Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91
@Tues Hello yet again! i always get so excited when you open, lets me give some more dragons a great story~ let's get to it then! Username and ID: GhostCross 123849 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C x2 Dragons being written for: Crow and Unity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47590852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475909/47590852_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=470261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4703/470261_350.png[/img] [/url] (sorry these are long XD) Ideas?: Crow: Crow is quite the interesting fella, starting out as a rather annoying little thing, even before he hit adulthood he plagued the tangled wood, a known thief. He would sneak into territory after territory taking gems and coin as well as food, gaining himself quite a bounty among the dark eerie trees. As the years passed his tame thieving grew to be more then simply taking what he needed, he had grown a different kind of reputation in the black markets, stealing from clans all across the different territories, selling valuables from other clans to those where the items would be rare, making the price rise and landing himself quite a bit of money. He gained partnerships through his unsavory occupation, those who loved the flow of money, who loved the adrenaline of stealing! Eventually his following grew becoming more and more of a hardship on those around them, though there was something that Crow never would have expected, that this easy way of making money would turn murderous. Some within his following had become much more them wanted black market listers, they started killing, for sport, for fun, no longer gaining thrill form the simple stealing, this wasn’t what Crow wanted, he had never been out to cause harm to anyone….not in a way that would steal their life. Crow took it upon himself to stand up to those in the follow that had become less then simple thieves…To his dismay his attempts fell upon deaf ears, those who had grown fond of the killing rising against him and turned on him. His choices in life had finally caught up to him, being jumped and beaten by those he thought were friends, thrown out and tossed aside, left to die in the middle of the tangled wood. By sheer luck though he found himself alive even hours later, dragging himself out of the open and into the clutches of the deep tangled wood. Days seemed to pass and Crow did nothing, waiting for death but it never seemed to find him, he just grew more and more weak…a never ending demise it seemed was his reward for all the harm he had done in his life. With heavy regret he drifted off to sleep one night, knowing that he would never wake, and that there was nothing he could do to stop it, this was what he deserved. But, this was not the case, Day’s passed and he found his eyes peeling open, expecting to see the dark cold emptiness of the tangled wood he was instead met with the soft caring and concerned eyes of a Skydancer, a healer named Willow who lived in the Clan of Cross. She nursed him back to health, Oblivion and Void knew well of the Spirals choices in life, his name having spread near and far, but they did not judge him on those choices, everyone had things in their life that they regret after all, instead they welcomed him safe haven within their clan. Crow took it upon himself to change himself, taking the kindness the clan had shown him and wanted to make a lifestyle change for the better, to bring a different light to his name over the old fear that use to be carried with it. He learned the arts of magic, becoming a warlocke within the clan, studying and using his abilities to help his new clan! He had changed many lives over the years, healing wounds and even giving new colors to dragons who wish for a change as he had taken into his new life within the clan. One day he found himself in such a position when a Spiral came into the clan, a spiral named unity, she was sad, as beaten and defeated as he use to be, he felt for her, wish to show her the light that he had been shown when he had come into the clan. He worked on healing her scars, giving her a more permanent change from morphing her color to changing her appearance, making her a beautiful skydancer with his spells and incantations, changing her form a dazzling white to a dark beauty, his magic touched her so deeply that