on at least once a day, except maybe Wednesdays. Wednesdays are my LONG day, I have class from like 8am to 10pm.
  • I write a lot in my free time so I do like to type really long responses when I'm passionate about something.
  • I have a slight pet peeve in edgy characters who are just purely angst. It kinda annoys me, but as long as they develop as a character, it's cool.
  • I like using discord and kik to rp, it's easier for me since I don't take my laptop to the fire house, which is where I am 90% of the time.
Hello, I'm Cat! I enjoy rping and I'm just looking for some new partners. Yes, I said partners, but I don't really do group rps. Here is what I'm looking for!
  • Please be like 18+, I myself turn 21 this year.
  • I will rp with my dragons, original stuff, certain fandoms (I will talk about it if inquired)
  • We can rp here or on discord or kik, either works.
  • No god modding or controlling characters that aren't yours.
  • I'm down for adventure, romance, really anything.
  • I prefer longer responses but I get it if you can't pull a paragraph out of nothing.
  • As for response time, it doesn't matter to me since I'm busy at times. Just let me know if you're gonna be gone for a long time, I worry about people.

Some things about me.
  • I tend to be on at least once a day, except maybe Wednesdays. Wednesdays are my LONG day, I have class from like 8am to 10pm.
  • I write a lot in my free time so I do like to type really long responses when I'm passionate about something.
  • I have a slight pet peeve in edgy characters who are just purely angst. It kinda annoys me, but as long as they develop as a character, it's cool.
  • I like using discord and kik to rp, it's easier for me since I don't take my laptop to the fire house, which is where I am 90% of the time.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Hey, I would love to step into the world of RPG! I´ve participated in some when I was like 14 on websites like howrse etc. but my mates were always a little bit... weird. Maybe I can start a fresh RPG experience with you? I'm 18 and from Germany so, please excuse some spelling/grammar mistakes ^^
Hey, I would love to step into the world of RPG! I´ve participated in some when I was like 14 on websites like howrse etc. but my mates were always a little bit... weird. Maybe I can start a fresh RPG experience with you? I'm 18 and from Germany so, please excuse some spelling/grammar mistakes ^^
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Oakjaw

Awesome! And that's totally understandable! Would it be on here or discord or kik??
@Oakjaw

Awesome! And that's totally understandable! Would it be on here or discord or kik??
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
What fits your needs best? I don´t really like voice calls so I would prefer just written stuff^^
What fits your needs best? I don´t really like voice calls so I would prefer just written stuff^^
@Oakjaw

all would be written, I speak like I'm drunk 90% of the time XD
@Oakjaw

all would be written, I speak like I'm drunk 90% of the time XD
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

Hey there! I'm kind of in the same boat as Oakjaw: I dabbled in roleplaying Warrior cats on Neo when I was younger (I'm 22), but didn't really get too into it. I have played DnD during college though and I really liked that, although I admit I liked the fighting parts more. xD Would you be interested in a DnD roleplay of some sort?
@Bluwingskitty

Hey there! I'm kind of in the same boat as Oakjaw: I dabbled in roleplaying Warrior cats on Neo when I was younger (I'm 22), but didn't really get too into it. I have played DnD during college though and I really liked that, although I admit I liked the fighting parts more. xD Would you be interested in a DnD roleplay of some sort?
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@RustyAce

DnD roleplay you say, heck yeah! Here or off FR?
@RustyAce

DnD roleplay you say, heck yeah! Here or off FR?
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

Here or discord is fine with me. Probably discord if we want to use a bot for rolling.
@Bluwingskitty

Here or discord is fine with me. Probably discord if we want to use a bot for rolling.
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@RustyAce

PM me your discord and I'll send you mine. Discord works a lot better for me due to short laptop life
@RustyAce

PM me your discord and I'll send you mine. Discord works a lot better for me due to short laptop life
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Hey, sorry for replaying so late, discord is fine for me as well
Hey, sorry for replaying so late, discord is fine for me as well
1 2