Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [temp shop] lore blocks
ever wanted to insert your dragons into a story, but you had no idea what kind of story? ever wanted to make lore for your dragons but you didn't have any character traits? well worry no more! i offer pre-plotted lore to fit your dragons on-demand!

essentially, you choose elements from the list below and give me a dragon to fill in the details with. this is a test run for my official store, so i'll be testing out features here before i offer them in the full-blown thing. there are five spots available this go-round, feel free to ask to be on the pinglist if you get here and find there's no more spots.

available blocks

Story Block 1 - a wild west type plot where your dragon is an outsider in a new town.

Character Block 1 - a loving grandmotherly/grandfatherly type character with a penchant for baking things... that may or may not come to life.

First Line Block 1 - "Oh, they were going to be in trouble."

Personality Traits Block 1 - selfish, shy, easily amused, likes the smell of butter and holding snakes.

Finish the Story Block 1 - "The night had never been so cold, and yet here he was without a coat."

payment

simply choose a range from below and we can discuss prices! please nothing over 2500 words at this time, we can discuss if you really think it needs to be longer, though.

short - 100-500 words, 10,000 treasure or 10 gems
medium - 500-1000 words, 15,000 treasure or 15 gems
long - 1000-2500 words, 30,000 treasure or 30 gems

payment is to be sent when i accept your order, however it will not be accepted until after your order is finished.

previous examples

you can find previous examples of my writing here.
ever wanted to insert your dragons into a story, but you had no idea what kind of story? ever wanted to make lore for your dragons but you didn't have any character traits? well worry no more! i offer pre-plotted lore to fit your dragons on-demand!

essentially, you choose elements from the list below and give me a dragon to fill in the details with. this is a test run for my official store, so i'll be testing out features here before i offer them in the full-blown thing. there are five spots available this go-round, feel free to ask to be on the pinglist if you get here and find there's no more spots.

available blocks

Story Block 1 - a wild west type plot where your dragon is an outsider in a new town.

Character Block 1 - a loving grandmotherly/grandfatherly type character with a penchant for baking things... that may or may not come to life.

First Line Block 1 - "Oh, they were going to be in trouble."

Personality Traits Block 1 - selfish, shy, easily amused, likes the smell of butter and holding snakes.

Finish the Story Block 1 - "The night had never been so cold, and yet here he was without a coat."

payment

simply choose a range from below and we can discuss prices! please nothing over 2500 words at this time, we can discuss if you really think it needs to be longer, though.

short - 100-500 words, 10,000 treasure or 10 gems
medium - 500-1000 words, 15,000 treasure or 15 gems
long - 1000-2500 words, 30,000 treasure or 30 gems

payment is to be sent when i accept your order, however it will not be accepted until after your order is finished.

previous examples

you can find previous examples of my writing here.
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
I’d like to ask for character block one for moonshine and story block 1 for Rei please
I’d like to ask for character block one for moonshine and story block 1 for Rei please
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness sure, I'll get it done! any extra info?
@lunusdragoness sure, I'll get it done! any extra info?
OFQGTWm.png Lore Shop 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@mukuroikusabas no
@mukuroikusabas no
boIu4p9.png