even the stars seemed to find home in her scales. He decided to take her under his wings, teaching her spells and reading with her in the library, taking comfort and appreciation in her presence. He found himself falling for her as time passed, becoming smitten with her soft smile and gentle ways, taking her as his mate which she seemed more then glad to be with him, sticking to him like glue and learning as he did, he had a new light in his life now, one that went by the name of Unity. Unity:The spiral known as Unity came from the Enchanted Masquerade, a small clan at the time. Dances and majestic shows only kept her interest for so long before Unity turned her sights to adventure, and hearing of talk of one of their allied clans, she set off, bidding her parents a fond farewell. She was hardly older than an adolescent when she left, gleaming white hide and lavender wings shining as she made her way into the domain of Shadow, where she was met by the clan's patriarch, Shadowblood. He welcomed her in, and within no time, Unity had found herself at home. One talent she had picked up before she left her birth home in Arcane territory was tapestry weaving, and by extent, producing wearable clothes. One fond item she would make often were blankets for the hatchlings, wanting to keep them warm as they slept in their nests. She also would teach those younger dragons about weaving and clothes making, that way they could learn it a little easier. She also would help Lazer, her Ridgeback mate, with smaller more delicate items in his work. Being a technician, sometimes he needed a softer, gentler touch. However, one day, after years of being with the clan she loved dearly, Unity set out on her own, leaving her mate with a loving nuzzle before turning on her way. While they had not mated together in quite some time she still loved him, and Lazer doubted that would change. Unity explored the region, wanting to see who she could offer her wonder skills to. A new clan, needing warmth and help getting their footing in the area? It was curious indeed. However, where she ended up was far from where she anticipated. She was taken into a clan that wanted her for one reason. They wanted more children in their clan, all that could go to the Shadowbinder, wanting to please her in such a way. Unity didn't want such a fate, but most of the dragons within that clan were too strong, too fast to escape from. During this time she started to learn how to defend herself, until she eventually escaped into the night. Her gleaming white hide marred in scars, her wings torn. She could not run for long before she was too exhausted to continue, collapsing in an unknown territory within the Tangled wood. When she awoke, she was being tended to by the healer of the Clan of Cross, a caring skydancer named Willow. She helped nurse Unity back to health, and when Unity was able to explain what happened to her, Void, the clan's leader, was there to listen. With a little help, the clan was able to garner the help of a nearby warlocke who wove a spell to permanently change her appearance. The first casting of the spell didn't work out well, Unity didn't want to bear the bright red and orange colors that reminded her of the clan she was trapped in. The warlocke chanted a new spell and shifted her colors again, much to her delight. A dark body, her white scales now replaced with abyss colored scales, and her wings having shifted from lavender to black. He also bestowed upon her a Skydancer spell, which changed her into the graceful species that she loved so. One last gift to her was a spell that summoned the very stars onto her body, shimmering in the light. Now, stronger, and bearing a beautiful, graceful look, she took to her new clan. How coincidental it was, as the Clan of Cross was allied with the Clan Dark-Blood, her first true home. She still delights in visiting the clan mates she once had. The warlocke, Crow, has become close with her. Perhaps it was love that caused him to help her change into something better, to help her forget the trauma, and to recover "Must Be Included" Details: Any relationship mentioned above, so Crow and Untiy, as well as their jobs and any past trauma if that is alright. Applicable Discounts?: none Total Cost?: 100k? or more if need so, i am asking a lot after all!
@Tues
Hello yet again! i always get so excited when you open, lets me give some more dragons a great story~ let's get to it then!

