Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE PRETTIES! NEED GONE.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Can I have Autumnus please?
Can I have Autumnus please?
@archchronicles
Yup! Ill send her right over!
@archchronicles
Yup! Ill send her right over!
tumblr_nipdirWg6m1qd5j5ro2_500.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Zeppy

i'd love to take your fog/bubblegum/steel girl!! she's gorgeous <3
@Zeppy

i'd love to take your fog/bubblegum/steel girl!! she's gorgeous <3
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria

course! you should show me what you do with her in the future!
@Thysteria

course! you should show me what you do with her in the future!
bump
bump
@Vierahex
Interested in Portia - are the other dragons in your lair up for grabs or nah? I'm interested in them too, particularly the pairs and gen1s
@Vierahex
Interested in Portia - are the other dragons in your lair up for grabs or nah? I'm interested in them too, particularly the pairs and gen1s
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
I apologize, Portia and her sister JUST sold in another forum post. But any one else besides that's listed is not for sale, sorry! But if you like a certain pair I can wait to breed them and ping you?
@SuperNinjaDragon
I apologize, Portia and her sister JUST sold in another forum post. But any one else besides that's listed is not for sale, sorry! But if you like a certain pair I can wait to breed them and ping you?
Could I get the wildclaw female that is wasp/bee/stained? And the wildclaw male with poison/toxin/filigree?
Could I get the wildclaw female that is wasp/bee/stained? And the wildclaw male with poison/toxin/filigree?
1 2 3 4 5 6