Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Peacock gene discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=22&auth=e2501eb4d784542fa1412eb72bffdd377dad64da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I had a 1gen I had no idea what to do with, and I finally found my answer
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=22&auth=e2501eb4d784542fa1412eb72bffdd377dad64da&dummyext=prev.png
I had a 1gen I had no idea what to do with, and I finally found my answer
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Its accent colors are interestingly nice, sadly they don't work if not specifically thought for, although that makes them able to save some random tert colors and can work incredibly well in well thought XYZ or XXYs. Haven't checked gene combos, but Bee-Peacock and of course Noxtide-Peacock seem very promissory. Also, it looks really nice with Basic Secondaries.

I love how most dull colors get really nice accents, like tan, taupe, dirt, mauve, brick, cerulean, camo, murk, olive, moss, amber. Olive has been one of my faves for now.
Its accent colors are interestingly nice, sadly they don't work if not specifically thought for, although that makes them able to save some random tert colors and can work incredibly well in well thought XYZ or XXYs. Haven't checked gene combos, but Bee-Peacock and of course Noxtide-Peacock seem very promissory. Also, it looks really nice with Basic Secondaries.

I love how most dull colors get really nice accents, like tan, taupe, dirt, mauve, brick, cerulean, camo, murk, olive, moss, amber. Olive has been one of my faves for now.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-01-09 05:00:24" ] I hade hope it finally would be the saving for my Progen who has Azure + Violet + Banana [i]oh boy it makes it worst[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=24&winggene=4&wings=17&auth=67eb42a27a2149d4626e5c6a8fc491d24d232cdf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Take notes Eyeburners, Banana Peacock [/quote] @Yuubi Are you kidding me this is AMAZING it's like he's at a blacklight rave
Yuubi wrote on 2019-01-09 05:00:24:
I hade hope it finally would be the saving for my Progen who has
Azure + Violet + Banana

oh boy it makes it worst

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=24&winggene=4&wings=17&auth=67eb42a27a2149d4626e5c6a8fc491d24d232cdf&dummyext=prev.png

Take notes Eyeburners, Banana Peacock

@Yuubi Are you kidding me this is AMAZING

it's like he's at a blacklight rave
@Ashandra

Its just not my kind of beer, so i will keep his basic but i am scrying so much, i fill surely find another dreg who can wear it
@Ashandra

Its just not my kind of beer, so i will keep his basic but i am scrying so much, i fill surely find another dreg who can wear it
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=3&wings=29&auth=52191ef884c4bc44d4d4bce5bbf42bc25a46539c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Not sure if anyone wanted to see peacock with eyespots - shown on an unsalvageable dragon I can't bring myself to exalt or gene. Edit: I like how it generally works well with secondary genes - I'm impressed because it could have gone badly.
dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=3&wings=29&auth=52191ef884c4bc44d4d4bce5bbf42bc25a46539c&dummyext=prev.png
Not sure if anyone wanted to see peacock with eyespots - shown on an unsalvageable dragon I can't bring myself to exalt or gene.

Edit: I like how it generally works well with secondary genes - I'm impressed because it could have gone badly.
LxbWmll.png
I'm in the camp that considers them a bit... flat and sticker-y, but some scrys in this thread did look decent so maybe it'll grow on me. Unfortunately, on some breeds I do mind that it just doesn't follow the body/wing shape properly, but I'd just avoid it on those. :)
I'm in the camp that considers them a bit... flat and sticker-y, but some scrys in this thread did look decent so maybe it'll grow on me. Unfortunately, on some breeds I do mind that it just doesn't follow the body/wing shape properly, but I'd just avoid it on those. :)
[quote name="@Zuncik" date="2019-01-09 02:35:46" ] @/EndraPhoenix I totally agree with you! My friend messaged me before I saw the actual gene announcement and showed me a scry of one of her dragons with it. I thought it was a secondary gene? I also feel like the gene looks quite flat on the outside in comparison to the inside? It's hard to explain. (PS I love your profile dragon! She looks amazing!! I might try to breed something like her on a future date, because I love the shimmer effect in smoke ghost.) [/quote] Yeah I first saw the gene pop I was hoping it was a secondary rather than a tert until I noticed the part on the shoulder :p Would've made an interesting primary and secondary pair if it wasn't a tert! (And thank you aaa she's my favorite ;u; I wish you luck if you start a breeding project! <3)
@Zuncik wrote on 2019-01-09 02:35:46:
@/EndraPhoenix
I totally agree with you! My friend messaged me before I saw the actual gene announcement and showed me a scry of one of her dragons with it. I thought it was a secondary gene? I also feel like the gene looks quite flat on the outside in comparison to the inside? It's hard to explain.

(PS I love your profile dragon! She looks amazing!! I might try to breed something like her on a future date, because I love the shimmer effect in smoke ghost.)
Yeah I first saw the gene pop I was hoping it was a secondary rather than a tert until I noticed the part on the shoulder :p
Would've made an interesting primary and secondary pair if it wasn't a tert!

(And thank you aaa she's my favorite ;u; I wish you luck if you start a breeding project! <3)
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I have been waiting for a tert exactly like this. The unique color combos you can find with genes like this are stunning, and it's so perfect for dressing up the more plain secondary genes. Also I think it's actually smart that they made it a little flat? Most people are likely going to pair it with other treasure genes, and those tend to be flat too.
I have been waiting for a tert exactly like this. The unique color combos you can find with genes like this are stunning, and it's so perfect for dressing up the more plain secondary genes. Also I think it's actually smart that they made it a little flat? Most people are likely going to pair it with other treasure genes, and those tend to be flat too.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
honestly it doesn't even feel like a tert at all. the only thing keeping it from being a secondary are the two eyes on the shoulder and the occasional weirdly placed face dot
honestly it doesn't even feel like a tert at all. the only thing keeping it from being a secondary are the two eyes on the shoulder and the occasional weirdly placed face dot
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
[quote name="Hellraven" date="2019-01-09 05:58:33" ] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=22&auth=e2501eb4d784542fa1412eb72bffdd377dad64da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I had a 1gen I had no idea what to do with, and I finally found my answer [/quote] That's gorgeous. It works, sometimes, and that's okay. Not everything is super versatile.
Hellraven wrote on 2019-01-09 05:58:33:
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=22&auth=e2501eb4d784542fa1412eb72bffdd377dad64da&dummyext=prev.png
I had a 1gen I had no idea what to do with, and I finally found my answer

That's gorgeous. It works, sometimes, and that's okay. Not everything is super versatile.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7