Username and ID: GhostCross 123849

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C x2

Dragons being written for: Crow and Unity

47590852_350.png

470261_350.png

(sorry these are long XD)
Ideas?: Crow: Crow is quite the interesting fella, starting out as a rather annoying little thing, even before he hit adulthood he plagued the tangled wood, a known thief. He would sneak into territory after territory taking gems and coin as well as food, gaining himself quite a bounty among the dark eerie trees. As the years passed his tame thieving grew to be more then simply taking what he needed, he had grown a different kind of reputation in the black markets, stealing from clans all across the different territories, selling valuables from other clans to those where the items would be rare, making the price rise and landing himself quite a bit of money. He gained partnerships through his unsavory occupation, those who loved the flow of money, who loved the adrenaline of stealing! Eventually his following grew becoming more and more of a hardship on those around them, though there was something that Crow never would have expected, that this easy way of making money would turn murderous. Some within his following had become much more them wanted black market listers, they started killing, for sport, for fun, no longer gaining thrill form the simple stealing, this wasn’t what Crow wanted, he had never been out to cause harm to anyone….not in a way that would steal their life. Crow took it upon himself to stand up to those in the follow that had become less then simple thieves…To his dismay his attempts fell upon deaf ears, those who had grown fond of the killing rising against him and turned on him. His choices in life had finally caught up to him, being jumped and beaten by those he thought were friends, thrown out and tossed aside, left to die in the middle of the tangled wood. By sheer luck though he found himself alive even hours later, dragging himself out of the open and into the clutches of the deep tangled wood. Days seemed to pass and Crow did nothing, waiting for death but it never seemed to find him, he just grew more and more weak…a never ending demise it seemed was his reward for all the harm he had done in his life. With heavy regret he drifted off to sleep one night, knowing that he would never wake, and that there was nothing he could do to stop it, this was what he deserved. But, this was not the case, Day’s passed and he found his eyes peeling open, expecting to see the dark cold emptiness of the tangled wood he was instead met with the soft caring and concerned eyes of a Skydancer, a healer named Willow who lived in the Clan of Cross. She nursed him back to health, Oblivion and Void knew well of the Spirals choices in life, his name having spread near and far, but they did not judge him on those choices, everyone had things in their life that they regret after all, instead they welcomed him safe haven within their clan. Crow took it upon himself to change himself, taking the kindness the clan had shown him and wanted to make a lifestyle change for the better, to bring a different light to his name over the old fear that use to be carried with it. He learned the arts of magic, becoming a warlocke within the clan, studying and using his abilities to help his new clan! He had changed many lives over the years, healing wounds and even giving new colors to dragons who wish for a change as he had taken into his new life within the clan. One day he found himself in such a position when a Spiral came into the clan, a spiral named unity, she was sad, as beaten and defeated as he use to be, he felt for her, wish to show her the light that he had been shown when he had come into the clan. He worked on healing her scars, giving her a more permanent change from morphing her color to changing her appearance, making her a beautiful skydancer with his spells and incantations, changing her form a dazzling white to a dark beauty, his magic touched her so deeply that even the stars seemed to find home in her scales. He decided to take her under his wings, teaching her spells and reading with her in the library, taking comfort and appreciation in her presence. He found himself falling for her as time passed, becoming smitten with her soft smile and gentle ways, taking her as his mate which she seemed more then glad to be with him, sticking to him like glue and learning as he did, he had a new light in his life now, one that went by the name of Unity.

Unity:The spiral known as Unity came from the Enchanted Masquerade, a small clan at the time. Dances and majestic shows only kept her interest for so long before Unity turned her sights to adventure, and hearing of talk of one of their allied clans, she set off, bidding her parents a fond farewell. She was hardly older than an adolescent when she left, gleaming white hide and lavender wings shining as she made her way into the domain of Shadow, where she was met by the clan's patriarch, Shadowblood. He welcomed her in, and within no time, Unity had found herself at home. One talent she had picked up before she left her birth home in Arcane territory was tapestry weaving, and by extent, producing wearable clothes. One fond item she would make often were blankets for the hatchlings, wanting to keep them warm as they slept in their nests. She also would teach those younger dragons about weaving and clothes making, that way they could learn it a little easier. She also would help Lazer, her Ridgeback mate, with smaller more delicate items in his work. Being a technician, sometimes he needed a softer, gentler touch. However, one day, after years of being with the clan she loved dearly, Unity set out on her own, leaving her mate with a loving nuzzle before turning on her way. While they had not mated together in quite some time she still loved him, and Lazer doubted that would change. Unity explored the region, wanting to see who she could offer her wonder skills to. A new clan, needing warmth and help getting their footing in the area? It was curious indeed. However, where she ended up was far from where she anticipated. She was taken into a clan that wanted her for one reason. They wanted more children in their clan, all that could go to the Shadowbinder, wanting to please her in such a way. Unity didn't want such a fate, but most of the dragons within that clan were too strong, too fast to escape from. During this time she started to learn how to defend herself, until she eventually escaped into the night. Her gleaming white hide marred in scars, her wings torn. She could not run for long before she was too exhausted to continue, collapsing in an unknown territory within the Tangled wood. When she awoke, she was being tended to by the healer of the Clan of Cross, a caring skydancer named Willow. She helped nurse Unity back to health, and when Unity was able to explain what happened to her, Void, the clan's leader, was there to listen. With a little help, the clan was able to garner the help of a nearby warlocke who wove a spell to permanently change her appearance. The first casting of the spell didn't work out well, Unity didn't want to bear the bright red and orange colors that reminded her of the clan she was trapped in. The warlocke chanted a new spell and shifted her colors again, much to her delight. A dark body, her white scales now replaced with abyss colored scales, and her wings having shifted from lavender to black. He also bestowed upon her a Skydancer spell, which changed her into the graceful species that she loved so. One last gift to her was a spell that summoned the very stars onto her body, shimmering in the light. Now, stronger, and bearing a beautiful, graceful look, she took to her new clan. How coincidental it was, as the Clan of Cross was allied with the Clan Dark-Blood, her first true home. She still delights in visiting the clan mates she once had. The warlocke, Crow, has become close with her. Perhaps it was love that caused him to help her change into something better, to help her forget the trauma, and to recover

