Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Couples?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Are couples on this site seen at all? I was wondering if there were any others here as well?
Are couples on this site seen at all? I was wondering if there were any others here as well?
So ronery.

:
So ronery.

:
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
5ever alone
5ever alone
qo6ik1.jpg
@prochovask I'm here with my wife @recurrences.

I know Lightning has a few! @mrussell and @mlsclassics, and @Xenianth and @Xenonith. Plus a couple non-Lightning friends @CrystalBlackpaws and @Anza. (Hopefully pinging you guys is okay? I'll take it down if not.)

It's a nice game to play with family. ^_^
@prochovask I'm here with my wife @recurrences.

I know Lightning has a few! @mrussell and @mlsclassics, and @Xenianth and @Xenonith. Plus a couple non-Lightning friends @CrystalBlackpaws and @Anza. (Hopefully pinging you guys is okay? I'll take it down if not.)

It's a nice game to play with family. ^_^
2qkpb88.jpg
ahh too many X names!

My husband is actually @Xenoviel :3
ahh too many X names!

My husband is actually @Xenoviel :3
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif2gT1Dmm.png
@Orpheuss and I are in a relationship. She's a beautiful woman with cute dragons. I don't know anyone else, however.
@Orpheuss and I are in a relationship. She's a beautiful woman with cute dragons. I don't know anyone else, however.
90vvd0.jpg
Actually, my bf is not on FR. I just have some people I know from dA on FR mostly. :3
Actually, my bf is not on FR. I just have some people I know from dA on FR mostly. :3
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
@Sisyphus

Nah, it's cool. Yup, we're married. ^.^
@Sisyphus

Nah, it's cool. Yup, we're married. ^.^
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Xenianth SOB. I'm sorry. There are a lot of X-names.
@Xenianth SOB. I'm sorry. There are a lot of X-names.
2qkpb88.jpg
Yeah, I managed to drag convince my boyfriend @FTAK to join me! It really is nice to have some close people to spam with gifts and pretty dragons.
Yeah, I managed to drag convince my boyfriend @FTAK to join me! It really is nice to have some close people to spam with gifts and pretty dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9