Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Gijinkas!
1 2
@StorytellerIvy
I’ve almost finished your drawing! Do these lovely boys have names?
I may just be really blind and missed them but I’d like to write it down x
(I did the 3rd boy btw)
@StorytellerIvy
I’ve almost finished your drawing! Do these lovely boys have names?
I may just be really blind and missed them but I’d like to write it down x
(I did the 3rd boy btw)
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@LexiLara
Thank you so much! All three are active D&D characters of mine, so they're named. I completely forgot to think that that might be important information to include...
The third boy is Markus Galakiir or Markus the Whisper, 4th level half-elf divination wizard. His spider familiar is Despir.

Just to complete the list, the second boy is Nicolas Zoran, 8th level human rogue/warlock (four levels in each), and the first boy is Vincent Leon, a bard who's race and class level take some time to explain.
@LexiLara
Thank you so much! All three are active D&D characters of mine, so they're named. I completely forgot to think that that might be important information to include...
The third boy is Markus Galakiir or Markus the Whisper, 4th level half-elf divination wizard. His spider familiar is Despir.

Just to complete the list, the second boy is Nicolas Zoran, 8th level human rogue/warlock (four levels in each), and the first boy is Vincent Leon, a bard who's race and class level take some time to explain.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@StorytellerIvy Your characters sound so interesting! I really want to play D&D someday but I can't find any friends that want to lol. Sorry I took a little longer, the printer messed up really hard but I hope you like it! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cf08b85fe06f2388065b199b75f95fb3/tumblr_pl13aeoHB21x0jtuxo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@StorytellerIvy
Your characters sound so interesting! I really want to play D&D someday but I can't find any friends that want to lol. Sorry I took a little longer, the printer messed up really hard but I hope you like it!

tumblr_pl13aeoHB21x0jtuxo1_1280.jpg
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
1 2