"Must Be Included" Details: Any relationship mentioned above, so Crow and Untiy, as well as their jobs and any past trauma if that is alright.

Applicable Discounts?: none

Total Cost?: 100k? or more if need so, i am asking a lot after all!
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@SolarKitten

In that case, fill out a form and let me know what you'd like me to work on!

@GhostCross

Good to see you again! Those two look lovely, and 100kT is fine. I'll be able to manage it. c: You can send the payment by whichever method you'd like.
@SolarKitten

In that case, fill out a form and let me know what you'd like me to work on!

@GhostCross

Good to see you again! Those two look lovely, and 100kT is fine. I'll be able to manage it. c: You can send the payment by whichever method you'd like.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@SolarKitten

Most likely works for me. Let's chat by PM before we finalize payment. Also, looks like you're using my old wishlist. I only need those siren wings. Strange Chests I would happily take, though, or just familiars/apparel from them that I'm looking for (see Sunbeam and Fen in my lair). :)
@SolarKitten

Most likely works for me. Let's chat by PM before we finalize payment. Also, looks like you're using my old wishlist. I only need those siren wings. Strange Chests I would happily take, though, or just familiars/apparel from them that I'm looking for (see Sunbeam and Fen in my lair). :)
she/they -- fr+3
howdy there! I finally decided to come take a peek at your shop by the encouragement of one of your regulars! I'd like to order a couple of bios :) Username and ID: xXDeathFuryXx 76225 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C, x2 Dragons Being Written For: Death and Stalker [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3879597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38796/3879597_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4707404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47075/4707404_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: I have some stuff written in both of their bios--Poison, one dragon referenced, is a plague mirror of ice/lemon colors that was her original mate until Stalker came into the picture. Death was found as a hatchling by a shadow dragon, saving her from drowning in a river as they passed through. Once the dragon left her she was forced to grow up and fend for herself just as a hatchling. Once she hit adolescence she met Poison and mated to him. Their meager clutch of 3, none of which survived the toxic world they lived in. Death became stubborn and hard headed after that point, but also passionate about the survival of her small clan. She was not necessarily the happiest with Poison as her mate, so when Stalker came into the picture, she was definitely interested. It did not take long before Stalker challenged Poison for the right to be mates with Death, and the mirror's dirty, underhanded fighting style helped him win. From that point, Stalker was Death's mate, as well as co-leader. Stalker also has stuff written in his bio, He was chased out of his original clan, a fire clan by the name of Magmatic Flux, for his dishonorable, underhanded fighting style. He also would go for maimimg injuries, which was another reason he was chased away. He was weak from fleeing and he was also injured, which lost him his hunting edge. The mirror began to starve until one night, Death and her brightly colored "mate" found him and dragged him back to their ramschackle home camp. Death helped him recover, and by the time he had full strength back, Stalker desired to be with Death, to be her mate. He challenged Poison to a fight for the right to be Death's mate and co-leader... and won. It was very bloody and nearly fatal for Poison, but he got away with his life. Now with Stalker as her mate, helping her run their little clan of hungry mirrors, she felt like they had a chance to survive. Stalker granted Poison role as a guard, knowing that Death would be cross with him if he exiled the plague mirror that was once her mate. "Must Be Included" Details: Death losing her first clutch and becoming stubborn and passionate, as well as distrustful of Poison. Also Stalker's incredibly underhanded, ruthless/dangerous fighting style. (He goes for maiming wounds) However you can add what inspires you! Applicable Discounts?: no? Total Cost: 100k!
howdy there! I finally decided to come take a peek at your shop by the encouragement of one of your regulars! I'd like to order a couple of bios :)

