JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy Ah, okay :)
@MasterEggy Ah, okay :)
@TwilightStars

Door 3 please!
@TwilightStars

Door 3 please!
P5dRHZ6.png
@MasterEggy [b]Door 1[/b] You turn the handle slowly. There's a small yelp from the other side, and when you push open the door, you see something dressed in red fabric dart through the window. You inspect the clothes lying on the ground and pick them up. [item=jolly jester's collar][item=jolly jester's gloves] @MackerL [b]Door 2[/b] You turn the handle and open the door. Inside is a small snapper, staring at you with the most innocent, adorable face. How could you say no to a smile like that? You leave, and he follows you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48358158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483582/48358158_350.png[/img] [/url] @smeen [b]Door 3[/b] Careful to not get your hands covered with swamp muck, you push open the door. Inside, a kelpie is sitting there, studying a weird-looking rock thing. It looks up, calmly eyeing you. You turn to leave and it follows you. [item=kelpie][item=shale hybrid fragment]
@MasterEggy Door 1 You turn the handle slowly. There's a small yelp from the other side, and when you push open the door, you see something dressed in red fabric dart through the window. You inspect the clothes lying on the ground and pick them up.

Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Gloves

@MackerL Door 2 You turn the handle and open the door. Inside is a small snapper, staring at you with the most innocent, adorable face. How could you say no to a smile like that? You leave, and he follows you.

48358158_350.png

@smeen Door 3 Careful to not get your hands covered with swamp muck, you push open the door. Inside, a kelpie is sitting there, studying a weird-looking rock thing. It looks up, calmly eyeing you. You turn to leave and it follows you.

Kelpie Shale Hybrid Fragment
English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

The first door. Decorated with different colors, there is a rustle behind it.

The second door.Silver color with gold patterns, but it has a small dent

The third door. Covered with rust, looks very old.
English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

The first door. Decorated with different colors, there is a rustle behind it.

The second door.Silver color with gold patterns, but it has a small dent

The third door. Covered with rust, looks very old.
Second door please!
Second door please!
r6aND2D.pngSbvRDbG.gifKOTMkxd.png
@FlaugaRisa Don't forget to ping them next time! ^^;

@MackerL 3rd door please!
@FlaugaRisa Don't forget to ping them next time! ^^;

@MackerL 3rd door please!
JuLj1bJ.gif
*bump and skip me*
*bump and skip me*
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MackerL first door please