Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2901693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29017/2901693_350.png[/img] [/url] Female / RTB / 32 VIT / 22 INT Thistle / Magenta / Sand Basic / Seraph / Crackle [b]Selling for Exalt Price - 11259 T[/b][/center] I was going to exalt this girl as I am in want of lair space and not too in love with Faes, but now I was wondering if anyone would like her, because she is quite lovely looking, DG and RTB. (If you want to keep her for Coli battling she will probably need re-statting as I have not put any points into QCK) [u]I will be exalting her at 22:56 server time[/u] or thereabouts unless there has been some interest.

2901693_350.png

Female / RTB / 32 VIT / 22 INT
Thistle / Magenta / Sand
Basic / Seraph / Crackle

Selling for Exalt Price - 11259 T

I was going to exalt this girl as I am in want of lair space and not too in love with Faes, but now I was wondering if anyone would like her, because she is quite lovely looking, DG and RTB. (If you want to keep her for Coli battling she will probably need re-statting as I have not put any points into QCK)

I will be exalting her at 22:56 server time or thereabouts unless there has been some interest.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Bump for any thistle fae lovers :3 (exalting in just over an hour from now)
Bump for any thistle fae lovers :3 (exalting in just over an hour from now)
@Ithika
Do you still have her? If so, I'll give an even 11,500 for her
@Ithika
Do you still have her? If so, I'll give an even 11,500 for her
signature_db9eeb7e678863649bce209842e0d164.jpg
@arPhoenix I do! I'll set up a CR for you now, thank you very much! I am so glad she's going to a home instead of to the Gladekeeper (whose service I'm sure is glorious).

I added a description of where her name came from, because I love me some mythology. You don't have to keep it (or the name), of course! It's just for your information in case you were curious. ;)
@arPhoenix I do! I'll set up a CR for you now, thank you very much! I am so glad she's going to a home instead of to the Gladekeeper (whose service I'm sure is glorious).

I added a description of where her name came from, because I love me some mythology. You don't have to keep it (or the name), of course! It's just for your information in case you were curious. ;)
@arPhoenix do you still want her? I'll hold her for you for 24 hours because time zones. :)
@arPhoenix do you still want her? I'll hold her for you for 24 hours because time zones. :)