Username and ID: xXDeathFuryXx 76225

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style C, x2

Dragons Being Written For: Death and Stalker

3879597_350.png

4707404_350.png

Ideas?: I have some stuff written in both of their bios--Poison, one dragon referenced, is a plague mirror of ice/lemon colors that was her original mate until Stalker came into the picture. Death was found as a hatchling by a shadow dragon, saving her from drowning in a river as they passed through. Once the dragon left her she was forced to grow up and fend for herself just as a hatchling. Once she hit adolescence she met Poison and mated to him. Their meager clutch of 3, none of which survived the toxic world they lived in. Death became stubborn and hard headed after that point, but also passionate about the survival of her small clan. She was not necessarily the happiest with Poison as her mate, so when Stalker came into the picture, she was definitely interested. It did not take long before Stalker challenged Poison for the right to be mates with Death, and the mirror's dirty, underhanded fighting style helped him win. From that point, Stalker was Death's mate, as well as co-leader.

Stalker also has stuff written in his bio, He was chased out of his original clan, a fire clan by the name of Magmatic Flux, for his dishonorable, underhanded fighting style. He also would go for maimimg injuries, which was another reason he was chased away. He was weak from fleeing and he was also injured, which lost him his hunting edge. The mirror began to starve until one night, Death and her brightly colored "mate" found him and dragged him back to their ramschackle home camp. Death helped him recover, and by the time he had full strength back, Stalker desired to be with Death, to be her mate. He challenged Poison to a fight for the right to be Death's mate and co-leader... and won. It was very bloody and nearly fatal for Poison, but he got away with his life. Now with Stalker as her mate, helping her run their little clan of hungry mirrors, she felt like they had a chance to survive. Stalker granted Poison role as a guard, knowing that Death would be cross with him if he exiled the plague mirror that was once her mate.

"Must Be Included" Details: Death losing her first clutch and becoming stubborn and passionate, as well as distrustful of Poison. Also Stalker's incredibly underhanded, ruthless/dangerous fighting style. (He goes for maiming wounds) However you can add what inspires you!

Applicable Discounts?: no?

Total Cost: 100k!
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@xXDeathFuryXx

I'm happy to hear you took their advice! Your form looks good, and I'll make sure to get you on the front page. You can send the payment by PM or CR, whichever you prefer.
@xXDeathFuryXx

I'm happy to hear you took their advice! Your form looks good, and I'll make sure to get you on the front page. You can send the payment by PM or CR, whichever you prefer.
she/they -- fr+3
@Yumehayla @fastfallexe @HeavenlyAristo @Sumatra @GhostCross @xXDeathFuryXx

Hi, folks! Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you. The shop curse struck again (something goes sideways whenever I open shop), and I've spent the last few days sorting out some dental work I didn't realize I was going to need. Next couple days will be last minute prep for the semester and a new job, too.

I really appreciate your patience right now, and I'll try to get your orders to you ASAP around all this! Thanks for understanding!
@Yumehayla @fastfallexe @HeavenlyAristo @Sumatra @GhostCross @xXDeathFuryXx

Hi, folks! Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you. The shop curse struck again (something goes sideways whenever I open shop), and I've spent the last few days sorting out some dental work I didn't realize I was going to need. Next couple days will be last minute prep for the semester and a new job, too.

I really appreciate your patience right now, and I'll try to get your orders to you ASAP around all this! Thanks for understanding!
she/they -- fr+3
@tues
Please can you ping me when you are open again
@tues
Please can you ping me when you are open again
@Screemnigcheese

Sure thing. I've added you to the general pinglist.
@Screemnigcheese

Sure thing. I've added you to the general pinglist.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Worry not, and take your time! Hopefully life will calm down and treat you better soon <3
@Tues Worry not, and take your time! Hopefully life will calm down and treat you better soon <3
Dont worry about it too much! Life comes first after all, and I know I am patient! Take your time and I hope things get better soon!
Dont worry about it too much! Life comes first after all, and I know I am patient! Take your time and I hope things get better soon!
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91